aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Eh kinda... A bit off though.
The engine is old but you can get around this with Scripts. Unfortunately it goes outside the Patch System.

As for "RPGM VX Ace 2" well that's called "RPGM MV". It uses Javascript instead of Ruby and is more friendly to web browsers :geek:

The script Towerfag uses is Fullscreen++ v2.2 for VX and VXace by Zeus81 along with a custom RGSS301.dll
Then sets the resolution to
Graphics.resize_screen(800,608)

This however is a bit off from 16:9, widescreen.

Something closer to what this old engine can handle is
Graphics.resize_screen(800,450)

Now thanks to the interface being made to a custom resolution it breaks but does fit the full screen...

While this still gives you black bars on the sides you can press F5 then F6. F5 is the command to go full screen and F6 Enlarges the screen to match.

Alternatively there is another tool you can use to get full screen Window Resizer
Window Resizer didn't change the game size for me, and just make the game window take up the full screen. Pressing F5 or F6 didn't change the game size either, and pressing F6 after pressing F5 didn't change anything outside of spazzing while I held it down.
Windowed Windowed.PNG
Window Resizer WindowResizer.PNG
F5 F5.PNG
F6 F6.PNG

Edit: NVM. Figured it out.

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson
Sep 22, 2017
Is the mermaid princess unrecruitable?
I believe you can do so pretty much the same way you can with most other princesses, which is by getting her affection up to 2 and then either getting her pregnant while still on her throne or by rescuing her from a siege. Though for Mermaid princess this would only be do able in Beta builds as you can't access mermaid reign in stable builds yet.

Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
so when trying to start the game i just get a black screen for about 10 seconds and then it crashes. is there a way to fix this (i have already installed VX Ace RTP)

taylow

Sep 9, 2017
Just wanted to say that the male golem princess animation is a well appreciated animation.
It would be nice to see the creator make an updated version of the game in the future on a different engine for smoother gameplay in the future.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So the guild gave me a quest about a lost paladin and his daughter. I searched his house and found a letter. Now it wants me to go to a "Hugetreasure Dungeon"... Does anyone know where that is? The only place I know where lots of treasure is, is Dragon Princess I's cave. Do they mean that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So the guild gave me a quest about a lost paladin and his daughter. I searched his house and found a letter. Now it wants me to go to a "Hugetreasure Dungeon"... Does anyone know where that is? The only place I know where lots of treasure is, is Dragon Princess I's cave. Do they mean that?
It's a dungeon in the south continent there are a bunch of 'likelikes' inside. What your looking for when you get in there is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I have another issue now... So I've beaten the Sphinx Princess' pyramid for the first time but there was one trial where I had to "confess my sins" so I went ahead and picked the option "confess hate" as it seemed like the kind of stuff they wanna hear and I've lost one heart with a few princesses as I noticed after getting out of the pyramid.

Should I have picked "confess love" or was there something else to it? I also had the option to use an item so I dunno...

EDIT: Nevermind actually... I checked again and I didn't lose hearts for the princesses. But it still said "Love down" when I picked said option so... what happened actually? What does that mean?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have another issue now... So I've beaten the Sphinx Princess' pyramid for the first time but there was one trial where I had to "confess my sins" so I went ahead and picked the option "confess hate" as it seemed like the kind of stuff they wanna hear and I've lost one heart with a few princesses as I noticed after getting out of the pyramid.

Should I have picked "confess love" or was there something else to it? I also had the option to use an item so I dunno...

EDIT: Nevermind actually... I checked again and I didn't lose hearts for the princesses. But it still said "Love down" when I picked said option so... what happened actually? What does that mean?
For the choice either works. However you're confessing to a party member and they will be affected accordingly.

There is a funny bit were you can confess to yourself which the Knight will either get angry or have a heartfelt moment.
Otherwise for the member chosen
$game_actors[@var].add_spds_stats(0, 1)
or
$game_actors[@var].add_spds_stats(0, -1)

Offering Items doesn't do anything.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
For the choice either works. However you're confessing to a party member and they will be affected accordingly.

There is a funny bit were you can confess to yourself which the Knight will either get angry or have a heartfelt moment.
Otherwise for the member chosen
$game_actors[@var].add_spds_stats(0, 1)
or
$game_actors[@var].add_spds_stats(0, -1)

Offering Items doesn't do anything.
Yea I redid the whole thing and this time picked to confess my love... both times I did it on myself actually ha ha. So that's why nothing changed.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with area transitions not loading anything? I have to use Sprite Reloader or save/load to be able to return to the overworld. Didn't used to happen nearly as frequently as it does now. It seems to be whenever I finish camping, or whenever I exit a reign. Any workarounds that don't require going into the menu every time the screen goes black?

Tetris101

Feb 10, 2019
I'm in NG+++++++++++ (NG+11) according to the new save menu and I've noticed that the enemies hit considerably harder than in the first playthrough.

I was wondering if there was any way to make the enemies go back to the strength they had in the beginning.

I could just start a new playthrough, but I kinda want to keep my achievements...

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes