trilosis

May 23, 2017
so, moth princess went on a RAMPAGE. Goblin princess has "escaped" and cat princess is locked away. anyone know how to recruit them? or restore their reigns?
I'm afraid reigns can't be restored until you do NG+, assuming MothP conquered CatP and GobP reign, I don't think they can be recruited again on your playthrough until NG+ (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Last edited:
Reactions: Seter and tkm09

trilosis

May 23, 2017
anyone have finhead princess walkthrough?
There doesn't seem to be a written walkthrough anywhere for her route yet, so a quick TL,DR from my memory would be:

- Get her personal affinity to 1 or 3 (I don't remember, but try to continue raising her affinity regardless) to start her route
- Follow her route steps as they're straightforward.
- You'll get to a point where you can't leave her kingdom so you'll have to sneak into her palace at night (be sure to have a princess that can put the guards to sleep or sleep powder or use SlimeP to sneak past them) and talk to her to continue the route
-You will again get to a point where she'll need to leave her kingdom through any means necessary to continue her plan, so recruit her by eloping with her.
-That should be it for her route so far.

There might be some stuff missing from my quick walkthrough so if you have any questions just ask and I'll try to answer them.

Reactions: Owl_Mask

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Is it possible to have the 1 quest per day restriction removed?
I don't really see the point of needing to wait for next day before being able to take another quest.

Dragonkitty1985

Jul 18, 2017
This game is really nicely done and i'm curious how it gets developed further! :3

I also can recommend to join its discord server for even more help than is showed on the wiki already ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: VexensCore

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
I'm afraid reigns can't be restored until you do NG+, assuming MothP conquered CatP and GobP reign, I don't think they can be recruited again on your playthrough until NG+ (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
hey, thanks for that! guess i'll just be better next playthrough!

Reactions: trilosis

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I can't seem to save... Am i missing a folder or do i have some weird unlimited demo that doesn't let you save? it attemts auto saves but they don't go through despite saying complete.
Yeah just needed a folder and feel a little stupid about it. Needed a file titled: Saves. Who knew?

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
am i correct in assuming that Anon cannot breed with his own progeny? i'd like an army of dragons lmao

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes