faris1337

Jul 23, 2017
0.16.14 Steam Version, can't set up a camp at night :/

Edit: i was able to set up a camp in the first few days of new game tho'

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a cheat engine trainer floating around anywhere? Or maybe someone who has the skills and wherewithal to make one?(Pretty please)

Jan 4, 2019
Not sure l got the save file working thanks you. But now the Desert princess the moon festival l am stuck l talk to every character Sphinx princess is not there at all so l am confused my version is latest 0.16.14patch if anyone can tell me what to do or how to fix it thank you
I had a similar problem, I talked to everyone but the Festival wouldn't end. I resolved it by using the "Panic Button" key item, then walking back in to the desert festival, which immediately triggered the next cutscene. Might wanna save before you try :)

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Completely forgot about this game. I played it back when it was called a different name so I was REALLY thrown off by the new name.

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
When you start the game you can name him, when there is the adequate screen prompted. Anon is just the default name
Yeah, I found that after moving a few more steps and speaking to the Kolbold princess :LOL:. Thanks for the quick reply though :)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Update Time v0.16.14

Cheat Codes haven't changed from v0.16.13
Switch 3940 "BABS Unlock Ame1" was added to Unlock Animations
Finhead Princess has her code skipped for Cheats: War, Peace, and Diplomacy; While that is intentional I'm not sure why

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm rather curious why this was added to the Splash Screen
Do not reset the game or try to take
screenshots using the F12 button
F12 is a way to reset the game in RPG Maker though it's a feature I doubt many know about. Still it resets the game and I haven't heard of it malfunctioning

While this game has Hime's Map Screenshot Script the player could press either F7 (Mapshot) or F8 (Screenshot) but it doesn't account for Yanfly Parallax Lock Script along with capturing any of the Events so it doesn't produce the most accurate shots (Print Screen does better :p)

It also uses an older version of Map Screenshot so doesn't support <screenshot: tile> on Events. Now that I'm thinking about it is this kept in the Game because it was some dream Feature that was long since buried?

Nice to see Options added though including Gamepad Config would have been better
http://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-14-towerfag.602/post-2330414

Reactions: Xerodrive and lTTMl

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Congratulations on the steam release! Its a mean thing to say but I am glad to see this game getting way ahead of the other tower girl game, since that one is not lewd and that irksme for some reason.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Congratulations on the steam release! Its a mean thing to say but I am glad to see this game getting way ahead of the other tower girl game, since that one is not lewd and that irksme for some reason.
Probably is because the other game is super bugged after all these years?

Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
would love a way to actually pick the general appearance of the girls , i would like all of them to be busty ( or most of them) but to do that you would need to restart so many times and have a lot of luck.
Another thing is the font , really hate it and back when it was called towergirls i managed to change it but messed up other things .. if someone with a bit of rpgmaker knowledge could make a quick patch just for the font would save many eyes.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Huh. Is it safe to move my 0.16.13 saves to .14 game? Read somewhere that there wont be problems but i better make sure.
If not then i will just finish this game up and then start a new game in the new version.

Sarkastikor

Dec 13, 2018
So... Two question's.

I'm trying to get the Cardinal bell and try it out on harvest princess. But. Cant. Since i was forced to take Scarecrow princess in my party first. And any other attempt's. Just led me to... The scarecrow ''Princess''. But just let's out a ''Kaaa?'' Anon would be speechless and just left. I dont know how to get into the basement to get to the cardinal bell.

Second...
How do i activate the Rabbit X Harvest NSFW scene? I already got the SFW one to work. It just happened. But how do i get the NSFW scene?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I've heard that multiple times but cant find the game itself. But. Not really.
I made a quick search and found some stuff related to the game, and I did play it before. It was called towergirls and it did have NTR on it, and that's why I was wondering, I was confused why the tag is not included in the genre.

But well, if this is indeed the same game, I would avoid it if you don't like NTR.

Sarkastikor

Dec 13, 2018
I made a quick search and found some stuff related to the game, and I did play it before. It was called towergirls and it did have NTR on it, and that's why I was wondering, I was confused why the tag is not included in the genre.

But well, if this is indeed the same game, I would avoid it if you don't like NTR.
I searched Towergirls aswell. BUt didn't find anything like that...

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes