BUTTSECKSISTRÉSBON

Feb 3, 2020
Did you redownload and reinstall or just reinstall?
The CRC for v0.17.Bloom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there isn't a problem with the downloaded file then I would assume the Game.rgss3a file is also okay.

Try decrypting Game.rgss3a with the RGSS Decrypter

Then have a look at this folder
Princess & Conquest v0.17.Bloom\Graphics\Tilesets

The files should look like a mashup of land. For the Human Princess Castle it uses
Yes I redownloaded from here and reinstalled. I erased the other one with saves and everything just to make sure it wasn't something that maybe got corrupted and even download the patch 1 thingy from Patches (dunno what it does, but it isn't related to the issue anyway otherwise it would be fixed), now although I don't have any experience/idea about the other stuffs you may be talking about from "CRC info" onward (im sorry :/) I think both files are fine as I just downloaded and installed everything back and it wouldn't make sense if something was wrong with them after so. I'm gonna Try decrypting Game.rgss3a with the RGSS Decrypter and look that folder like you wrote and I guess if something is different from the screenshot you sent I should put them like that? Even if I have to do put the stuff missing manually I would be willing to do as I don't think I will find many places with this "Bug" and fortunately it doesn't heavily stops my progression it just bother me to not know where I'm going lol. Also thanks for the info.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yes I redownloaded from here and reinstalled. I erased the other one with saves and everything just to make sure it wasn't something that maybe got corrupted and even download the patch 1 thingy from Patches (dunno what it does, but it isn't related to the issue anyway otherwise it would be fixed), now although I don't have any experience/idea about the other stuffs you may be talking about from "CRC info" onward (im sorry :/) I think both files are fine as I just downloaded and installed everything back and it wouldn't make sense if something was wrong with them after so. I'm gonna Try decrypting Game.rgss3a with the RGSS Decrypter and look that folder like you wrote and I guess if something is different from the screenshot you sent I should put them like that? Even if I have to do put the stuff missing manually I would be willing to do as I don't think I will find many places with this "Bug" and fortunately it doesn't heavily stops my progression it just bother me to not know where I'm going lol. Also thanks for the info.
Don't be so quick to purge the Saves, they could be useful :geek:
As for the Patches provided by the Patch System they can't alter underlining Scripts.

What 'Princess & Conquest v0.17.Bloom\Graphics\Tilesets' should look like

BUTTSECKSISTRÉSBON

Feb 3, 2020
Don't be so quick to purge the Saves, they could be useful :geek:
As for the Patches provided by the Patch System they can't alter underlining Scripts.

What 'Princess & Conquest v0.17.Bloom\Graphics\Tilesets' should look like
Hey! So I don't how to open this program that shows the database in a "better way", but I decrypted the Game.rgss3a which dumped all those and more like you said I took a look at it I could see if something was missing by counting and there is in total 190 tilesets just like this screenshot you sent anyway so unless I could do something with a program to put the ones not loading back. I opened it again started and went asap to the FrogP' place (ye somehow literally forcing myself into the "bugged black lake" triggered she appearing) and yep it is still happening :/ .

• Thinking Face

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know how I can reach the island with the wyvern peak on it? The wikis say that I have to stay close to the shore and look for a sparkling object to interact with so I can fly over with a bottled fairy... I have two bottled fairies but there's nothing to interact with as far as I can see.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey! So I don't how to open this program that shows the database in a "better way", but I decrypted the Game.rgss3a which dumped all those and more like you said I took a look at it I could see if something was missing by counting and there is in total 190 tilesets just like this screenshot you sent anyway so unless I could do something with a program to put the ones not loading back. I opened it again started and went asap to the FrogP' place (ye somehow literally forcing myself into the "bugged black lake" triggered she appearing) and yep it is still happening :/ .
RPG Maker VX Ace is the fancy editor.
Though you can find a copy of that it's really overkill... But with it decrypted you can just place a file called "Game.rvproj2" in the game folder and it's contents are "RPGVXAce 1.02"

Last ditch effort would be trying to remove or rename "Game.rgss3a", and overwrite "Data" & "System" folders

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone know how I can reach the island with the wyvern peak on it? The wikis say that I have to stay close to the shore and look for a sparkling object to interact with so I can fly over with a bottled fairy... I have two bottled fairies but there's nothing to interact with as far as I can see.
I think that was removed when Flying types became more common.

Either get yourself a Flying Companion or Mouse up for Cucco Wings.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well I have a dragon heir with me so can I use him? And if so, how?

EDIT: Nevermind my dragon doesn't actually have wings... yikes.
Then get a Fairy and ride her into the sunset :love:
As for controls switch to that character and
Keyboard Ctrl
Gamepad xbox controller RB, Button 6

Getting the Cucco Wings is a real process but it's like giving the Knight Red Bull.

zenox Omega

Jan 2, 2018
Hey fellows, I need some help. I'm just gonna get straight to the point.
how is one supposed to progress with dessert princess these days, with this new Knights Inc, quest (dance till they drop)
because holy fuck dude.

I cant do no rhythm game, I fucking suck at those. 10 attempts so far and the best I got was 54 correct. I can whole heartedly proclaim that it took me 4 years or rage and quitting to eventually beat that one rhythm stage near the coast in Jak 3 (ps2).
it doesn't help that my Laptop's up and down arrow keys are basically compacted as a singular entity, considering when my hands are fat af.

I love the game as a whole, but seriously.
how the hell am I supposed to get passed this point without cheating?
thanks

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
After playing for a while now I'm honestly a bit disappointed how the game often locks you out of specific content through playing normally. Characters randomly dying somewhere hidden for example but now I would have loved to actually see the sex scenes you can randomly encounter with a dragon in the human reign... Unfortunately I already recruited the human princess so now I can't access the castle at night anymore to meet the dragons.

zenox Omega

Jan 2, 2018
After playing for a while now I'm honestly a bit disappointed how the game often locks you out of specific content through playing normally. Characters randomly dying somewhere hidden for example but now I would have loved to actually see the sex scenes you can randomly encounter with a dragon in the human reign... Unfortunately I already recruited the human princess so now I can't access the castle at night anymore to meet the dragons.
you can meet a dragon by chance when on the cliffs area when exiting mouse p. reign. its near the upmost right bit, there should be an arch, you can go behind it for a chest and an occasional dragon. if you get lucky, they'll leave an egg after the deed.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
you can meet a dragon by chance when on the cliffs area when exiting mouse p. reign. its near the upmost right bit, there should be an arch, you can go behind it for a chest and an occasional dragon. if you get lucky, they'll leave an egg after the deed.
Additionally, Dragons can also occasionally spawn at the top of the Granary in Harvest Princess's reign- which to my knowledge, should always be available regardless of what happens to HarvestP or her counterpart. It's to the east once you enter the village area, and then at the top center of the scarecrow fields.

Hey fellows, I need some help. I'm just gonna get straight to the point.
how is one supposed to progress with dessert princess these days, with this new Knights Inc, quest (dance till they drop)
because holy fuck dude.

I cant do no rhythm game, I fucking suck at those. 10 attempts so far and the best I got was 54 correct. I can whole heartedly proclaim that it took me 4 years or rage and quitting to eventually beat that one rhythm stage near the coast in Jak 3 (ps2).
it doesn't help that my Laptop's up and down arrow keys are basically compacted as a singular entity, considering when my hands are fat af.

I love the game as a whole, but seriously.
how the hell am I supposed to get passed this point without cheating?
thanks
Are you referring to the Rank 10 quest Dancing Djinn, which gives you the Cosmic Shackles? The other ones up to this point don't really reward anything besides affinity and diplomacy, but the last one does give you an item.

It being a quest you can do any time, I doubt it's mandatory- however, if you'd like something that can make life a little bit easier, I would recommend pressing F1 once you get ingame- this will allow you to rebind your keys (and give you fullscreen access if you choose.)

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone know how I can turn a princess to her original appearance and not the randomized one without cheats? I'm 40 hours in and I just got finhead princess that has randomized appearance and I just realized that I can't see the unique scenes because of that.I want to keep getting achievements so is there a way to revert to classic appearance,maybe using save editor?

• Thinking Face

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Are you talking about that bird nest at the cliff on the rocky slope? I mean there's feathers laying there but so far I haven't encountered anything.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know how I can turn a princess to her original appearance and not the randomized one without cheats? I'm 40 hours in and I just got finhead princess that has randomized appearance and I just realized that I can't see the unique scenes because of that.I want to keep getting achievements so is there a way to revert to classic appearance,maybe using save editor?
New Game + though I would just use Cheats myself but to each their own.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So I finally have a fairy but I still can't see any sparkling symbol to fly over to wyvern peak... what's going on? Am I looking at the wrong spot maybe?
Did you shuffle to the Fairy and attempt to fly? The sparkling thing was when flying companions didn't exist and your options were bottle a fairy for transport (when in doubt kidnap Tinkerbell) or go on a mad man's quest to build your own wings like Icarus.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes