Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
How does such a well-thought out and greatly designed game have SUCH a terrible gallery system? ...
I suppose you're playing the public build, since in the latest builds the gallery is much smoother!
I see why one would prefer a typical "eroge gallery", but (in short) I don't like placing stuff like that in the menu, it's too immersion-breaking in my opinion.
I'd rather keep it as a game mechanic.

Reactions: oaklash

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
How can i defeat amelie in the drinking game? is it by a improving some stat?
First you need to complete her quest line, then you need to have high resistance stat, I did it with 10 resistance but maybe is less. (Remember, if you want to recruit her, you need to end the drinking challenge with a joke).

LEWD!100%

Nov 20, 2017
First you need to complete her quest line, then you need to have high resistance stat, I did it with 10 resistance but maybe is less. (Remember, if you want to recruit her, you need to end the drinking challenge with a joke).
thanks!

Reactions: Rehby

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
Has anyone done Assassin or ninja princess both same quest called Paw-mark of the ninja? I have not found her hide out at all l am confused It's after the quest called heist

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
how did you get a dragon?
You mean a progeny dragon or WyvernP? To get any progeny dragon you have to find eggs arround the kingdom or having sex with a random female dragon in Princess Castles during infiltration (I recomend Human Castle and the Windmill in Scarecrow Field during night). And to get WyvernP you need to go to an island in the northest reign using fairys or flying, but you have to accept her quest and you'll be loocked with her route line.
If you have WyvernP you can have dragon eggs by having sex with her in camp.

dunce007

Oct 13, 2019
anyone have an issue where your arrow keys dont work? I can use Z, space, and enter to progress through the opening menu, but I can't actually select start game or change anything because it doesn't register my arrow keys. Even using the virtual windows keyboard didn't work

Frreakdeak

Oct 3, 2017
anyone have an issue where your arrow keys dont work? I can use Z, space, and enter to progress through the opening menu, but I can't actually select start game or change anything because it doesn't register my arrow keys. Even using the virtual windows keyboard didn't work
If you have a controller plugged in that might be your issue, it was mine.

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
how does one get sexy times with princesses?
If the princess is in your party you need to minimumincrease her love stat to 5 so you can trigger her camp scenes (if she have) and in some point she'll wants to go to bed with you for sexy scenes.

And if she is in her castle you first need to increase your relationship points with her (minimum 3 heart) and then infiltrate in her castle at night and she'll allowed you to have sex with her.

Other method if to left a princess in Qhalas Brothel and then for 500 swirlies you can have sex with her, but you'll spend 5000 swirlies to reclaim her again.

Last edited:

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
what do I have to do in the quest The Heist! to make for the ninja princess?
Well she wants you to recover her treasure from the Mice Bank, to enter in the vault you need to get 3 keys to open it, a NPC have one of the keys and he'll ask you if is yours, a mouse of the second floor have another key, the third one is in a safe protected by a robot and he'll tells you that you need to be part of the royal family to enter there, what it means that you need to have MouseP in your party (yeah, it's sucks). And the you'll be managed to open the vault. Then to return the item to NinjaP you need to sleep alone in camp.

zevolf

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone having trouble to camp at night? it happened suddenly, i really don't want to start over :(

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes