Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
Is there a way to fully develop a slime progeny?
Right now SlimeP, KoboltP and HumanP required you to do their camp events before have sex with them to make progenys, to do this you have to raise love stat to 5 by leveling up your princess, then spend night with them to trigger their scenes, for example in SlimeP's camp Quest you'll be manage to get her pregnant, but after that you can't get her pregnant in camp because she needs to be in her Reign's puddle to be fertile.

Then if you want to get her pregnant in camp you can use the Shorty Special that you can steal from Goblin's Reign and use it before spend night with her to guarantee pregnancy.

Reactions: DraCoMIX

DraCoMIX

Apr 29, 2018
Right now SlimeP, KoboltP and HumanP required you to do their camp events before have sex with them to make progenys, to do this you have to raise love stat to 5 by leveling up your princess, then spend night with them to trigger their scenes, for example in SlimeP's camp Quest you'll be manage to get her pregnant, but after that you can't get her pregnant in camp because she needs to be in her Reign's puddle to be fertile.

Then if you want to get her pregnant in camp you can use the Shorty Special that you can steal from Goblin's Reign and use it before spend night with her to guarantee pregnancy.
Right, but when you do impregnate Slime P in camp, her progeny comes out a little... undercooked. I was wondering if their was a way to change that, like with an item or something.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Right, but when you do impregnate Slime P in camp, her progeny comes out a little... undercooked. I was wondering if their was a way to change that, like with an item or something.
It's a matter of chance, actually the direct heirs of the Princess have a low chance to come out with the dumb-looking form. The moths' larvae, instead, have a way to reach their full form.
dumdum.png
Anyway, the offspring is determined at the time of impregnation, so it's no use reloading your save to try again, once Slime is pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
It opens up more quests, go to the guild and you'll see the new ones, mostly they aren't hard just cause chaos, complete and return to the guild to up your rep with the Dragon Queen.
But that is a quest from de guild, well, I think I won't be manage to do it because I left Southern and Northern parts with just one Princess (GoblinP and InsectP) so I don't see a way to deal in a war beteewn Princess.
I guess I'll do the quest that requires you to do 3 field battle...

Reactions: masterdragonson
D

Deleted member 51206

So is there no way to make harvestP female when helping her?

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
I'm tring to take back my money from the bank but... This is a bug or these rats are taking advantage of me?!

D

Deleted member 51206

I'm tring to take back my money from the bank but... This is a bug or these rats are taking advantage of me?!
Also cant give cogs so the inventor, so it seems like a bug relating to eachother

D

Deleted member 51206

There says that it's for the plus version, I tested and works for me, are you sure you installed right?
Nope it seems i have misread it.
"Note: Do to a known bug in the Patch System only the latest patch with Map Updates will get applied. do to this it's not compatible with the Festival Patch"
thought the festival patch was just the plus version so i didnt bother, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You are doing a run on the bank! They already spent all your swirlies on weird depraved orgy parties... All jokes aside seems to be a logic error which is an easy fix.

Princess & Conquest v0.16.12+
Map 397: Rattesein PT Event 021: Banker II
Patches/Patch1569506121.rvdata2

Choice Withdraw
Conditional Branch: Variable [3899: Tot Dep #] <= Variable [1190: Price]
Should be "Greater than or Equal to >=" instead of "Less than or Equal to <=".

Logic
Tot Dep: 750084 Swirlies
Price: 30000 Swirlies

Is 750084 <= 30000? Nope, you silly moo... By this logic you would only ever be able to withdraw the total deposit as anything less would be less than the total deposit!
Is 750084 >= 30000? Yes

Since it's a Map Update wrapping the two previous ones in to hopefully prevent confusion.

Supersedes
Map 265 EV 064 Mouse Tinker Cogs
Patch1569123029.rvdata2
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-12-towerfag.602/post-2429602

Map 390: Festival Plaza Update 2
Patches\Patch1569158854.rvdata2
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-12-towerfag.602/post-2431099

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hmm, I'm curious did Princess & Conquest v0.16.12+ break flying with Cucco Wings for anyone else? Seems my Knight only wants to hop now... I remember soaring the skies like the proud chicken that I am but looking over the Changelog seems something was changed that clipped my wings...

So found Flight is controlled in Script: common event keys

Looked through it and reverted the Flight Section (if fly == 1, Around Line 300) to that of Princess & Conquest v0.16.11 since it's the last time I remember it working. Afterwards my Knight was airborne again.

Note: Indentation was changed to be easier on my eyes

Also uploading the complete script for anyone who can use it but this is something outside the capabilities of the Patch System

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51206

How do i complete the battlefield of love? i am in the monastary with the nuns outfit, explored the whole thing but nothing happens.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes