trilosis

May 23, 2017
Oh, thank you, have been loking for this for some time.
To install these I just place them in the "Patches" folder or do I have to do other things? Never found a RPGM game that worked this way, so i'm kinda confused.
Yep, just slap them into the patches folder.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
sorry to keep bugging ya, but i slapped em in and nothing seems to have changed?
That's odd. Just to make sure, did you unzip the unnofficial patch folder and add all the separate files in said folder to the patch folder?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
i did, yes. does it require me to start a new playthrough?
No, If nothings worked, I'm not sure what the problem is to be honest with you. I think you should contact the patches creator, they might be able to help you out, as it could potentially be a problem with the patches maybe?

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
No, If nothings worked, I'm not sure what the problem is to be honest with you. I think you should contact the patches creator, they might be able to help you out, as it could potentially be a problem with the patches maybe?
sure, thanks for all the help and the link!

Reactions: trilosis

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i did, yes. does it require me to start a new playthrough?
Was the game running when you put the patches in? It only loads them when the game starts. So when in doubt restart game (a new play through is not needed)
Otherwise extract archive into Main Game directory. I don't think the Patch System can read an archive though haven't tested that.
Some people have tried putting the Patches folder inside the Patches folder but in this case the Patch System usually whines about the path being too deep

Reactions: trilosis

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
and We have another official "Patch2" released:

Link to Patreon:
link to Mega:
Fixes/changelog:

p.s of course, its a update of patch1, so dont have - patch1 and patch2 at the same time

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
Was the game running when you put the patches in? It only loads them when the game starts. So when in doubt restart game (a new play through is not needed)
Otherwise extract archive into Main Game directory. I don't think the Patch System can read an archive though haven't tested that.
Some people have tried putting the Patches folder inside the Patches folder but in this case the Patch System usually whines about the path being too deep
i did that as well, but haven't noticed any changes.

GalaxyBurst

Jan 6, 2019
Question: I know that if you feed your princess well, they become Thicc, but what if you don't? Is there any consequence for not being able to feed them?

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019

Link to Patreon:
link to Mega: link
Fixes/changelog:

p.s of course, its a update of patch1, so dont have - patch1 and patch2 at the same time
this patch does not allow to create a new game

GalaxyBurst

Jan 6, 2019

Link to Patreon:
link to Mega: link
Fixes/changelog:

this patch does not allow to create a new game
I got a screenshot for this error
Oh Shi.PNG

Reactions: Azazael and UmbraZX

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
If you got the latest official patch, make sure you don't also have the unofficial patches installed, they might need to be updated first.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
ya, I know about that issue. here's the fixed One(smth went wrong with Official one, that was being posted on Patreon)

Link to Patreon:
link to Mega:

Posted by Towerfag and his Team(TowerKC on inside ): "normal 'patch2' crashed at the start of a new game, make sure you DL 'patch2fixed" from above here.'

Reactions: Azazael

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Well, this game was a surprise. I was bored looking for new games, and found this game. I confess, don't gave much credit to it. 30 min later. What a great game! haha
Good job dev, keep the good work.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes