C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Dunno if dev read this forum, buuut... It will be nice if we can choose the sex position (oral, vaginal ou anal).

Trane322

Mar 24, 2019
Guys, I don't understand how to lvl up knight and princess. I kill a lot of enemies, but they have only 1 lvl

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
and like we had to expect - another "official patch3" has arrived!

Link to Patreon:
Link to Mega:
Fixes/changelog:

p.s like stated before - make sure that, You have only this one applied.

Any way to recruit both Harvest and Scarecrow Princess?
look up on the "Harvest" and "Scarecrow" Princess things to do. If the site would not have sufficient info you need. You always can join the discord to ask. but as far as I know "if one accomplishes to gain both of them. the harvest kingdom falls tbh" or smth like that

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
Any way to recruit both Harvest and Scarecrow Princess?
I imagine if you made Harvest abdicate in the course of the " " quest and then had another princess conquer the Harvest Reign you could get both in your party.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I imagine if you made Harvest abdicate in the course of the " " quest and then had another princess conquer the Harvest Reign you could get both in your party.
What I did was let ScarecrowP take over as ruler and after a few days I visited her again and she offered to join me, leaving a random scarecrow as a replacement princess.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
how the fuck do you save a princess during a siege, I defeated the guardian holding the damn key but when I try to save the bitch, they wouldn't follow me, what gives?!

Mar 28, 2018
how the fuck do you save a princess during a siege, I defeated the guardian holding the damn key but when I try to save the bitch, they wouldn't follow me, what gives?!
What relationship level did you have with the princess? You need at least 3 in order for any of them to follow you during a siege (only 2 for GoblinP).

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
as was mentioned, you need at least 3 affinity with the princess, or 2 with goblin (cause shes a slut), which are the hearts on the kingdom stats screen, not the kingdom affinity points measured between -10 and +10. It's been implied that there might eventually be an item you can use to forcefully take a princess with you, perhaps something to do with hypnosis or brain washing or something, but until then if you lack the affinity for her your only option is to kill her or force her to surrender and camp the slave market.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
as was mentioned, you need at least 3 affinity with the princess, or 2 with goblin (cause shes a slut), which are the hearts on the kingdom stats screen, not the kingdom affinity points measured between -10 and +10. It's been implied that there might eventually be an item you can use to forcefully take a princess with you, perhaps something to do with hypnosis or brain washing or something, but until then if you lack the affinity for her your only option is to kill her or force her to surrender and camp the slave market.
then how to increase their affinity, cause I'm already lvl 6 with 26000 swirlies with no progress whatsoever; and skeletonP declared war on the humanP and I've been fighting both side and I have -10 kingdom affinity in both kingdoms, why cause I'm dumb and I don't know how to do shit

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
then how to increase their affinity, cause I'm already lvl 6 with 26000 swirlies with no progress whatsoever; and skeletonP declared war on the humanP and I've been fighting both side and I have -10 kingdom affinity in both kingdoms, why cause I'm dumb and I don't know how to do shit
Open wide my friend cause im bored enough to spoon feed you information that gets repeated a lot in smaller bits throughout the thread since this game honestly has a lot going for it with a lot of people wanting to just get to the meat and potatoes with the game as soon as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Wiki is hit or miss with information since the game went through various changes in its life cycle but to a degree it has a lot of great information and some people are slowly working on making it better.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018

This Wiki is hit or miss with information since the game went through various changes in its life cycle but to a degree it has a lot of great information and some people are slowly working on making it better.
I´ve tried updating and adding lots of info to the wiki, but there´s just SO much to change it will take a while. Lots of things have been crammed into single pages, making it difficult to locate, and other pages are nonexistent, like the items.

Just use the wiki on their page for any of the objects, costumes or mechanics, it´s updated more frequently.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
(Holstaur Princess tecnically is intersex, but whatever, there´s only a couple of naked scenes with)
there was supposed to be a vote that determined if she was gonna be female or herm/intersex but I don't know what came of that vote since it was so long ago and they havent really done anything with her and it feels like its still kinda in the air. Feels kind of out of place imo to have holstaur as a futa when the rest of the reign is like, just feral cows, female holstaurs, and i think horses.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So after a lengthy time apart from the game ive decided to check whats new. And whats new is... new bugs:

Untitled.jpg

All three switches were thrown but this waterwall does not disappear. Moss Princess is unobtainable.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So after a lengthy time apart from the game ive decided to check whats new. And whats new is... new bugs:

View attachment 545891

All three switches were thrown but this waterwall does not disappear. Moss Princess is unobtainable.
Pretty sure you are missing the switch from the little cave

Though got a save so I can look?
Or just Save Edit Switch 3454: Passageway Open = On

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes