Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
You guys sure you got the patch? I havent played the game yet (havent since mid august or something - too busy) but the patch notes claimed it was fixed.
The patch fixe another problem, that if you talk to the Mouse Tinkerer the game gets hanged, and the patch prevent that. But this is something new, you can talk to him but can't give him cogs becose the game counts that you don't have cogs.

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
ok so with the new patch i arrived with wyvern princess to arrived in the sky above does anyone know where to find the clues??
ok i found out that to nned to camp you will received a mysterious letter then it will explain what u should do next

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Question: Is there a cap on Kingdom Lewdness?

Example: You can get +1 point for starting as a Stud-Knight, and it says that you can increase it with another background by sleeping at various inns, and of course you can increase it by 2 points if you sell frog water to the desert princess. That last one left me curious, because you can in game sell her frog water over & over again as many times as you want, and it will say that kingdom lewdness went up every time that you do it.

But does it? Does it really go past 2 or 3, or can it really shoot up to 100 or more by grinding frog water gifts? At what point does it stop making any difference? Is lewdness a percentage chance for bumping into a horny slut or how does it work?

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Michael seems to be broken, i got stuck after he attacked me on world map. Combat area is complete devoid of anyone but me, and i can't leave it.

Also, Is autosave file supposed to be so big? Mine is 121 mb. D:
Played for awhile across multiple versions.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
1) Is there any way to choose which animation plays during a sex scene?

2) If yes, how?

3) If no, will there be one soon?

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
1) Is there any way to choose which animation plays during a sex scene?

2) If yes, how?

3) If no, will there be one soon?
Not during sex scenes, but you can always go to Babs's house to see all the animations you want (but you have to pay her).

D

Deleted member 51206

so i am having 2 main issues. first: how the hell do i bottle fairies? i found some half awnsers but it seems the real one got deleted and second: during combat with random npc's, it bugs out and i dont actually win a battle, i am just eternally in that empty field with some corpses.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes