masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Could someone please help me and see what's going on with the human princess having those red thread rings and not being able to get pregnant anymore? As I've said I never gave her those and yet she has them equipped even tho it's not shown in her equipment menu. It shows her having the rings on her diary page tho.

I would like to drop my save here so someone could have a look but it doesn't let me do that.

EDIT: Not sure if this is it (I'm still pretty new to posting files like that).
The why is probably interesting but well it's easier just to reset those :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Eksra

Sep 2, 2017
It's always something with this. Minor bug first, in that when I switch to a flying character immediately after entering the map and begin flying, after a few seconds it'll automatically switch back to the knight. If I then return to the flying character, they are stuck in the flying animations, and trying to fly will just make their sprite invisible. Nothing fixes this as far as I can tell. They are permanently unable to fly without being invisible
If you then do the same thign over again, switching and flying immediately, they'll end up invisible regardless. Flying or walking, no sprite.
Only fix is to load the game from before causing the bug. The sprite reloader does nothing.

More major, I've toyed around with skeleton progeny at the pearl in the slime pools. This all worked fine in my testing, so later on I took my level 16 Gravelord and tried transforming her with the pearl, which worked fine at level 1, but now it just freezes the game I can't find a work around. I am forced to close the game and re open it, and repeated attempts have lead to the same result.
Wait, I thought of something.... Clearing equipment works! But I didn't need to do that when testing before? It doesn't seem to be any single piece of equipment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I haven't seen a game this badly optimized in a while~~~
Crashes randomly when entering a zone / instance or the usual dogsh- FPS and my f-ing favorite, the pause every time it moves to a new save or even saving itself...
Each update just makes it worse.

But god f-ing demmet, I liked playing the version when it was still stable and enemies do touch damage.
Good ol' days~~~
So now I just have to take this sh- and hope it gets better...

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there any way to recruit the harvest princess after making them abdicate the throne, or does it have to be through the normal pregnancy method?
It's been a while :rolleyes: but, if you give your self the prince perk at the start (the one that starts you off with one relationship point) you can get her to elope with you, I THINK. :unsure: I can't remember. I've not played since.. I don't think mermaid princess was a actionable thing yet.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It's always something with this. Minor bug first, in that when I switch to a flying character immediately after entering the map and begin flying, after a few seconds it'll automatically switch back to the knight. If I then return to the flying character, they are stuck in the flying animations, and trying to fly will just make their sprite invisible. Nothing fixes this as far as I can tell. They are permanently unable to fly without being invisible
If you then do the same thign over again, switching and flying immediately, they'll end up invisible regardless. Flying or walking, no sprite.
Only fix is to load the game from before causing the bug. The sprite reloader does nothing.

More major, I've toyed around with skeleton progeny at the pearl in the slime pools. This all worked fine in my testing, so later on I took my level 16 Gravelord and tried transforming her with the pearl, which worked fine at level 1, but now it just freezes the game I can't find a work around. I am forced to close the game and re open it, and repeated attempts have lead to the same result.
Wait, I thought of something.... Clearing equipment works! But I didn't need to do that when testing before? It doesn't seem to be any single piece of equipment.
1) Not sure as it didn't do it when I tested it. This could be because I attach a debug script to help with testing...
2) Judging by what you described this is a Class issue as the new race can't handle the equipment of the old.
A simple solution to make them not crash would be unequipping them and leaving them naked. This being a random roll there likely is some probability involved.
An example would be the Litcher Armor being for skeletons.

Common Event 480: Power Pearl Act
Fix equipment error when changing classes. Temp solutions just unequip them so they're naked.
Patches/Patch1620861222.rvdata2

I haven't seen a game this badly optimized in a while~~~
Crashes randomly when entering a zone / instance or the usual dogsh- FPS and my f-ing favorite, the pause every time it moves to a new save or even saving itself...
Each update just makes it worse.

But god f-ing demmet, I liked playing the version when it was still stable and enemies do touch damage.
Good ol' days~~~
So now I just have to take this sh- and hope it gets better...
If only you known the troubles I've seen :LOL:

3) This is probably one of the many things that I haven't seen in awhile but it sounds like it's trying to dispose of something that was already disposed...

If you wouldn't mind I propose a little test:
  • Use to decrypt Game.rgss3a
    Since some people get confused where the release is it's .
  • Rename or Remove Game.rgss3a
  • Overwrite the Data & System folders with the ones provided.
  • Play game and see if it acts differently.

As for the Save folder loading slow I'm wondering how many saves do you have and what is the size of all of them?
There is a save bug in the game that I never was able to isolate were a save would bloat with crap data. I've seen some over 300 MB but whenever I try to play with one it becomes flaccid which is really depressing when I'm just about to give it the gimp suit :cautious: I figure me attaching the debugging script is auto correcting the issue but telling everyone to decrypt is somewhat of a pain.

For those who are wondering the debugging script is , it overwrites some of the default rpg maker command to be a bit more friendly to debugging. It also tries to capture failure reports to a text file so they can be more easily submitted to a developer since it's hard to search through pictures. While not perfect I rather like it.

Also for the love of cheesecake for anybody thinking of making games in RPG Maker VX Ace please do not use Common Events as Jimmy-rigged Function Calls :cry: This engine handles scripts in Common Events rather poorly, has such poor search mechanics for Map Events and Common Events that many people use translation tools just to parse through the crap, and clean indentation helps people read scripts better... That last one is a jab at Game_Picture in case anyone want's to open this up in RPG Maker and see how some of this is coded.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So the cat princess' reign is under siege by the moth princess currently and I went in to save the cat princess but she doesn't wanna go. Apparently I have to give her some item... does anyone know what she wants? It's kinda urgent and I really don't wanna lose her. If I can't save her from her castle I'll probably have to defend it.

Sep 22, 2017
So the cat princess' reign is under siege by the moth princess currently and I went in to save the cat princess but she doesn't wanna go. Apparently I have to give her some item... does anyone know what she wants? It's kinda urgent and I really don't wanna lose her. If I can't save her from her castle I'll probably have to defend it.
I believe you can give any under siege princess the to get them to come with you. You can also get them to come with you if you have enough relationship points, which is I believe is 3 for all princesses. Otherwise you will have to defend the reign a fews times to push back the attackers.

leacchin

May 17, 2021
does anyone know how I do to fuck the slaves? I can only fuck the princesses in the camp. I put some unofficial patches and now I can turn the daughters into slaves, but I still can't start a sex event with them.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've got the costume "Painful Love" for the desert princess but when I equip it for her she just wears her default stuff. I looked the outfit up and apparently she is some sort of succubus with that costume? Do I need to transform her first or something before the costume actually works?

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
I don't think mermaid princess was a actionable thing yet.
MerP can be asked to elope with you on BETA, once you've given her an heir and have at least 2 hearts with her. The second heart can be from Prince Knight trait.

I'll probably check it out when fullscreen is implemented.
What kind of fullscreen are you talking about? The F5 - F6 thing that Towerfag has already implemented, or "fullscreen" as in "not having the 2 black bars on the side of the screen"? If the latter case then I think you should wait until RPGM VX Ace 2 comes out, since it's probably an engine limitation.

does anyone know how I do to fuck the slaves? I can only fuck the princesses in the camp. I put some unofficial patches and now I can turn the daughters into slaves, but I still can't start a sex event with them.
Increase their Lust and Love first? Doesn't that work with any progeny?

• Thinking Face

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
What kind of fullscreen are you talking about? The F5 - F6 thing that Towerfag has already implemented, or "fullscreen" as in "not having the 2 black bars on the side of the screen"? If the latter case then I think you should wait until RPGM VX Ace 2 comes out, since it's probably an engine limitation.
I tried pressing F5 and F6, and they don't actually increase the size of the game for me. They just fill up the rest of the screen with blackness so the actual game still uses the same proportion of the screen.

• Thinking Face

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
MerP can be asked to elope with you on BETA, once you've given her an heir and have at least 2 hearts with her. The second heart can be from Prince Knight trait.
No, no. Sorry. I think you've misunderstood the context in which I've said this. I was saying, I've not played since then, my man. :D I wasn't asking a question about the development of the Mermaid content. :)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Eh kinda... A bit off though.
The engine is old but you can get around this with Scripts. Unfortunately it goes outside the Patch System.

As for "RPGM VX Ace 2" well that's called "RPGM MV". It uses Javascript instead of Ruby and is more friendly to web browsers :geek:

I tried pressing F5 and F6, and they don't actually increase the size of the game for me. They just fill up the rest of the screen with blackness so the actual game still uses the same proportion of the screen.
The script Towerfag uses is Fullscreen++ v2.2 for VX and VXace by Zeus81 along with a custom RGSS301.dll
Then sets the resolution to
Graphics.resize_screen(800,608)

This however is a bit off from 16:9, widescreen.

Something closer to what this old engine can handle is
Graphics.resize_screen(800,450)

Now thanks to the interface being made to a custom resolution it breaks but does fit the full screen...

While this still gives you black bars on the sides you can press F5 then F6. F5 is the command to go full screen and F6 Enlarges the screen to match.

Alternatively there is another tool you can use to get full screen Window Resizer

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes