clauditterte

Jun 13, 2021
Can someone let me know the exact requirements for the Crimson Cube to appear in the (Kobold merchant) shop? I'm on day 40 now and have been mining for quite a long time, I don't remember it taking this long. Thanks.

Sep 22, 2017
Can someone let me know the exact requirements for the Crimson Cube to appear in the (Kobold merchant) shop? I'm on day 40 now and have been mining for quite a long time, I don't remember it taking this long. Thanks.
It's been a long time since I did Kobold princesses route so I could be wrong on this but I think you need to build the alter and have both Kobold merchant spots filled, then one of them should randomly sell it.

clauditterte

Jun 13, 2021
It's been a long time since I did Kobold princesses route so I could be wrong on this but I think you need to build the alter and have both Kobold merchant spots filled, then one of them should randomly sell it.
I'm almost positive I've had all those requirements fulfilled already, (altar built), (merchant at each stand) for a least a couple days. Do you know if it has to do with the number of knockers placed at each working facility? Anybody else with tips feel free to give input too :0

trilosis

May 23, 2017
It seems like you just have unfortunate luck. It should eventually come up in one of the merchants inventory.
If you don't want to play the waiting game, use this save editor and go the item section, use the search bar or manually look up "Crimson Cube", check the box and press "File" -> "Save & Exit", and you should have the cube in your inventory the next time you load up your save ingame.

Don't forget to take your save from the save folder and place it in the root game folder, then do your editing, then place the save back in the save folder, overwriting if necessary; otherwise the save editior is restricted to not being able to edit the Flags and Variables section.

Reactions: clauditterte

clauditterte

Jun 13, 2021
It seems like you just have unfortunate luck. It should eventually come up in one of the merchants inventory.
If you don't want to play the waiting game, use this save editor and go the item section, use the search bar or manually look up "Crimson Cube", check the box and press "File" -> "Save & Exit", and you should have the cube in your inventory the next time you load up your save ingame.

Don't forget to take your save from the save folder and place it in the root game folder, then do your editing, then place the save back in the save folder, overwriting if necessary; otherwise the save editior is restricted to not being able to edit the Flags and Variables section.
Thanks for the help, unfortunately when I go to the items tab it says unable to find items/weapons/armors.rvdata2. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Thanks for the help, unfortunately when I go to the items tab it says unable to find items/weapons/armors.rvdata2. Am I doing something wrong?
That's quite odd.. Unfortunately I'm not sure why you're having that issue.
My only solution would be to redownload the latest beta and/or stable build and retry again. If that doesn't work, I'm sure someone else more qualified in this thread will probably be able to give you a more concrete answer. Good luck!

Tetris101

Feb 10, 2019
For anyone wondering how to get the catalyst dagger for the Ghost P route:

You have to go back to Ghost P's kingdom AFTER you get the quest for the catalyst dagger (plus the prayer, nya nya doll, etc.)
Then there should be a option in red as you enter the kingdom from the overworld saying "CURSED THRONE ROOM" with a dagger icon

P.S. idk if daytime or nighttime changes this

clauditterte

Jun 13, 2021
Anyone else having trouble with medals/achievements triggering? I've had two different times now where I should've gotten an achievement. (Have no reign fall for a month and Steal princess panties) Or is this nothing new and being worked on?

edit: was doing the fairy achievement wrong i got it now

Last edited:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with medals/achievements triggering? I've had three different times now where I should've gotten an achievement. (Catch a Fairy, Have no reign fall for a month and Steal princess panties) Or is this nothing new and being worked on?
Might seem a bit obvious, but have you used cheats? It disables achievements. If this isn't the issue, try making a completely new save and try to get the achievements again and if the problem persists, it's probably an issue with the game.

clauditterte

Jun 13, 2021
Might seem a bit obvious, but have you used cheats? It disables achievements. If this isn't the issue, try making a completely new save and try to get the achievements again and if the problem persists, it's probably an issue with the game.
Definitely nothing to do with cheats, as I just got a different achievement. But yeah I was hoping to avoid that as I wanted all the medals on a single save, as the problem does persist through NG+. save me towerdad

Reactions: trilosis

trilosis

May 23, 2017
masterdragonson I've always been using your patches but I've noticed that with your patches installed, the game will cause permentant black screens while sleeping/camping after visiting bird princess in the latest builds, with NG+ and an entirely new save not solving with the issue. Just wanted to let you know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Any estimates as to when this game will be completed?
The game's creator stated that the game would be in a complete state once 20 reigns have been reached, so with the rate that new princess are being released, my uneducated guess would be 3-5 years, maybe longer since another game is being developed at the same time. This is my opinion though, and I could easily be off by a large margin.

https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-16-towerfag.602/page-346#post-6537949 -> Creators post regarding game status.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
1.What happens to a abdicated princess?
2.Can you return them/rebuild their kingdom?
3.Can they still be recruited?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
1.What happens to a abdicated princess?
2.Can you return them/rebuild their kingdom?
3.Can they still be recruited?
1. Either killed or sold on the slave market after some time.
2. No/Kinda, depends on the princess route.
3. If they're confirmed to be sold on the slave market, they can be potentially recruited for a hefty sum of swirlies.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
masterdragonson I've always been using your patches but I've noticed that with your patches installed, the game will cause permentant black screens while sleeping/camping after visiting bird princess in the latest builds, with NG+ and an entirely new save not solving with the issue. Just wanted to let you know.
Just a follow up, it seems that "Patch1630378545.rvdata2" seemed to be the culprit. While I'm still having the black screen issue on my main save, doing a NG+ or a new game entirely seems to work now.

I think I'll stay away from BirdP for a while now lol.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes