Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, so like, this has probably been asked about like, eighty times already, but how does one recruit Harvest Prince(ess)?

I enjoy him a little more than I thought I would and would like to have him around.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Hey, so like, this has probably been asked about like, eighty times already, but how does one recruit Harvest Prince(ess)?

I enjoy him a little more than I thought I would and would like to have him around.
Do Harvest Princess questline and you'll eventually get to a point where a certain individual suggests that you make them abdicate, at which point you can sneak into their hut at night and ask them to do so, and if you have high enough affinity with them, they can join you.

Reactions: Azazael

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I've got a question that I hope someone can answer.

I'm playing Skeleton Princess route and I'm on the step where you have to "Equip the Death Rosary and meet your own demise or find a way to beat her at her own game!" and I'm wondering it's even possible to you know... not die. I've tried using the power pearl in Slime Princess reign to bring her to life but that didn't seem to work. Does anyone know if there is a way complete this step without dying?

Gtarp

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
How much content is there? I'd imagine a lot since last I played was years ago.

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
anyone know how to get thicc forms??? i have ben feeding my princessses but nothing hapens

edit:
i read the wkiki i think its with the lump on a stick... but how do u get it?

Last edited:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
anyone know how to get thicc forms??? i have ben feeding my princessses but nothing hapens

edit:
i read the wkiki i think its with the lump on a stick... but how do u get it?
After recruiting Insect Princess, talk to her at camp (you might need a sufficient love level) and you'll initiate an event where you'll obtain it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
the lump didnt worck, ah men. :(

EDIT:

ok i figure it out you haveto fill the princess' stomach and then wait till next day and keep doing it. use lump pill and lump stick to make it go faster

Last edited:

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Has someone figured out how to make the controller work properly?
Or alternatively, make it not work at all?
Because if it worked, fine. And if it didn't work at all I could map the controls via JoyToKey.
But the half functional limbo it is stuck in right now, I can basically only play it via keyboard.

D

Deleted member 505099

Who can help me??
I win slave auction 2 times but my slaves dont appears my party.....

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes