Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Why do I have missing animations with harvest princess (in both forms) and why do my kobold merchant slave that I turned female have rabbit animations, how do I fix it?
Harvest princess has no animations. As for the other issue? I dunno... tie what ive said before to what ive said just now. The bell doesnt exactly work. In fact - avoid harvest reign altogether. Its not finished, its cursed and it gives off a really bad vibe after you discover the ruse (which you already did).

Quick question, how to recruit Goblin princess?
Same as with the other girls. If shes on the throne - get her knocked up. After she pops out an heir, ask her to elope with you.
The other option is to save her from a siege, but you need some affection (3 points i think?) or she will tell you to bugger off.

bionet

Apr 6, 2018
hi, I have a trouble: When I try to get the Caveau Key for the worker in the second floor of the bang, an error occurs after the animation, it says:

"Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/mounpc2bf25rr"

and another similar

"Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/mounpc2bf26rr"

any solution? Thanks in advance.

rodgepodge444

Sep 7, 2019
I seemed to have missed my chance to actually find skeleton princess at the auction once she got defeated. requesting a princess doesnt work even though she's apparently been sold off already. Is there another way to encounter a princess after that point or have I just missed her?

Last edited:

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I seemed to have missed my chance to actually find skeleton princess at the auction once she got defeated. requesting a princess doesnt work even though she's apparently been sold off already. Is there another way to encounter a princess after that point or have I just missed her?
If she's sold to someone else, there's no way to get her anymore in that playthrough!
Ironically, a Princess dying isn't as unrecoverable.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Seth298

Feb 23, 2019
Quick Question the new dragon queen quests Keep order Enforce order Export order i have done all three to get the Diplomacy and yet when i go to talk to the groud at the queens castel the dumb Guard wont let me in is this a bug or did i miss something?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Quick Question the new dragon queen quests Keep order Enforce order Export order i have done all three to get the Diplomacy and yet when i go to talk to the groud at the queens castel the dumb Guard wont let me in is this a bug or did i miss something?
You need to keep count of the points you earn. The guard will only let you in if you have 10 (i believe?). Thats when i was allowed inside anyway. Though to be fair the entire endeavour was pointless as theres nothing inside that isnt available outside of that place.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Well you ARE the dev so you must also know that Marble can replicate any "dowry" in the game. That also involves the pewpew cannon (forgot its name). So nah, wrecking several kingdoms isnt worth the entry price. Now, if you could bang DuskP if you got there... ;)

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Well you ARE the dev so you must also know that Marble can replicate any "dowry" in the game. That also involves the pewpew cannon (forgot its name). So nah, wrecking several kingdoms isnt worth the entry price. Now, if you could bang DuskP if you got there... ;)
You did your homework, a'ight!

We're working on a line of super duper evil looking costumes for the aristocrats in there, it will be worth it.

Seth298

Feb 23, 2019
Why are the dragons so mean to me they are even Rude to me daughter who is a Big Red dragon one thing id love if the Game Developer could do some time in the future it would be to have npcs be able to tell the difference between when he is his knight and or when he or she is playing as a different party member what i mean by this is in dialog like lets say you switch to a dragon in your group the npcs speak to the dragon and not the Knight.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Why are the dragons so mean to me they are even Rude to me daughter who is a Big Red dragon one thing id love if the Game Developer could do some time in the future it would be to have npcs be able to tell the difference between when he is his knight and or when he or she is playing as a different party member what i mean by this is in dialog like lets say you switch to a dragon in your group the npcs speak to the dragon and not the Knight.
Damn dude, breathe. That sentence is a anxiety inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: ricchie

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
Soooo, I've never played this game until now, but it left bad impression on me and...yea I gotta say that somewhere.
1st time I went without skipping intro. Without any given controls I got to princess at which I struggled to figure out, how to remove letters when naming a character. I obtained a candle and equipped it to the princess. Once I hit the dungeon part combat was...ok. But then I faced the dragon which took me out in mear 2 hits on normal difficulty to which I'm like "oooook, maybe I do need to deal with intimidating 3 headed blue snake first?"...which I couldn't. Even when utilizing guard, it is not efficient enough. After about 6 deaths at INTRO LEVEL, I've decided to try out easy mode (which I hate to pick in any games). I maneged to kill blue snake to obtain new weapon, but even with that dragon was able to finish me in 3-4 hits in once again about 6 attempts. Can't even grind anywhere (at least not obviously) since I killed everything before that dragon.
Still didn't gave up on game at that point but considered "maybe intro was added or is still not fleshed out well, so I will try to simply skip intro". I picked what items I got and landed in middle of a map. Thankfully objective arrow (?) showed the way. Was able to clear "Lust princess" (or something like that) quest and wanted to do the other lvl 0 which needed me to gather ingredients. Where can I get them? It just stated "in wild". In about 1 hr I still couldn't find the area which quest wanted me to get ingredients from. And I've visited plenty which normal person would consider correct. Farm and village with 3 houses seemed perfect, but nope. If quest can't tell specifically where something is on a map which has about 10 areas already available...that's not good.
Ended up quitting the game after exploring about 4 more areas and failing to even kill 1 bandit on easy mode.

Since I haven't played the game more than 2 hrs, I can't judge a book by its cover all too much, but after such time you usually get the gist if you enjoy the game or not and if it's playable or not. To me, it wasn't "beginner" friendly. If you are unable to pass first boss on easy mode after numerous attempts, clearly it's not easy mode. Even if I missed something.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes