allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I think i have a little problem with cat princess. I can't seem to start any conversation with her despite me having full affinity with her. Only one conversation is looping constantly,the one where i pet her. So i was wondering is this some kind of bug ? Am i missing something? How do i start quest with her ? All those questions sadly i got no answer for : /

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I think i have a little problem with cat princess. I can't seem to start any conversation with her despite me having full affinity with her. Only one conversation is looping constantly,the one where i pet her. So i was wondering is this some kind of bug ? Am i missing something? How do i start quest with her ? All those questions sadly i got no answer for : /
So you have both the Affection for Cat Princess and her Reign maxed?
Variable 1556: Cat Aff
Variable 1557: Cat Princess Aff

She also uses Day/Night and for Weather No Rain so different things happen during the Day then at Night. Cats generally don't like the Rain.

At Cat Princess Affection 4 should have prompted a into/warning when you Greet Cat Princess
Cat Princess
But make sure you don't disturb me during night-time...
I've got to constantly check my domain so that no filthy beast gets too close.

So you probably "shouldn't" camp in her territory especially after she warns you she's on the prowl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
So you have both the Affection for Cat Princess and her Reign maxed?
Variable 1556: Cat Aff
Variable 1557: Cat Princess Aff

She also uses Day/Night and for Weather No Rain so different things happen during the Day then at Night. Cats generally don't like the Rain.

At Cat Princess Affection 4 should have prompted a into/warning when you Greet Cat Princess
Cat Princess
But make sure you don't disturb me during night-time...
I've got to constantly check my domain so that no filthy beast gets too close.

So you probably "shouldn't" camp in her territory especially after she warns you she's on the prowl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have affinity maxed, hearts 0. I don't camp her i, i just check her from time to time, to see if something changes. I also notice once, that she was away during the night. When i tried to sneak she wasn't there. And knight threw some comment, like where she could be.. something in those lines.

I'll check your advices out and see how she reacts.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is futa / trans avoidable?
Yes, just don't pursue either or also like a friend of mine mentioned in Thailand do yourself a favor and inspect the goods before you purchase since at they cater to all kinds of kinks though I'm not sure if they only get Male Strippers if you provide them... :unsure:

I don't think any of the Battle Fucks offer it as I can't remember anything raping the Knight

Not sure about romancing the two Male Random Roaming NPCs though, well most players I remember mentioning him usually want to stab him :sneaky: and seems to be rather chill but then again might just be him not have any decent content to judge :confused: Only mentioning these as they are Special NPCs and Towerfag might have some plans for them down the line

Mostly this game is about the Knight getting Princesses, Female Princesses. :coffee: though he'll except money like a gigolo so if you care to see less futa content perhaps join either his or the and take part in the polls to determine new content. More of a be the change you want to see plug :p

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Update Time v0.16.13

CE 511 *Cheats*
Patches/Patch1569647505.rvdata2

Cheat Codes are the same as in v0.16.12+ so this is mostly for the Unofficial Cheats

CE 035 Game rewind CE 584 BEGIN GAME
Patches/Patch1569647564.rvdata2

Custom Gamepad Settings still get scrubbed in New Game+... But those dirty cheaters don't get their get out of achievement ban free card :LOL: well unless they know to turn off switch 3910

CE 029 Merchant Princess Roaming
Patches/Patch1569647615.rvdata2

Just makes it so every Reign has a functional shopkeeper

CE 019 Wealth-Population Check
Patches/Patch1569647665.rvdata2

Prevents any Reign from crashing to 0

CE 757 PANIC BUTTON UD3
Patches/Patch1569647721.rvdata2

Corporeal Fix, Fairy Stuck Off-Shore Fix, Fadein After Fadeout Fix, Set Pirate Ship To Tavern

CE 830 Withered Cornucopia
Patches/Patch1569647780.rvdata2

None of the Princesses are going to experience genocide without this since the code is still using the wrong Equipment Slot (Should be 4 for Accessories not 5 for Costumes)

Side Note: Yey, Flight has been fixed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Waaifu

Overlordsion

Aug 30, 2019
How do you do battlefuck?
Kobold princess has 5 lust and gets a heart while being attacked but she just dies as normal
Is it only certain enemy types if so what enemies do it?
Where is all the info for how game mechanics work in this game? The wiki seems to be outdated

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Does harvest princess have any animations yet? When the game rereleased I spent a while trying to figure out their quest chain/how to befriend them, only to get to scenes where it was just a blank box and figured I'd hold off. Considering all the bug fixes still ongoing, might want to wait before jumping back in, but I am curious because I don't recall a patch note saying explicitly that she has animations now (either of her forms)

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Is the only way to unlock the Insect Princesses affection events still having the human reign beaten? I know where to find her kingdom before it appears south of the human capital but last time I played none of the events triggered until I'd made it appear on the surface.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Is the only way to unlock the Insect Princesses affection events still having the human reign beaten? I know where to find her kingdom before it appears south of the human capital but last time I played none of the events triggered until I'd made it appear on the surface.
You can go search for her undergound yes, but they live a peaceful life in there. You can still get the Princess by giving her an Heir though.

Reactions: AxelMasters
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes