Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Not sure, I know the Cucco Wings can sometimes jam controls when it's equiped but using ESC Key seems to be a Keyboard specific thing as that is disabled when a Gamepad is plugged in (didn't look for why in code just tested it pressing it with a controller plugged then again with it unplugged)

Does pressing X Key bring up the menu instead?
Updated my post above. Got into MouseP cutscene and it fixed itself. No key worked in place of ESC prior to that though.

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
I already did that part and actually DuskP talks and when it ends it disappears and it doesn't give me another missionary and there I stay
Well if you go with no princesses in your team it's supose to trigger a scenes where DuskP tells you that if you wanna enter to the reign you first need to gaing affinity with the reign and then the Queen's quests will be abieable in the Knight's Inn (level 3 and 5). But if you go with any princess in team she just say "!!!" and scape, but you can try again wennever you wnat.

jazield

Dec 28, 2017
Well if you go with no princesses in your team it's supose to trigger a scenes where DuskP tells you that if you wanna enter to the reign you first need to gaing affinity with the reign and then the Queen's quests will be abieable in the Knight's Inn (level 3 and 5). But if you go with any princess in team she just say "!!!" and scape, but you can try again wennever you wnat.
thank you very much I've already seen the missions already managed to complete 1 the other 2 I don't understand

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
thank you very much I've already seen the missions already managed to complete 1 the other 2 I don't understand
The level 5 quest requires you to make fall a reign in war and rescue the princess, kill her or make her surrender.

Reactions: jazield

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Just avoid going there with Wyvern~

Reactions: Rehby

trlegacy

Jan 8, 2018
Got into the meat of the game and really like the concept so far. Though, I started the Kobold Route but can't seem to get the reign to form. I cleared all the rubble out of the two rooms in the castle (plus all zombie kobolds) but I can't sit on the chair. What do I have to do next? Am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, I let some time pass and I came back.

Last edited:

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Got into the meat of the game and really like the concept so far. Though, I started the Kobold Route but can't seem to get the reign to form. I cleared all the rubble out of the two rooms in the castle (plus all zombie kobolds) but I can't sit on the chair. What do I have to do next? Am I missing something?
Did you sleep with KoboldP in her room already? If not, try that.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
EDIT: Amelie is permanently stuck in front of GoblinPs place.
RNG Shenanigans, RNG Shenanigans Everywhere *waves hand*

There are the unofficial cheats to move her, just sayin :sneaky:.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-13-towerfag.602/post-1882208

767901 = Choose a location for Roaming NPC 1

But let's see about making this work

Princess & Conquest v0.16.13
CE 511 Cheats UD2
Patches/Patch1569875297.rvdata2

Adjusted Unofficial Cheats for Choose a location for Roaming NPCs
Mostly added fluff data to better position them on the World Maps though this didn't prevent them from reaching their desired destination (NPC X, Y Positions, If they are on Northern or Southern World Map, Misc Data)

This really isn't required but while going through the data I figured why not *shrugs*

Supersedes Patch1569647505.rvdata2

CE 203-205, 556 Amelie Roaming Fix
Patch1569899456.rvdata2

CE 203-205 Roaming Data NPC 1-3
Reverted Amelie version of Variable 1260: NPC Aff Gob from 99 back to -2 (Used v0.16.11 as reference)

This should prevent her from seeing Goblin City as the party capital of the entire Kingdom

CE 556: Amelie
Added dialogue for when Quest 30 Objective 3 is complete along with if Quest 30 is complete

This prevents her from not talking to you with a little added context otherwise she acted glitched in this rare instance
Not actually good writing just a little extra
Amelie
Quest not complete Objective done
Have you reported back to your Guild yet?

Quest Complete
Kind greeting and chill

Not really needed but her not interacting with the Knight just made her seem even more bugged

IgnisDominus

Sep 3, 2018
Estoy atrapado en la parte de encontrar los bumpkins, pero simplemente no puedo encontrarlos, incluso si voy al molino por la noche

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
Where to find all the objects to complete level 0 missions?
The items to collect appears in the world map (like a shine) randomly, I suggest save before accepting the quest and load until both items appears in the Northern Region.

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
Estoy atrapado en la parte de encontrar los bumpkins, pero simplemente no puedo encontrarlos, incluso si voy al molino por la noche
Primero te tienes que colar en el "castillo" de HarvestP de noche y investigar el saco de trigo de la entrada, encontrarás la llave del molino, sigue el rastro de trigo hasta el sótano donde yacía la campana de la princesa. Ahora puedes ir al interior del molino de noche para ver una escena y continuar con la quest.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
RNG Shenanigans, RNG Shenanigans Everywhere *waves hand*

There are the unofficial cheats to move her, just sayin :sneaky:.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-13-towerfag.602/post-1882208

767901 = Choose a location for Roaming NPC 1

But let's see about making this work

CE 511 Cheats UD2
Patches/Patch1569875297.rvdata2

Adjusted Unofficial Cheats for Choose a location for Roaming NPCs
Mostly added fluff data to better position them on the World Maps though this didn't prevent them from reaching their desired destination (NPC X, Y Positions, If they are on Northern or Southern World Map, Misc Data)

This really isn't required but while going through the data I figured why not *shrugs*

Supersedes Patch1569647505.rvdata2

CE 203-205, 556 Amelie Roaming Fix
Patch1569899456.rvdata2

CE 203-205 Roaming Data NPC 1-3
Reverted Amelie version of Variable 1260: NPC Aff Gob from 99 back to -2 (Used v0.16.11 as reference)

This should prevent her from seeing Goblin City as the party capital of the entire Kingdom

CE 556: Amelie
Added dialogue for when Quest 30 Objective 3 is complete along with if Quest 30 is complete

This prevents her from not talking to you with a little added context otherwise she acted glitched in this rare instance
Not actually good writing just a little extra
Amelie
Quest not complete Objective done
Have you reported back to your Guild yet?

Quest Complete
Kind greeting and chill

Not really needed but her not interacting with the Knight just made her seem even more bugged
Thanks for the fix to roaming NPCs. Btw, while its not your thing to fix, CatPs hunting quest still takes priority over "monster killer turbo" quest from the guild. Although i will abuse the crap out of this in this playthrough - CatP gets 1 (princess) affinity for each elite i kill... ive stashed a couple of dragon breeding tickets (or whatever theyre called)... see where im going with this?
Get heir to dragon queen costs 1 princess affinity, CatP regains (princess) affinity with each elite kill. Free (relatively, if not counting the time) dragon queen affinity. Just have to find maid costume for CatP to hurry it up... or at least i hope it doubles heirs for the purpose of the quest.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Are there more stuff to buy with cogs than this? Since whenever i reach 100cogs with her, game just crashes.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Are there more stuff to buy with cogs than this? Since whenever i reach 100cogs with her, game just crashes.
You literally need like 40 cogs your entire game. I think KoboldP route requires some for various upgrades you get from Roosty but other than that - youre wasting time picking up cogs once you get 40.

There is nothing more to gain from the mouse mechanic other than this. Why give her more cogs? Sell them. Theyre cheap as chips but at least youre not risking crashes.

Since were on the topic: what the hell is the golem oil for? I thought it would act like lube for GolemP but theres absolutely nothing i can do with it.

Reactions: allinon

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Ha... hahahaha! I did a booboo alright!

Ive dumped one of my spider kids and crusader princess into day-care at BunnyPs place. Went there to check whats happening and...

Untitled.jpg

Welp. Now we know. Crusader princesses and spiders cant crossbreed. Im gonna stay away from that place for a while... at least until i find my flamethrower.

EDIT:

Save for those interested:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes