masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Towerfag
Princess & Conquest v0.16.12+

Went through and cleaned up Script: Game_Picture, probably could use a second pass but eh

Then I copied that into Notepad++, did a search for "$game_map.screen.pictures[x].show(", butchered that search to get a list of all the static pictures it's looking for (Didn't do the dynamic ones), then searched the "Graphics/Pictures/" folder for those file and these are the ones that are missing

Graphics/Pictures/DogCuffsFY
Graphics/Pictures/FinCrown
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBrace
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBraceLove
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBraceRage
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBraceSad
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBraceSmug
Graphics/Pictures/HumBeardW

Jul 31, 2018
guys sorry if im spamming but im trapped inside the moon festival of the desert kingdom and the desert princess wont show up.....is there something i have to do?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
guys sorry if im spamming but im trapped inside the moon festival of the desert kingdom and the desert princess wont show up.....is there something i have to do?
1: Spam Sushi
2: Enjoy the festival, run around, talk to people, or have you been there for like an hour? I forget how many minutes it last but it should end after the timer runs out. If it's still bothering you after 10 minutes upload a save

Jul 31, 2018
1: Spam Sushi
2: Enjoy the festival, run around, talk to people, or have you been there for like an hour? I forget how many minutes it last but it should end after the timer runs out. If it's still bothering you after 10 minutes upload a save
its been like an hour that im waiting..........i dont know what to do

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
Updated OP to v0.16.12+. A couple of notes about this version:
1.) Saves are now in the Saves folder and any saves will need to be moved to there.
2.) The cheats in the OP was changed as the previous ones are no longer working.
3.) If you are using Patch 1, don't use it as the fixes from the patch are included with this version.
4.) If save editing with RPGM Save Edit isn't working, try moving the save to where Game.exe is and then open it from there.
OH, ok, so the save editor reads the game.rgss3a file and the save file, and lists what you can change; but if the save file isnt in the same directory as the game.rgss3a file, it wont read anything except the health, money, etc. That's a relief, I thought the latest Windows 10 CU update ended up screwing with my computer somehow (still did, but separate issue)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
heres the save
So in Map 390: Festival Plaza, the Event EV048 somehow has both Self Switches A & B on so it failed to trigger the transition scene... Not sure what caused that but reset those and changed the timer so it should trigger in 10 Seconds. Out of curiosity it should only last 2 Min

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Btw am also having problems with desert princess. I read that only way to reach for sphinx is to start desert pricess story. And am stuck at festival as well. I do panic button. And sometimes i get the right scene where sphinx jumps and interrupts dance. But regardless of what i choose to answer outcome is still the same and i can't seem to progress with her any further:/.

Edit: In my first play trough i had the same issue.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Btw am also having problems with desert princess. I read that only way to reach for sphinx is to start desert pricess story. And am stuck at festival as well. I do panic button. And sometimes i get the right scene where sphinx jumps and interrupts dance. But regardless of what i choose to answer outcome is still the same and i can't seem to progress with her any further:/.

Edit: In my first play trough i had the same issue.
Stuck at the festival... wonder if it's the same thing

Try this
Map 390: Festival Plaza
Patches\Patch1569107115

By the Merchant Princess you'll see an odd head stuck in a wall (why because lols)
Talk to said head, it will tell you the status of Event EV048 with the option to reset it, do nothing, or fast forward

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Bug, latest version 16.12+ : I have over 50 cogs in inventory, but mouse inventor always says "You don't have enough cogs" no matter what number I input. 50, 10, even just 1 - same answer.

DraCoMIX

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone know why my flight bar is still on even though I stopped holding Ctrl? It acts like I'm still flying and doesn't let me walk normally until I go too far.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes