masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
dance till they drop is an impossible quest, i checked the walktrough on the wiki and still cant do it
Well it just got released so the wiki probably won't have jack until someone writes something up

However since there is only Normal and Hard I will provide Easy

Princess & Conquest v0.16.13
Map 391: Dance Dance Desert
Patches/Patch1569727857.rvdata2

Easy Dance Mode
Event 19
Changed Variable 1424: BEAT to 100 instead of 60 so the beats go by slower

Just for reference
Variable 1424: BEAT
Easy: 100
Normal: 60
Hard: 50

I suck at these and I could do easy :confused: or wait I cheated because I could... Technicalities and formalities *shrugs*

Still I gladly take this over that guess who mini-game

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Am I missing something? You are supposed to be able to sleepP the first human guard and then sneak in but everytime I get to the humanP girl she wakes up and a guard catches me. What am I doing wrong? I go to the right side of her bed...

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Am I missing something? You are supposed to be able to sleepP the first human guard and then sneak in but everytime I get to the humanP girl she wakes up and a guard catches me. What am I doing wrong? I go to the right side of her bed...
Youre probably missing the part where you need 3 affection with a princess to be able to bang her at night. Otherwise she just calls the guards.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Complete Quest 55: Along Came A Drider
Variable 1781: Trevor Place Needs to be in Location 3
Switch 3847: Dri Ani ends Needs to be Off
To put it more simply, once you've met Marble in the cave, there's a daily check for where Trevor will set up. Basically, Trevor has 3 spots he can set up: The Tavern, Qhala's Brothel, and Marble's cave, and every day the game rolls to figure out where he'll be that day, skipping any spots you haven't been already (so if you haven't been to the Stone Knife yet, it'll choose between Marble's cave and the Tavern, and vice versa). If the game puts him in the cave, then you get the DriderP scene as soon as you enter the room. If not, wait or rest until the next day. You don't ever have to so much as buy a single item from either of them.

Or, in other words, it's (not very) random whether or not you get the scene! (I guess you could savescum it, if you wanted, though just playing normally seems faster?)
So i happened to finally figure out how to do this one. Ive actually walked in on all three of em in that cave (Marble, Trevor and the chick whos name nobody remembers). The scene didnt play until the next morning (was walking in and outside the cave to trigger it during the night with no luck). Went out and rested till morning, then walked in. Geez... nobody in the cave but Marble and she literally jumped me lol

There has to be a way to recruit Marble in the next release. Towerfag get on it!

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

Coucou88

Nov 17, 2017
If the reign of the goblin princess have fallen, how am I suppose to see the princesses that have also lost their reign ?

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Ship stuck in Mermaid Tail Port while you're on the Mainland?

Switch 3542: Ship in PreMermPort = On
Switch 3541: Ship in MermPort = Off

Princess & Conquest v0.16.13
CE 757 PANIC BUTTON UD4
Patches/Patch1569702097.rvdata2

Corporeal Fix, Fairy Stuck Off-Shore Fix, Fadein After Fadeout Fix, Set Pirate Ship To Tavern, Set Civilian Ship To Hammerhead Port

Supersedes Patch1569647721.rvdata2
I was just about to enter to that zone across water, but i didn't have fish head so i fell and got teleported outside. Anyway, patch works, thanks allot once again!

Reactions: masterdragonson

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
View attachment 414014
She doesn't move. Didn't leave the city at all.
Is there a way to fix this problem?
I had same issue, and after i completed quest for her, she got unstuck. How i did get the quest you ask ? Well am not really sure i remember talking to woman that gives quests and she started mentioning some forgotten quest that nobody was able to solve. And you get to find her father. And ye after completing you, you will talk with her, and she will move on as far as i remember. Now sorry for lack of transparency, but am trying to help ;D

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
Edit: can someone tell me why there is no sound in the game? because I did install VX Ace.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have a very long load time to the game? is this normal because I been waiting at disclaimer screen for 10 mins now
Have you tried pressing 'Enter' or 'X' on an Xbox controller?

Though somewhat of a decent point, Towerfag might want to add some text to the disclaimer saying press something to continue

Edit: For those that care added a little Timeout to the Script: Pre Title
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh dear... i never planned to be a parent in this game (or rather, i never planned to keep the kids lol) but here i am:

Untitled.jpg Untitled1.jpg Untitled2.jpg

The male looks suspicious. Is it really mine? Have i conceived a midget? Ugh...

devil131

Jun 15, 2018
Hey I need help, the dog princess broke the door of the tavern, how do we fix it ? It's been more than a week in game and I still can't enter it, she joined my team even though I already had the Kobold princess with me, I hope there's a way to fix it

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Huh. So you cant clear corruption of your princesses anymore. The only thing you see is that the "diary is being redesigned" so you cant actually check the corruption of a princess (which is always high when shes rescued from a siege or when eloping with you). GolemP just broke on me, even though i took her to the church to fix her up - the nun said she cant do anything for her anymore. I have a save prior to having her elope with me so not all is lost but that means that no princess (other than perhaps the pure ones from the beginning, like DP1/2, WyvernP, DogP and KoboldP) can be "safely" saved from a siege or elope with the knight.

This needs a fix pronto. Like literally yesterday.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Huh. So you cant clear corruption of your princesses anymore. The only thing you see is that the "diary is being redesigned" so you cant actually check the corruption of a princess (which is always high when shes rescued from a siege or when eloping with you). GolemP just broke on me, even though i took her to the church to fix her up - the nun said she cant do anything for her anymore. I have a save prior to having her elope with me so not all is lost but that means that no princess (other than perhaps the pure ones from the beginning, like DP1/2, WyvernP, DogP and KoboldP) can be "safely" saved from a siege or elope with the knight.

This needs a fix pronto. Like literally yesterday.
Well the patch I did for the Princess Diaries in v0.16.12+ probably still works in v0.16.13

Princess & Conquest v0.16.12+
Partially Restored Princess Diaries
Patches/Patch1569211533.rvdata2
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-13-towerfag.602/post-2433793

Reactions: Monosomething

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Hey I need help, the dog princess broke the door of the tavern, how do we fix it ? It's been more than a week in game and I still can't enter it, she joined my team even though I already had the Kobold princess with me, I hope there's a way to fix it
can't fix it, need to start a new game or go back to a save before recruiting the Dog Princess.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Well the patch I did for the Princess Diaries in v0.16.12+ probably still works in v0.16.13

Princess & Conquest v0.16.12+
Partially Restored Princess Diaries
Patches/Patch1569211533.rvdata2
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-13-towerfag.602/post-2433793
Thanks ill try that. But the problem with the specific scenario ive mentioned is really odd. I did say the nun said nothing can be done for GolemP anymore... that would mean shes way over the corruption limit even before she eloped with me. Hows that even possible? After she got with me, the first thing i did was take her to the church, so she should be "salvageable".

EDIT: Heres the save if you wanna have a look at it. Just crank that bitch and ask her to elope with ya.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes