theases2000

May 19, 2017
You mean a progeny dragon or WyvernP? To get any progeny dragon you have to find eggs arround the kingdom or having sex with a random female dragon in Princess Castles during infiltration (I recomend Human Castle and the Windmill in Scarecrow Field during night). And to get WyvernP you need to go to an island in the northest reign using fairys or flying, but you have to accept her quest and you'll be loocked with her route line.
If you have WyvernP you can have dragon eggs by having sex with her in camp.
i got softlocked out of the island with the wybern princess and i don't know how to get back

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rehby

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
I suppose you're playing the public build, since in the latest builds the gallery is much smoother!
I see why one would prefer a typical "eroge gallery", but (in short) I don't like placing stuff like that in the menu, it's too immersion-breaking in my opinion.
I'd rather keep it as a game mechanic.
Hey, loving your game :D.
Ran into an issue though, could we get a update/fix for camping at night not working? I saw that you fixed it for the Steam version.

ThiccenTendies

Aug 21, 2017
Figure I might as well upload my save here for anyone interested - played with v0.16.14.

DISCLAIMER: Don't bother asking me questions, I'm not on this thread often and won't be actively looking to reply :D

This is not a "complete" save, simply a (good?) starting point for people looking to avoid serious relationship grinds. In order to provide as much freedom as choice as possible, I have tried to avoid any permanent game-changes. Below I will attempt to list everything I can think of that was done to avoid questions. What this file contains/ what has been done:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, there you go and that's everything I can think of. Hope someone finds this useful. At the point this save is at your are free to impregnate & elope any reign princess, save any of them from a siege, etc. The only thing I am still unsure of is Harvest p's abdication; the wiki eludes that she can be recruited if she has 3 hearts (which this save does) when you side with pumpking, but from my experimenting I have yet to get that to happen.

Last edited:

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
Encountered a glitch in PC version where an egg hatched during a cow race and it locked me out of movement and menu actions. Should leave it in just to say "don't teach your kids to gamble."

Germanfragger

Apr 15, 2018
they pushed an Hotfix to the steam build

I give it a try and check if it fixed the control issues for me! if not refund again! :-I

€: Nope still pulling top left with nothing attached (yoystick etc.)

Last edited:

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
So... How do you reach a client of Goblin assist quest that is located in the middle of the sea? Cucco wings don't get me that far...

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
I am also having an issue with not being able to camp. The icon flashes but despite pressing C it just doesn't go to camp, eventually disappearing after some presses. Not only that, but it would seem that you can't reorder the kobold's orders until you've actually camped(while I still could) or slept at some place that charges you, having the time actually progress through the night to the day doesn't seem to count.

It should be noted that camping still works on new games, it's just that I don't know if something triggers the faulty camp function or if it's a time-based things.

Side question: Is incest a thing in this game?

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
I am also having an issue with not being able to camp. The icon flashes but despite pressing C it just doesn't go to camp, eventually disappearing after some presses. Not only that, but it would seem that you can't reorder the kobold's orders until you've actually camped(while I still could) or slept at some place that charges you, having the time actually progress through the night to the day doesn't seem to count.

It should be noted that camping still works on new games, it's just that I don't know if something triggers the faulty camp function or if it's a time-based things.

Side question: Is incest a thing in this game?
Now that's strange, maybe you did trigger a bug before saving.

And no, the game don't have incest content.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Isn't there any way to make SkeletonP sleep so I can sneak into her castle?
You will never find her asleep if she isnt at war. In fact, you need to engage a few of her armies in the field and then check in on her to get a chance to meet her when she sleeps (she can sleep at any time, regardless of time of day). Problem is - you better even out the score between the fighting sides afterwards as your rep with skellies will dip hard. Though the faction affinity doesnt really affect the princess' affinity, so you can sneak in even if the faction hates you.

If youve got the goblin princess to elope with you, her dowry (a goblin mask...) allows you to fight anyone without the affinity penalty. Use that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rehby
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes