Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
is there any guild for Knight quests? i have been stuck on Assit slime princess because i can not get into the other side of the poison pond
To destroy the poisonous plants you need to use a range skill (pressing "S")

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
Can anyone help me with Amelie? I can't seem to get the quest that helps unlock her. Does anyone what what I am doing wrong?
First you need to talk to her in the world map, then to have the quest is by chance every time you go to the Knight's Inn so don't worry if you still don't trigger it.

PandoraFish

Dec 11, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue where the game will not allow you to save. It just happened with this most recent update.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue where the game will not allow you to save. It just happened with this most recent update.
Hmm could be a few problems
1: Is it in a directory that has write access? Like not a System Protected one such as Program Files
2: Towerfag for whatever reason moved the Save Location to a "Saves" folder but the game doesn't check if this exist before attempting to save which if it doesn't will result in an error
3: Something in the Game is corrupt try extracting a fresh copy

I'm gonna bet 2

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
My save file is 10.3MB.
I could look at the save if you want or you can try a few things

* Possible Patch
Let's see if this does anything

Princess & Conquest v0.16.13
Map 002: World Map N
CE 37: Bandit Spawn
Patches/Patch1570112468.rvdata2

Map 002:
Deleted Events: 342-347 (Bandit De-Spawn If Reign Fallen)
Edited Event 410: Spawn Point For Res1 Malt

Incorporated information from Deleted Events 342-347

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone testing this let me know if it does anything :unsure: I'm rather curious as two previous saves seem to have these events bugged for no apparent reason so I'm just cutting them off

Now since I haven't experienced a slow down/bloating bug personally I'll leave the next bit if you just feel like trying

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Well this is interesting.

So im doing the heist quest for furry princess (forgot what she was) and the last key required is locked up in a strongbox and guarded by that ape. The ape says its not gonna let anyone in except for royalty. I didnt feel like getting MouseP just for this specific quest so, instead, ive went to the desert festival and bought the cinder ribbon (or bracelet?). The intent was to copy/clone MouseP and use the clone to gain access to the strongbox. It didnt work... inconsistent mechanics anyone? Hows the ape able to tell one from the other? Its a perfect copy afterall.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

So im doing the heist quest for furry princess (forgot what she was) and the last key required is locked up in a strongbox and guarded by that ape. The ape says its not gonna let anyone in except for royalty. I didnt feel like getting MouseP just for this specific quest so, instead, ive went to the desert festival and bought the cinder ribbon (or bracelet?). The intent was to copy/clone MouseP and use the clone to gain access to the strongbox. It didnt work... inconsistent mechanics anyone? Hows the ape able to tell one from the other? Its a perfect copy afterall.
Makes sense. It was supposed to accept either the Princess or another mouse with the royal dress.
Now it works with shades too (y)

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
First you need to talk to her in the world map, then to have the quest is by chance every time you go to the Knight's Inn so don't worry if you still don't trigger it.
So I just keep checking every day to see if it shows up? Or can I run in and out of the inn to try and trigger it?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

CE 937: Royal Family?
Patches/Patch1570142597.rvdata2

Added Class comparison and checks if a Party Member is the Princess of the Race being tested, a copy of that princess, or of blood relation.

Reactions: Monosomething

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Gotta ask, have the enemies been rebalanced in the tutorial? I mean, the first enemy room of an RPG shouldn't just cause you to die. On EASY.

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
Gotta ask, have the enemies been rebalanced in the tutorial? I mean, the first enemy room of an RPG shouldn't just cause you to die. On EASY.
Using the Knight: Just eat the enemy blow with the shield (ctrl) and then attack, guaranteed critical blow.
KoboldS: If you start with the candle equip it on her and spam "A" like crasy.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
Can someone help me with the game sound, because i can not hear anything in the game beside the critical strike ( I hate that sound ).

edit: Also, there is no animation on spider race (Sexy time!) and some minor race (hardly seen around race) or the game file is corrupted?

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
I could look at the save if you want or you can try a few things

* Possible Patch
Let's see if this does anything

Map 002: World Map N
Patches/Patch1570112468.rvdata2

Map 002:
Deleted Events: 342-347 (Bandit De-Spawn If Reign Fallen)
Edited Event 410: Spawn Point For Res1 Malt

Incorporated information from Deleted Events 342-347

Anyone testing this let me know if it does anything :unsure: I'm rather curious as two previous saves seem to have these events bugged for no apparent reason so I'm just cutting them off

Now since I haven't experienced a slow down/bloating bug personally I'll leave the next bit if you just feel like trying

I just started playing this version a few days ago, so my save file doesn't have much content, and i might've enabled the auto-save because i was skipping through the intro that's why my save file was 10.3MB because there's 2 save files in the folder.

View attachment 418868

Last edited:

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
the quest goblin affection for slave pass bug: if somehow the quest failed then it said quest completed, it will count as fail while the conversation between Knight and GoblinP make it a complete quest, they will not give u the pass.

Edit: there is no way to get back the slave auction pass without hacking?

Last edited:

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
the quest goblin affection for slave pass bug: if somehow the quest failed then it said quest completed, it will count as fail while the conversation between Knight and GoblinP make it a complete quest, they will not give u the pass.

Edit: there is no way to get back the slave auction pass without hacking?
That's not a bug, better save before start a quest.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I just started playing this version a few days ago, so my save file doesn't have much content, and i might've enabled the auto-save because i was skipping through the intro that's why my save file was 10.3MB because there's 2 save files in the folder.

View attachment 418868
Yeah Auto Save is probably on by default. Also the attachment brings up "The requested page could not be found. "
Did you zip that down before uploading it?

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
That's not a bug, better save before start a quest.
What about the food fetchers quest? seem like it broken as sometime the object u need to harvest but one of the object wont blink and impossible to havest.
Also, is Havest Princess human? because based on wiki, she is but my human KInight job didnt increase the affinity with her

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What about the food fetchers quest? seem like it broken as sometime the object u need to harvest but one of the object wont blink and impossible to havest.
Also, is Havest Princess human? because based on wiki, she is but my human KInight job didnt increase the affinity with her
Well you have to complete the Quest Objective to get the pass so did you
A: Make sure the package wasn't opened
B: Was able to sell that package to a Buyer

Now there are other ways to get the Slavers Pass but cheating would be faster

Alternative Methods:
* Cheat Code 180687 = Get all Dowries
* Use a Save Editor to add the Item 293 Slaver Pass
* Gather Magic Silk from Spider Princess an pray to the RNG Goddess
* Acquire a Breeding Contract (Rabbit) then use it with Goblin Princess

Food Fetchers Quest
Yes, that has been bugged for a long time but it's a starter quest and apparently low priority to fix though the only thing I recall being wrong with it is Malt since it no longer spawns in the Southern Map and that is only if it is assigned to Resource Point 1 else it can be found by Harvest Town

Harvest Princess is Human but doesn't fall under the Human Reign (unless Towerfag wants to correct that assumption) and Human Affinity only affects the Human Reign

Last edited:
Reactions: Rehby

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah Auto Save is probably on by default. Also the attachment brings up "The requested page could not be found. "
Did you zip that down before uploading it?
I honestly don't know what happened, I zipped it up before i uploaded the file and i even downloaded it to see if it works and it did, so i have no clue how that happened but i'll just re-upload it. View attachment Saves.rar

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes