mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Bug: Talking to Mouse Tinkerer freezes game. Specifically, her dialog plays out as normal but then it hangs before you go into her shop menu and game has to be completely rebooted. I suspect you have a goto in the dialog that leads to a dead end/wrong address.

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
yep got completely murdered in the tutorial on easy this game is definitely not for people with handicaps (yea no cheats available in the intro) gonna have to give this game a hard pass

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
yep got completely murdered in the tutorial on easy this game is definitely not for people with handicaps (yea no cheats available in the intro) gonna have to give this game a hard pass
you can skip the tutorial when you start and you lose nothing of it and skips you to the end of tutorial in the open world, then you can cheat (what you should know is not much you did not see, the event ends with dragon princess destroying the kobolt kingdom for treasure and that is all)

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Below is true

you can skip the tutorial when you start and you lose nothing of it and skips you to the end of tutorial in the open world, then you can cheat (what you should know is not much you did not see, the event ends with dragon princess destroying the kobolt kingdom for treasure and that is all)
and also the shield is your friend. Block enemy hits with it and attack as the block registers for a granted crit.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Strange i TRY TO USED IT AND ITS NOT WORKING
Well v0.16.12 added a Warning Message which makes it so you have to Enable them first so do that
If you are not on v0.16.12 do that too
And if that fails try the Cheats Patch since I updated it for the new version. Didn't add much, mostly changed the Warning Message so it wouldn't keep annoying me after Cheats are enabled and an Unofficial Cheat to Re-Enable Achievements because why would cheaters play fair :whistle:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is there a way to make the main guy immortal? 1 hand makes it hard to play these action based games and i mean i literately have 1 hand not the gutter thoughts i know some of you guys or gals might be thinking
Immortality, not really though there are a few things you can do

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
"-Using cheats will stop you from getting new medals! "
What we can do about that!?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
"-Using cheats will stop you from getting new medals! "
What we can do about that!?
The New Achievements that were introduced such as you got past the Tutorial, you broke a Rock, you Acquired a Princess, you gained X Swirlies, you got said Princess Pregnant, you have X Children, etc

So if you cheat then your giving up the option of the game telling you that you are filthy rich

Eh if you care then just change Switch 3910: Achi Lock to Off after you are done Cheating.
You could also do all your cheating before updating to v0.16.12 to get around this
This of course doesn't track cheats done with Cheat Engine or Save Editor

Last edited:

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
The New Achievements that were introduced such as you got past the Tutorial, you broke a Rock, you Acquired a Princess, you gained X Swirlies, you got said Princess Pregnant, you have X Children, etc

So if you cheat then your giving up the option of the game telling you that you are filthy rich

Eh if you care then just change Switch 3910: Achi Lock to Off after you are done Cheating.
You could also do all your cheating before updating to v0.16.12 to get around this
This of course doesn't track cheats done with Cheat Engine or Save Editor
"Switch 3910: Achi Lock to Off after you are done Cheating. "
How?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes