Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
so i am having 2 main issues. first: how the hell do i bottle fairies? i found some half awnsers but it seems the real one got deleted and second: during combat with random npc's, it bugs out and i dont actually win a battle, i am just eternally in that empty field with some corpses.
About the fairies, it's like the butterflies but this one escapes from you and it's more difficult to catch them, but just spam "Z" when following them and you'll get them.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I have couple of questions regarding some stuff....

1: I have 15 hours saved. Butttt whenever i try to use it, my whole screen is black. But am in game i can press x,s,even events are happening. And worst of all debug button doesn't work :/. So... Does any1 know what cause that to happen? So i can prevent it when i start over again.

2: In this mouse town, whenever i try to talk with tinker my game freezes, and i need to reset. Any1 experienced similar issue?

3:On begging of the game when i customize and asks me what i want to be E.g. Knight,undead lover, beast lover ect... Does any of those have any impact on game?

4:When i pay 500 for brothel services,and girl is about to enter the door i get this error

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018

1: I have 15 hours saved. Butttt whenever i try to use it, my whole screen is black. But am in game i can press x,s,even events are happening. And worst of all debug button doesn't work :/. So... Does any1 know what cause that to happen? So i can prevent it when i start over again.

2: In this mouse town, whenever i try to talk with tinker my game freezes, and i need to reset. Any1 experienced similar issue?

3:On begging of the game when i customize and asks me what i want to be E.g. Knight,undead lover, beast lover ect... Does any of those have any impact on game?

4:When i pay 500 for brothel services,and girl is about to enter the door i get this error
1: Some times happen to me in auto-saves, better have a save file before the tragedy.

2: Here's a fix patch for that, but right now there's another problem with giving cogs to the mouse https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-12-towerfag.602/post-2410905

3: Don't worry it's just a little bonus for the beginning of the game, you can look on the official wiki for tips.

4: Same problem here, let's wait if they fix it.

Reactions: allinon

Liyern

Jan 2, 2018
So how does one actually get to the "Back Garden Queen's castle" in WyvernP route? Ive seen some people say the informant is DuskP but she keeps dissapearing when I get close (even after hugging the right wall), they also say to leave WyvernP in the tavern so you can talk to her but then theres no way to get back up without flight, and the Suspcious Letter says to have your "Winged Friend" be there when you go to the garden. I'm so confused.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
So how does one actually get to the "Back Garden Queen's castle" in WyvernP route? Ive seen some people say the informant is DuskP but she keeps dissapearing when I get close (even after hugging the right wall), they also say to leave WyvernP in the tavern so you can talk to her but then theres no way to get back up without flight, and the Suspcious Letter says to have your "Winged Friend" be there when you go to the garden. I'm so confused.
Drop of wyvernP at the tavern, get some mode of flight(cheat in wings or find a dragon follower with wings, you can't get the wings normally in this save due to the mouse being bugged) then go to duskP, can take a few tries, hug the right wall. then when you talked to her about entering the castle pick wyvernP back up and do queen quests in the tavern

D

Deleted member 51206

Soooo my auto saves died. second time this happened. is there a fix?
1568961233276.png

allinon

Sep 12, 2017

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Eh if you compress that save down to either a zip or rar and post it I'll have a look. Could be something simple as the game not doing a proper Fadeout then Fadein... I posted a patch fix to the Panic Button that fixes that https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-12-towerfag.602/post-2410807

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Michael seems to be broken, i got stuck after he attacked me on world map. Combat area is complete devoid of anyone but me, and i can't leave it.

Also, Is autosave file supposed to be so big? Mine is 121 mb. D:
Played for awhile across multiple versions.
1 Stuck Somewhere: Panic Button

2 Bloated Autosave: Nope, some garbage seems to leak into saves from time to time. Though if you wouldn't mind uploading that save I have been looking for data on the possible cause

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
All good day, I found a small problem-if you use a mirror(I mean this item - Ghastly hand mirror), when you pump the love of the Wyvern Princess to the maximum. In the mirror, it will be displayed incorrectly, Wings climbs outside mirrors, and her face will not be visible.

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
The tree can be bought from a broken Golem on the battlefield, you need to castle Princess Golems, then click on the "visit" button and there will be a location of the battlefield, then you need to collect 10 gears (they appear every day if you have collected all), they are scattered throughout the battlefield. the second way to tree - get it(big surprise right?). The tree can get the servants in the fortress cobalto, after cleaning the debris and free passage. You need to send one servant to the wheelhouse, this is done through the throne. Hope I helped you.

Reactions: 04arga

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Bug: If you leave the southern region while goblin quest is still active and save, the save will become corrupt and will CTD on loading.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here. Since it's too big for f95, uploaded to anon
You could have compressed that down to almost nothing :p

It's also filled with junk data in the move route... Might be a good idea not to save on the World Map

Game_Events database seems to take the bulk at 117 MB and within that these events seemed to be of interest

Map 002

Still Exist
Event 404

Marked as Erased (Don't let that fool you, it just the code's way of saying that event is temporary turned off)
Events 342-346

Each seems to cap at around 8 MB though that only accounts for 56 MB of the 121 MB or 46.28% of the junk so somewhere in this thing is the other 50.41%... And like the other one it fixes itself the second I look at it almost as if it's scared of me lol

I'll look over it some more later, thanks

Reactions: Molwirr

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
So I downloaded the v0.16.12+ release so I could finally finish wyvern princesses questline, and the cheats aren't working anymore, despite what others said earlier. And worst of all, the save editor I used from here ain't working no more, no matter what I do, even if I use it in windows compatibility mode. I know there's as an alternative to editing the saves from this game, but I liked the save editor I found on f95zone because offline editing.

does anyone know of an alternative save editor besides using the 2nd link to do so, or am I stuck with that one?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes