clauditterte

Jun 13, 2021
For the "Predators - Frog Magic" medal is it simply a low chance for my progeny to be changed when sleeping on the lily pad, or is there another requirement I'm missing?

Last edited:

clauditterte

Jun 13, 2021
Frog Princess "transforms" insects into ghosts with her "Frog Magic".

I think you can guess how she does that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess when you put it like that it makes a lot of sense lmao. Just tried with an insect and its still not working, is it still a chance thing and do they have to be specifically birthed by InsectP or does finding them in an egg work just as well?

Daron430

May 6, 2019
I guess when you put it like that it makes a lot of sense lmao. Just tried with an insect and its still not working, is it still a chance thing and do they have to be specifically birthed by InsectP or does finding them in an egg work just as well?
I dont really remember. Has been a while since i did that.

Frog Princess is still at the pond?

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
If I recruit the scarecrow princess can I kill the bumpkin king and keep her as a companion or dies she disappear?

Sep 22, 2017
it won't let me use the cheats, I use the current version, but it won't let me.
Apparently Beta are builds are gonna have there own cheat codes from now on. I won't be to provide them every time but I can this time.

Also for anyone who might care starting next month there are going to be monthly DeLiCiously New Popular Companions (DLC NPC) that will be manually added to a max of 3 save files. Which doesn't seem like a good very idea to me. Any way heres the full post

Sep 22, 2017
I'm interested in your arguments.

I will admit that after thinking about it for a while, I realised that the major issue I had with this (which was losing those saves would mean having to either pledge to the $50 tier or wait until a pack with all of the content is released on Steam to be able get the content again) is easily made null in the fact that you can just copy those saves infinitly. Though I still just don't like the idea of content being tied to saves, rather than the content being added through a patch or full build.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: trilosis and Wynku

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
I found Dragon Princess I and the fsme gave me a warning saying I would be locked out of other routes.
1. Does the game end if you do Dragon Princess I route?
2. Is this the case with any other princess
3. If so, should I complete the other princesses routes?

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
I found Dragon Princess I and the fsme gave me a warning saying I would be locked out of other routes.
1. Does the game end if you do Dragon Princess I route?
2. Is this the case with any other princess
3. If so, should I complete the other princesses routes?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. You can't, every route leads to an ending.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. You can't, every route leads to an ending.
1.What about completing Dog princess to recruit her. Some of the princesses have quest you need to do before you can recruit then. Like some needing an heir before the leave with you.
2.which princesses lead to the game ending?
3.Should I do the non gaming end quest first?

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
1.What about completing Dog princess to recruit her. Some of the princesses have quest you need to do before you can recruit then. Like some needing an heir before the leave with you.
2.which princesses lead to the game ending?
3.Should I do the non gaming end quest first?
What part of "Every single route of every single princess leads to an ending" you do not understand?
You will get a warning every time before entering a route.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
What part of "Every single route of every single princess leads to an ending" you do not understand?
You will get a warning every time before entering a route.
I am asking because the wiki says to get the collar for dog princess (to stop her from being yandere) you need to get it from a place during the wyvern princess route.
So to rephrase which princess route doesn't lock you out of another princesses route

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes