masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
thx man ill try this after i finish the questline of the cat princes......by the way is there a way to look at the "stats" of the princesses? it says that the diaries are currently reworked
Princess Status Screen
Tavern: By the door there is a Bulletin Board
Pressing Back on an Xbox 360 controller (Default Config) or Button 7
Pressing 'S' on a Keyboard

As for the Diaries well they are being reworked so I'm not sure how useful the old code behind them is but eh test it out for yourself *shrugs*

Insect Princess Diary seems to be intact so just skipped past it

Common Events 151-154, 156-163, 742, 767, 864, 981

Deleted "Jump to Label: nod"

Princess & Conquest v0.16.12+
Partially Restored Princess Diaries
Patches/Patch1569211533.rvdata2

D

Deleted member 51206

So i am trying to woo the ghost princess, i have had a conversation with her after seeing her past and unlocking the barrier, but now when im talking to her, it just says theres nothing to say ( i have 10 affinity with her and not a single quest)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So i am trying to woo the ghost princess, i have had a conversation with her after seeing her past and unlocking the barrier, but now when im talking to her, it just says theres nothing to say ( i have 10 affinity with her and not a single quest)
Careful with her. Shes not finished but she can still lock you into her route. As for what you have to do - sneak in there during daytime. It should start the next sequence of events.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Also how do i leave slime throne at night without getting caught? cant find the exit anywhere
The exit isn't marked (there's no graphic for it) but it exists. Head across the stream and then up into the cave. Once inside just push against along all the walls on the north side of it until you hit the magic invisible exit spot.

D

Deleted member 51206

Careful with her. Shes not finished but she can still lock you into her route. As for what you have to do - sneak in there during daytime. It should start the next sequence of events.
route? im in skeleton princess' route so does that screw me over then or can i still go on and get her in my party atleast?

D

Deleted member 51206

Another question: i can keep harvestP bell by siding with pumpking, then killing him after dethroning her, but when i do she just leaves, do i need to have specific stats or is the only way through goblin auction? also if i side with her, can i turn her female too or is taking the bell the only way?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
route? im in skeleton princess' route so does that screw me over then or can i still go on and get her in my party atleast?
You can get her in your party but ive never tried so dont exactly know how. You wont have enough affection with her to bang her at night (pre-route lock) and i think you wont be able to save her from a siege in case it happens. Guess the only way you could is via choosing the... uh... prince knight perk? The one that gives you 1 free affection with all princesses. That should give you enough "oomph" affection wise to get her.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
One of the Golems knocked me and got me stuck within walls, so i had to use panic button and now i have this problem. Is there a way to bring this fairy back somehow?

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
I'm in WyvernP's route and I'm trying to talk to DuskP but she disappear before I can talk to her, I already got her letter to meet her in Dragon Queen's Castle in night.
I'm doing something wrong?

Edit: Okay I managed do it by going with no companion using the wings from the Mouse Tinkerer. Then suppose I need to gaing Dragon Queen's Reign affinity and then talk with DuskP with Wyvern?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51206

how do i meet moth? i have 8 affinity, broke all the coccoons (she spawned and fled) but the tree is empty and theres no guard (both both day and night)

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
how do i meet moth? i have 8 affinity, broke all the coccoons (she spawned and fled) but the tree is empty and theres no guard (both both day and night)
You can interact with the tree to get in, there you'll see a traped MothP, break the wall and you'll can talk to her. Try to do this on night 'cose she'll be sleeping if it's during day and you won't be managed to talk to her.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes