Mar 21, 2021
The only game that manages to bring my PC on it's knees, when not even Cyberpunk on ultra managed that. Don't know if I should be impressed or horrified.

Jul 20, 2019
why did this game get tagged with ntr and then immediately removed lol. i remember playing through this game because a lot of 4channers talked about it having ntr. after many hours, i found no such thing (or perhaps very little of it? i think i remember you could sell your monster-girl-things to some slavers or something). I swear it's the same mod who keeps incorrectly tagging games with ntr and then that tag gets removed later

anyways, i thought the game was pretty decent, altho since i was looking for ntr in a game with no ntr, i eventually stopped playing xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
why did this game get tagged with ntr and then immediately removed lol. i remember playing through this game because a lot of 4channers talked about it having ntr. after many hours, i found no such thing (or perhaps very little of it? i think i remember you could sell your monster-girl-things to some slavers or something). I swear it's the same mod who keeps incorrectly tagging games with ntr and then that tag gets removed later

anyways, i thought the game was pretty decent, altho since i was looking for ntr in a game with no ntr, i eventually stopped playing xD
You can whore the girls out which is one of those "NTR Like" things that piss off the connoisseurs. No other knights pursue your girls as love interest as far as I know.

Battle Fuck is usually what people cry about.

I recall 2 quest that have this kink:
Semen Collection - It is like it sounds however if you wanted to do the quest without soiling your girls I think a centaur does random collections on the farm so pray to the rng goddess she picks up what you're looking for.

There was also wolves in a cave... It's been awhile and I can't remember off the top of my head if that's related to Semen Collection. If so there's Semen Collection 2 :whistle: Anyway I think there are some unique things for the Moth Princess there so eh you gotta do what you gotta do.

Another alternative is pick up a random girl you're not in love with, have her do the collecting, and drop her once you're done.
Pretty sure Battle Fuck is in the options for those that just want to turn it off.

Jul 5, 2021
You can whore the girls out which is one of those "NTR Like" things that piss off the connoisseurs. No other knights pursue your girls as love interest as far as I know.

Battle Fuck is usually what people cry about.

I recall 2 quest that have this kink:
Semen Collection - It is like it sounds however if you wanted to do the quest without soiling your girls I think a centaur does random collections on the farm so pray to the rng goddess she picks up what you're looking for.

There was also wolves in a cave... It's been awhile and I can't remember off the top of my head if that's related to Semen Collection. If so there's Semen Collection 2 :whistle: Anyway I think there are some unique things for the Moth Princess there so eh you gotta do what you gotta do.

Another alternative is pick up a random girl you're not in love with, have her do the collecting, and drop her once you're done.
Pretty sure Battle Fuck is in the options for those that just want to turn it off.
Everybody knows the moment you show a man's body in a sex scene you instantly earned NTR tag. That's how it works around here

Why? Because you (the player) are getting cucked by the protagonist.

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Guys anyone knows how to save from joiplay i can't save the game it keep make a error sound is there a way to fix that

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Did anyone else get a queen ambassador to show up in a tea party ? (only got the mouse to show up)

clauditterte

Jun 13, 2021
Any kind of cheat/console thing to unlock achievements? I lost my save and I'm not really looking forward to doing every Kobold ending all over again. Thanks in advance.

VerticeLupus

Aug 12, 2020
Any kind of cheat/console thing to unlock achievements? I lost my save and I'm not really looking forward to doing every Kobold ending all over again. Thanks in advance.
To my knowledge and experience playing this game, using any cheats removes the eligibility to gain the various in-game achievements. So, in short, no. There are no cheats to unlock achievements.

Reactions: clauditterte

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
To my knowledge and experience playing this game, using any cheats removes the eligibility to gain the various in-game achievements. So, in short, no. There are no cheats to unlock achievements.
Only real way would be to use the unofficial cheats from Masterdragonson and use the re-enable achievements cheat, although you'll have to go through the process of Activate Cheats -> Re-enable Achievements -> Activate Cheats in a loop whenever you want to cheat and still earn achievements, not to add some achievements will have to be earned the normal way.

But no, there is no shortcut to getting all achievements, you still need to earn them the old fashioned way, even with unofficial cheats.

OneBucPerson

Sep 16, 2017
Anyone else noticing the the black screens taking obnoxiously long times to load? I've had to use the panic button multiple times ever since the game updated to 17.16.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes