trilosis

May 23, 2017
I am also having an issue with not being able to camp. The icon flashes but despite pressing C it just doesn't go to camp, eventually disappearing after some presses. Not only that, but it would seem that you can't reorder the kobold's orders until you've actually camped(while I still could) or slept at some place that charges you, having the time actually progress through the night to the day doesn't seem to count.

It should be noted that camping still works on new games, it's just that I don't know if something triggers the faulty camp function or if it's a time-based things.

Side question: Is incest a thing in this game?
There's a patch that was previously posted in this thread that let you have sex with your progeny and that seemed to be the only unofficial way to get incest in the game but I don't believe it works for the current version of the game.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Has anyone got a clue how to get to drink with Amelie again? I've completed her quest but everytime I go there she just keeps saying the following: "Out of my sight, 'player', You better come up with a way to make amend and, MAYBE, we will talk!". Honestly completely confused to what else I need to do to get it done.

Edit: I've tried a few things and always end up with the same problem. After first meeting her (according to the fandom wiki she's supposed to invite you to the bar if you haven't met her there as a first, which she does not. She just goes straight into the above mentioned sentence). I also haven't been able to trigger the quest ligitemately. I had to edit one of my test saves in order to get it. (I still have a clean save without interfering with her pattern just to test it out). I've never been able to get to drink with her outside of meeting her first in the bar, passing out, and her appearing somewhere random, raoming, with the same sentence she always repeats. Kindoff a bummer since she's the last NPC of all of the non-route ones I need in order to get the complete, peaceful accuired princesses (eloping) save which I actually want to share here aswell since it took me 23 hours.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Has anyone got a clue how to get to drink with Amelie again? I've completed her quest but everytime I go there she just keeps saying the following: "Out of my sight, 'player', You better come up with a way to make amend and, MAYBE, we will talk!". Honestly completely confused to what else I need to do to get it done.

Edit: I've tried a few things and always end up with the same problem. After first meeting her (according to the fandom wiki she's supposed to invite you to the bar if you haven't met her there as a first, which she does not. She just goes straight into the above mentioned sentence). I also haven't been able to trigger the quest ligitemately. I had to edit one of my test saves in order to get it. (I still have a clean save without interfering with her pattern just to test it out). I've never been able to get to drink with her outside of meeting her first in the bar, passing out, and her appearing somewhere random, raoming, with the same sentence she always repeats. Kindoff a bummer since she's the last NPC of all of the non-route ones I need in order to get the complete, peaceful accuired princesses (eloping) save which I actually want to share here aswell since it took me 23 hours.
Well since you were playing with a Save Editor then

1 What Slot is she?
Variable
1246 "NPC1 identity"
1247 "NPC2 identity"
1248 "NPC3 identity"

Value 1 Amelie

2 What is her Affection?
Variable
1435 "Aff NPC1"
1439 "Aff NPC2"
1440 "Aff NPC3"

I assume Switch 1675: First Amelie is Off and you haven't got her in the Tavern

This message is set to come up if Affection is below 0
"Out of my sight, Player! You better come up with a way to make amend and, MAYBE, we will talk!"

Reactions: Xerodrive

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Well since you were playing with a Save Editor then

1 What Slot is she?
Variable
1246 "NPC1 identity"
1247 "NPC2 identity"
1248 "NPC3 identity"

Value 1 Amelie

2 What is her Affection?
Variable
1435 "Aff NPC1"
1439 "Aff NPC2"
1440 "Aff NPC3"

I assume Switch 1675: First Amelie is Off and you haven't got her in the Tavern

This message is set to come up if Affection is below 0
"Out of my sight, Player! You better come up with a way to make amend and, MAYBE, we will talk!"
The variables are:

on the save I tinkered with
1246: 4
1247: 0
1248: 1

I dont know which of these would be Amelia though.

1435 : 4
1439 : -15
1440 : -11 (this is probably why? Though I have no idea why it would be in the minus since I didn't do anything weird O-o)

Also, the switch for meeting her first was on here and she's in the tavern.

The file where I haven't tinkered is as follows:

1246: NPC1 identity4
1247: NPC2 identity0
1248: NPC3 identity1
1435: Aff NPC14
1439: Aff NPC2-15
1440: Aff NPC3-16

So I assume Amelie's NPC 3 since I didnt do anything else besides do her story. First meeting is ticked off.

Edit: Ok. Switched her affection to 5 on the tinkered save and it fixed the issue. I still have no gosh darn idea why the flip it got to minus 16 though... That confuses me a lot since I didnt do anything to her at all. Thanks a lot masterdragonson! Great to see you doing so much for the people out here in the comments. Much appreciated. Amelie reqruited! Save coming soon since I want to make sure it's the best, peaceful one out there. I gotta make a desiscion on the scarecrow path.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
As a final question since I genuinly don't know: Is the HarvestP reqruitable when ScarecrowP has reign? I've seen it should be possible according to the Wiki but it isn't written where or how it's supposed to be possible.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
As a final question since I genuinly don't know: Is the HarvestP reqruitable when ScarecrowP has reign? I've seen it should be possible according to the Wiki but it isn't written where or how it's supposed to be possible.
If you didn't get Harvest Princess before Scarecrow Princess took over I don't think so. Would be nice if she showed up at the Tavern to drink away her sorrows lol but until more to her story is added s/he ran far far away...

As for Amelie well there is an odd bit in Common Event 50: Battle Conclusion
Seems as you fight other factions it changes how the Random Roaming NPCs feel about you... Nothing else looks like it would come close to that number

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
If you didn't get Harvest Princess before Scarecrow Princess took over I don't think so. Would be nice if she showed up at the Tavern to drink away her sorrows lol but until more to her story is added s/he ran far far away...

As for Amelie well there is an odd bit in Common Event 50: Battle Conclusion
Seems as you fight other factions it changes how the Random Roaming NPCs feel about you... Nothing else looks like it would come close to that number
Oh okay well that makes sense on the Battle Conclusions since I had to grind a lot for the Skeleton Princess's sleeping schedule... :S.

Anyhow. I've heard that the Harvest Princess can be found in the Goblin Slave Auction if you didnt have enough space in your party or affection.

Time to give you guys what i've spent my 24 hours on!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Alright guys! Here's basically a full save appart from having done any princess routes. ALL princess routes are still available (besides SkeletonP I think because I recruited her with regular eloping. I don't really know how to enter her route in the first place). All side-NPC's should be accuired.

I'm sad to admit that some of this was cheated. This was because of glitches during updates and changes of princess affinity (especially the Ghost one which didnt give me any affinity so I had to use the affinity cheat in order to fix it). Amelie's side has also been fiddled with because of the Battle Results aswell which I was not aware of during my grind for the SkeletonP. Keep in mind this is my very first playthrough and was completely blank when I started. Most of this is not cheated though! So I hope thats not too infringing when it comes to the idea behind playing the game but, I'm a completionist so not being able to do some things while they should be possible makes me restless.

NOTE: I haven't entirely progressed with the DragonP's questline yet since it involved doing quests revolving around Wars and I still had/have princesses to unlock.

NOTE+: In order to accuire both Harvest and Scarecrow I had to make the HarvestP abandon her reign. I'm not sure wether or not that's considered peaceful but it's the only way to recruit the ScarecrowP.

I don't have every costume either because some of those I don't know how to accuire etc. Not sure what's released or not and such. Some princesses haven't had level ups yet and some haven't been accompanied during the night aswell so there might still be a few extra's here and there. Gallery should be mostly unlocked.

Item wise there's still a lot I'm missing so that might be fun to figure out, who knows.

So yeah that's about it. The tavern is completely loaded with Princesses (1 of the Pogny classified princesses, the Moss Princess, is in the 'daycare'. Just put one of the other ones in there if you want to take her out).

I think thats about all I should notify when it comes to the save? There's so much to the game so it's hard to summarize what exactly I've done as I dont even clearly remember.

So yeah. For those who care about this, in my opinion most complete and peaceful way of catching them all, I hope y'all enjoy.

Edit: I noticed (after surfing the wiki to see if I really did, or did not do it right) that the Knight Princess's story may involve not having the insect princess recruited, so I've also thrown in my previous save (right before the InsectP kingdom, save 11 is basically saved right after recruiting her).

Edit edit: I forgot to mention that the Shadow Scarf item did get stolen since at the time, I didn't know how to save myself from the inevitable Kitty coming right for the scarf. So without changing the files thats sadly not progressable in my save.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Update Time v0.16.15
Cheat Codes haven't changed from v0.16.14
Though for a fun fact found that some areas were loading slow so I disabled Achievements by turning on Cheats and got a performance boost

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also for those that actually use the Debug Console:
Now the Console is filled with Errors from Yami Engine Ace - Overlay Mapping... Towerfag why?
The script command "print" prints out messages to the console so a normal player isn't going to know an asset is missing and will just see characters with missing arms, legs, etc...

Script: -debug- crash prevention
Graphic/Audio file missing crash Fix By Skitzen

Reverting back to the one I did up because actually informing the player of an error and logging it sounds better
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-15-towerfag.602/post-2310529
Yami Engine Ace - Overlay Mapping
Quality of Life Script

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017

It sounds like you either did some bad stuff to the human realm (Amelie considers herself "human" after all), or you chose the wrong option when drinking with her after her quest.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
It sounds like you either did some bad stuff to the human realm (Amelie considers herself "human" after all), or you chose the wrong option when drinking with her after her quest.
Thanks for the reply, it was solved already. Apparently just fighting random battles during wars lowers her affection towards you which causes a dialoge that makes it impossible for the player to advance. By editing the affection level from -11 to 5 it worked. (There is currently not a way for her affection to return to normal I believe so thats why I edited it).

OzzyDius

Feb 6, 2018
Alright guys! Here's basically a full save appart from having done any princess routes. ALL princess routes are still available (besides SkeletonP I think because I recruited her with regular eloping. I don't really know how to enter her route in the first place). All side-NPC's should be accuired.

I'm sad to admit that some of this was cheated. This was because of glitches during updates and changes of princess affinity (especially the Ghost one which didnt give me any affinity so I had to use the affinity cheat in order to fix it). Amelie's side has also been fiddled with because of the Battle Results aswell which I was not aware of during my grind for the SkeletonP. Keep in mind this is my very first playthrough and was completely blank when I started. Most of this is not cheated though! So I hope thats not too infringing when it comes to the idea behind playing the game but, I'm a completionist so not being able to do some things while they should be possible makes me restless.

NOTE: I haven't entirely progressed with the DragonP's questline yet since it involved doing quests revolving around Wars and I still had/have princesses to unlock.

NOTE+: In order to accuire both Harvest and Scarecrow I had to make the HarvestP abandon her reign. I'm not sure wether or not that's considered peaceful but it's the only way to recruit the ScarecrowP.

I don't have every costume either because some of those I don't know how to accuire etc. Not sure what's released or not and such. Some princesses haven't had level ups yet and some haven't been accompanied during the night aswell so there might still be a few extra's here and there. Gallery should be mostly unlocked.

Item wise there's still a lot I'm missing so that might be fun to figure out, who knows.

So yeah that's about it. The tavern is completely loaded with Princesses (1 of the Pogny classified princesses, the Moss Princess, is in the 'daycare'. Just put one of the other ones in there if you want to take her out).

I think thats about all I should notify when it comes to the save? There's so much to the game so it's hard to summarize what exactly I've done as I dont even clearly remember.

So yeah. For those who care about this, in my opinion most complete and peaceful way of catching them all, I hope y'all enjoy.

Edit: I noticed (after surfing the wiki to see if I really did, or did not do it right) that the Knight Princess's story may involve not having the insect princess recruited, so I've also thrown in my previous save (right before the InsectP kingdom, save 11 is basically saved right after recruiting her).

Edit edit: I forgot to mention that the Shadow Scarf item did get stolen since at the time, I didn't know how to save myself from the inevitable Kitty coming right for the scarf. So without changing the files thats sadly not progressable in my save.
Okay I need help. I want to try your save files and I just got into this game. Unfortunately I've never played any RPGMaker Games before and I can't figure out why your save files, or any save files, won't work on my game. They'll go in easy-peasy but when I boot the game up and hit "Continue" it's nowhere on the list.

Crazyrican187

Apr 1, 2019
Having a problem. So the boat that's normally at Hammerhead Princess' place isn't moving from the sea. probs has something to do with me drowning after sleeping on it. Pretty sure the glitch is fixed, but the boat ain't coming back. What do I gotta do in the save editor to bring that specific boat back?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Having a problem. So the boat that's normally at Hammerhead Princess' place isn't moving from the sea. probs has something to do with me drowning after sleeping on it. Pretty sure the glitch is fixed, but the boat ain't coming back. What do I gotta do in the save editor to bring that specific boat back?
Switch 3542: Ship in PreMermPort = On
Switch 3541: Ship in MermPort = Off

Or

CE 757 PANIC BUTTON UD4
Patches/Patch1571535024.rvdata2
http://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-15-towerfag.602/post-2549722

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
I don't know about you guys but I would like to see an animated egg laying scene for each character that does so... birth wouldn't be unwelcome either. Optional in settings, of course.

While I'm on this train of thought I might as well put this here, an accessory item that makes you cum so much that the characters overflow/inflate(can't imagine the nightmare it would be to edited the animated scenes to fit, but it would be awesome).

Ooooh maybe an accessory that allows that x-ray penetration thing that you often see in other works.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes