masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I honestly don't know what happened, I zipped it up before i uploaded the file and i even downloaded it to see if it works and it did, so i have no clue how that happened but i'll just re-upload it. View attachment 420137
Eh it happens when you upload directly to this site from time to time so no worries there

Any event let's see what this contains

Save01.rvdata2
Size: 5.46MB
Falls within the average 2-6MB
(Though I guess I should have specified Each so that's a fault on my end for not clarifying)
Your Auto Save looks like it's the same thing (Same Size & Time Stamp) so not worried about that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two that stand out are:

$game_map contains the current map you are on so yeah the World Maps are rather big so the size is understandable
None of the Events contained within look like they are malfunctioning so they aren't needlessly hogging RAM
Note: You can reduce the Save File Size by avoiding saving on the World Maps though that only would effect how long it takes to Save/Load

$game_variables contains all the major variables the game tracks. That's roughly 5,000 with Towerfag making some of those into Arrays so it's even larger than that. Nothing wrong with it though.

The other ones aren't really worth mentioning as they are a significantly smaller.

For Performance you can try:

Cheat Code 517634 = Choose the weather
Try Clear and see if you get a performance boost as weather effects while pretty aren't that useful

Doesn't look like you have many wars going on as I only seen two skirmishes
If you did I would have suggested Cheat Code 255148 = Sets PEACE

Hopefully the Options Menu Towerfag has in the works let's you turn on Dash by default since the Knight walking everywhere just makes him seem more sluggish than he really is. While not a performance issue try Dashing from place to place

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, need some help here.
I've been recently playing this game and quite like it thus far.
But... the only problem I found from this game is that it's really laggy / low FPS for me...
Is this something that occur to most of you folks? Or is it just because my PC is not good enough for the game?
Help, please...

Note: My PC's spec:
Intel Core I5
AMD Radeon HD 7900 Seires
RAM 16 GB

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Hopefully the Options Menu Towerfag has in the works let's you turn on Dash by default since the Knight walking everywhere just makes him seem more sluggish than he really is. While not a performance issue try Dashing from place to place
This x10. My pinky finger hurts from holding the shift key all the time.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Hey guys, need some help here.
I've been recently playing this game and quite like it thus far.
But... the only problem I found from this game is that it's really laggy / low FPS for me...
Is this something that occur to most of you folks? Or is it just because my PC is not good enough for the game?
Help, please...

Note: My PC's spec:
Intel Core I5
AMD Radeon HD 7900 Seires
RAM 16 GB
That's the same problem that i have, it's really laggy especially in the northern region, in southern region it tends to happen but not that often.

Reactions: monster king

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
run into a problem, can not impregnate Kobold princess even with special item from Goblin. is this normal bug or the item just increase the chance of impregnation?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
run into a problem, can not impregnate Kobold princess even with special item from Goblin. is this normal bug or the item just increase the chance of impregnation?
Its a 100% chance to impregnate, even if the target isnt "alive" (GolemP/SkeletonP). How many times have you actually tried? With shorty special one should be enough but it takes a while for the belly to show. If after a few days shes still not pregnant, then yeah, its a bug.

EDIT: if youre using Family Jewels then nobody will get pregnant, regardless if youve used SS or not.

faris1337

Jul 23, 2017
v0.16.13 Slime Princess base stuck after being attacked by Dog princess

*had to use panic button to get out lol
1570610467770.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Make sure there's a "Saves" folder in the main directory.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to add this line to Script DataManager
Code:
Dir.mkdir("Saves") unless Dir.exists?("Saves")
Right above where you set the "Saves" Directory just to check to make sure it exist
Code:
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # * Create Filename
  #     index : File Index
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  def self.make_filename(index)
    # Check For Directory Before Attempting To Save
    Dir.mkdir("Saves") unless Dir.exists?("Saves")
    sprintf("Saves/Save%02d.rvdata2", index + 1)
  end

toastwh

Dec 8, 2018
are cg scenes a 1 time thing or are they replayable and if they are a 1 time thing, are there plans of a cg viewer being added to babs' gallery?

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
Not sure l got the save file working thanks you. But now the Desert princess the moon festival l am stuck l talk to every character Sphinx princess is not there at all so l am confused my version is latest 0.16.14patch if anyone can tell me what to do or how to fix it thank you

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes