Monosomething

May 24, 2019
How do I gain affection when I have no more conversations to do?
Post a screenshot of the diplomacy screen and the princess in question. Cant make a judgement call without knowing how high your affection is with both the kingdom and the princess.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Post a screenshot of the diplomacy screen and the princess in question. Cant make a judgement call without knowing how high your affection is with both the kingdom and the princess.
Where is the diplomacy screen again? Do you mean this?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks ill try that. But the problem with the specific scenario ive mentioned is really odd. I did say the nun said nothing can be done for GolemP anymore... that would mean shes way over the corruption limit even before she eloped with me. Hows that even possible? After she got with me, the first thing i did was take her to the church, so she should be "salvageable".

EDIT: Heres the save if you wanna have a look at it. Just crank that bitch and ask her to elope with ya.
Hmm well something something balls lol

Seems her Corruption is really high at 18, this for some reason the game didn't want to tell me
Found that out when I tried Prayer: Purify on her and it came back saying she was still at 8

So while I look into that a small patch and your save with some Prayer Purify so you can clean the poor girl

Princess & Conquest v0.16.13
CE 77: ✝ Prayer: Purify ✝
Patches/Patch1569789361.rvdata2

Ensures Corruption gets set to 0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
I beat Sphinx's Fortress and Sunken Ruins and the respective achievement pops out like always but doesn't show in the medals menu. Here I've MossP as a proof. (This is a issue from 16.12+, idk if it's fixed in 12.13)

Last edited:
Reactions: allinon

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Hmm well something something balls lol

Seems her Corruption is really high at 18, this for some reason the game didn't want to tell me
Found that out when I tried Prayer: Purify on her and it came back saying she was still at 8

So while I look into that a small patch and your save with some Prayer Purify so you can clean the poor girl

Princess & Conquest v0.16.13
CE 77: ✝ Prayer: Purify ✝
Patches/Patch1569789361.rvdata2

Ensures Corruption gets set to 0
So heres what i did. Downloaded your diary fix, left GolemP alone and went to the kingdom above to get the purifying prayer and on my way out stopped at one of the nun merchants to get a couple of purifying salts. Went "downstairs", eloped with GolemP and gave her the purifying prayer. Came on here to check the posts and saw your post here, then administered two purifying salts which brought her corruption down to about... 55-60% of the meter. Then got the nun to reduce it to zero.

What a fucking hassle, geez!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Where is the diplomacy screen again? Do you mean this?
No. Go out to the overworld and press "S". That will come up with the diplomacy window. Then navigate to HumanP and post a screenshot of that here.

Yeesh, why is the SFX volume so loud? Any way to lower it without lowering all the game audio?
Volume control will be available in the next version of the game.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What a fucking hassle, geez!
Monosomething
Did you take your chance to Assault Her before cranking her up? Seen that gives +2 Corruption every time you do that :p though for the bug in Script: ISPDS (seen below) to be a problem you would had to done it like 9 times

Checked Game Rewind to see if her Corruption resets to 0 and it does
Another thing that spikes her Corruption is her becoming a Slave by 8 but that's just a little fun fact.
Mostly found that info by searching the game for
Code:
$game_actors[6].add_spds_stats(4,
Besides that I'm not sure... would have to track her closely along with your sexual conquest with everything in the game to see if something bleeds over into her stats (sounds like a lot of trouble for lol random)

I ran this little script to generate a Stat List for the main girls so you might want to look it over.

Towerfag

Seems Script: ISPDS has limits for the stats but doesn't enforce them in basic operations like add/subtract/multiply/divide/modulo

So anytime a calculation on stats is done it can fall below the Min of 0 or above the Max Limit of 10 but if that happens it will only report the Limit and not the true value explaining the suspiciously high corruption value making Prayer Purify not reset to 0.

Modified ISPDS to enforce the limits.
Updating this Script makes the redundant as it will work as intended since the Max Corruption of 10 would be enforced instead of reporting 10 and actually having more.

Reactions: ButtNumz

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Monosomething
Did you take your chance to Assault Her before cranking her up? Seen that gives +2 Corruption every time you do that :p
Uh yeah i may have been guilty of that a couple of times, given how rarely shes out of charge ;)

Those stats you posted are interesting as i havent slept with DesertP and she already has 5 corruption (didnt give her the froggy water either). Ive also got BunnyP pregnant and shes got no corruption whatsoever.

Then theres WyvernP with 2 corruption (havent went down there nor have i interacted with her in that game yet). Puzzling, isnt it?
Just gotta know the kinks of this game and keep in mind that its just a beta = not finished or otherwise buggy.

Reactions: masterdragonson

jazield

Dec 28, 2017
someone already finished the route of wyvern princess because I ask for help I stay here i finish the monk and I stay here I do not know that follows if they can help me I would thank them 1569825392731.png

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
someone already finished the route of wyvern princess because I ask for help I stay here i finish the monk and I stay here I do not know that follows if they can help me I would thank them View attachment 415430
Go to the Sky Lift that it's in the right side of Harvest's Reign, then go to the monastery for some clues, when you think you are done, camp at night in the Kingdome Above and you'll receive a letter from someone who wants to meet you in Dragon's Reign at night, but to enter to Dragon's Reign you need to talk to DuskP going without a princess in your party.
So now the problem is that you can't navigate in the Kingdome Above withou WyvernP help, but there's other ways to fly in the world map and meet DuskP, you can go with a progeny with wings (in the monastery there's an item that can give wigns to anyone you want), or buying those cucco's wings from the Mouse Tinkerer for the knight that requieres 30 cogs and a rare drop from King Cucco.
One you manage to fly without a princess go to the Dragon's Reign and go to the right side withou being see, there you'll find DuskP and you'll unlock the Queen's quest for the Knight's Inn.
Do these quests until you have 10 reign affinnity whith the Dragons and go to the Dragon Reign in night and you can explore the interior until triger a scene to continue with WyvernP quest line.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I beat Sphinx's Fortress and Sunken Ruins and the respective achievement pops out like always but doesn't show in the medals menu. Here I've MossP as a proof. (This is a issue from 16.12+, idk if it's fixed in 12.13)
I've done sunken temple in 16.13 achievement pops up. But in medals no i don't seem to have it.

jazield

Dec 28, 2017
Go to the Sky Lift that it's in the right side of Harvest's Reign, then go to the monastery for some clues, when you think you are done, camp at night in the Kingdome Above and you'll receive a letter from someone who wants to meet you in Dragon's Reign at night, but to enter to Dragon's Reign you need to talk to DuskP going without a princess in your party.
So now the problem is that you can't navigate in the Kingdome Above withou WyvernP help, but there's other ways to fly in the world map and meet DuskP, you can go with a progeny with wings (in the monastery there's an item that can give wigns to anyone you want), or buying those cucco's wings from the Mouse Tinkerer for the knight that requieres 30 cogs and a rare drop from King Cucco.
One you manage to fly without a princess go to the Dragon's Reign and go to the right side withou being see, there you'll find DuskP and you'll unlock the Queen's quest for the Knight's Inn.
Do these quests until you have 10 reign affinnity whith the Dragons and go to the Dragon Reign in night and you can explore the interior until triger a scene to continue with WyvernP quest line.
I already did that part and actually DuskP talks and when it ends it disappears and it doesn't give me another missionary and there I stay

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry if the answer is obvious, but is there a way to hide the dialogue box?
I don't think anything is implemented in game. Most of the Princesses have their dialogue boxes baked in so unless a massive overhaul would be done to make the boxes independent it would be kinda pointless...

Though adding the feature itself is relatively easy
Original Script:
Modified for Princess & Conquest

Reactions: Pigfarmer

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So... ive got a problem with GolemP (again). Shes got an event that fires whenever its raining. After the event is over i cant enter the options (the ESC key doesnt work for the purpose of wanting to save or change equipment, etc). How do i get past this? Ive tried walking into various zones to make it work again (i can cancel out of anything the game throws at me with the use of ESC key but cant enter options) to no avail.

Im assuming that normally the game would autosave and i would just start from that point (at which point the escape key would work again) but i have autosave disabled.

PS: GolemP is supposed to have three sex scenes and yet ive only found two *thumps on table* false advertising!

EDIT: Amelie is permanently stuck in front of GoblinPs place.
2nd EDIT: the GolemP ESC key issue fixed itself when i got into a different cutscene. I guess its not a problem? Except it still is. Its annoying and has to be fixed eventually.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So... ive got a problem with GolemP (again). Shes got an event that fires whenever its raining. After the event is over i cant enter the options (the ESC key doesnt work for the purpose of wanting to save or change equipment, etc). How do i get past this? Ive tried walking into various zones to make it work again (i can cancel out of anything the game throws at me with the use of ESC key but cant enter options) to no avail.

Im assuming that normally the game would autosave and i would just start from that point (at which point the escape key would work again) but i have autosave disabled.

PS: GolemP is supposed to have three sex scenes and yet ive only found two *thumps on table* false advertising!
Not sure, I know the Cucco Wings can sometimes jam controls when it's equiped but using ESC Key seems to be a Keyboard specific thing as that is disabled when a Gamepad is plugged in (didn't look for why in code just tested it pressing it with a controller plugged then again with it unplugged)

Does pressing X Key bring up the menu instead?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes