TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Can't open the game, it gives an error goes like "RPGVXAce RP required to run this game." I checked the files and did the update but didn't work. What should i do?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Got another question myself, what do I give to the golem princess to have her gain more weight? She won't eat the lump stick

Makoto11

Dec 28, 2019
Question, if you either take away the princess of every reign or make an heir, can you still do the princess' routes with them in your party? as in do some of them need to be in control do complete their route?

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I can't seem to save... Am i missing a folder or do i have some weird unlimited demo that doesn't let you save? it attemts auto saves but they don't go through despite saying complete.

Bummar

Apr 26, 2019
Anyone know how I can open the door in the sewers that says it can't be opened from this side? Wiki is no help. Thanks fellas.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Who can help me??
I win slave auction 2 times but my slaves dont appears my party.....
They're sent to your Progeny storage. Talk to Dear at the tavern, the rabbit girl. She keeps track of your progeny and slaves.

Anyone know how I can open the door in the sewers that says it can't be opened from this side? Wiki is no help. Thanks fellas.
Theres a couple doors like that and it is as it says, you have to find the other side of the door from the over world. There's only a few doors you can open from the main portion of the sewers. The two locations you can enter the sewers from besides the one next to the skeleton kingdom are behind the altars from the left side in the Chapel and the Sky Lift.

Question, if you either take away the princess of every reign or make an heir, can you still do the princess' routes with them in your party? as in do some of them need to be in control do complete their route?
Princess are going to have technically two routes. The kingdom routes and the fallen reign routes. Kingdom Routes will be you devoting yourself to them and their reign while the fallen reign routes will be you and her at the camp as your relationship together flourishes without a kingdom. Removing them from their throne sets them up with completely different events with different requirements and outcomes. Where as doing a princess route with her kingdom only requires 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 affinity with their kingdom to initiate each event in order, doing campfire events might require 2 love, 2 love and 2 lust, etc. Although not all princess have completed campfire routes nor do all princesses have complete reign routes.

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
Search the rivers or the shores of the lake and explore locations connected to them, like that broken (then fixed) bridge. I'm not sure if the box can be found in the beaches or other islands, but either way a Dragon follower (there are several eggs scattered here and there, and I think there is a chance of Skeleton Slaves becoming dragons with the pearl in Slime Kingdom) wll allow you to fly. Alternately, Cuckoo Wings should also allow you to fly. You can get them in Mouse Kingdom from a tinkerer, by obtaining 30 cogs (Golem Battlefield in G.Kingdom and the sewers of Mouse Kingdom are two places with cogs that I know) + the Cuckoo feathers (kill the King Cuckoo boss in a forest near Kobold ruins) to make Cuckoo wings.

Reactions: tkm09
D

Deleted member 505099

removing the cheat patches there are other types of different custom patches to put in the game or just have to cheat ?

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
so, moth princess went on a RAMPAGE. Goblin princess has "escaped" and cat princess is locked away. anyone know how to recruit them? or restore their reigns?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes