Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
I am asking because the wiki says to get the collar for dog princess (to stop her from being yandere) you need to get it from a place during the wyvern princess route.
So to rephrase which princess route doesn't lock you out of another princesses route
But it does lock you out. There's no exception to this. If you play the game and get to the Wyvern Princess it warns you about locking you out of other routes.
Every route locks you out of any other route, no exception, period.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
So then how to I get the beast collar and dog princess without doing her route?
There is actually a method. You get a mystery box, start wyvern princess route, get the beast collar, shove the collar into mystery box, finish a wyvern princess route and start a new game+. And only then you can get a Beast collar from mystery box.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I am asking because the wiki says to get the collar for dog princess (to stop her from being yandere) you need to get it from a place during the wyvern princess route.
So to rephrase which princess route doesn't lock you out of another princesses route
Haha I remember writing the collar thing in the wiki a while ago, I was surprised no one else had done it yet. Using DogP in a party with other Princesses is refreshing. Being able to obtain and use the collar on DogP without locking you out of her route since assumingly you would already would be on WyvernP route at that point (hence the collar) would be to use the mysterious box item obtained after defeating the boss on the lowest level of the Huge crypt/dungeon on the south side of the map.

Last edited:

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Haha I remember writing the collar thing in the wiki a while ago, I was surprised no one else had done it yet. Being able to obtain and use the collar on DogP without locking you out of her route since assumingly you would already would be on WyvernP route at that point (hence the collar) would be to use the mysterious box item obtained after defeating the boss on the lowest level of the Huge crypt/dungeon on the south side of the map.
Man, some aspects of this game suck so hard. :(

Sep 22, 2017
Wait just to make sure this is clear the Beast collar is not necessary to complete Dog princess's route, it just stop some of her other shenanigans from happening. Am I correct on this?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Wait just to make sure this is clear the Beast collar is not necessary to complete Dog princess's route, it just stop some of her other shenanigans from happening. Am I correct on this?
That is correct.

Oh, just to be clear, it has to be the beast collar repaired by the tinkerer in MouseP kingdom that you can do sometime in WyvernP route, not the broken one.

Reactions: donofdarkness1
Sep 22, 2017
That is correct.

Oh, just to be clear, it has to be the beast collar repaired by the tinkerer in MouseP kingdom that you can do sometime in WyvernP route, not the broken one.

Ok, thanks. Also for as long as I have followed this game I never knew you could do that with the Beast Collar. I'll have to keep this all in mind when I go to do Dog princesses route at someone point.

Reactions: trilosis

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Haha I remember writing the collar thing in the wiki a while ago, I was surprised no one else had done it yet. Using DogP in a party with other Princesses is refreshing. Being able to obtain and use the collar on DogP without locking you out of her route since assumingly you would already would be on WyvernP route at that point (hence the collar) would be to use the mysterious box item obtained after defeating the boss on the lowest level of the Huge crypt/dungeon on the south side of the map.
I haven't done Wyvern, Dragon princess I, Dragon Princess II, or Dog Princess route. The wiki didn't say anything about doing any of their route lead to the game ending. So I immediately reloaded a previous save after talking to dragon princess I or how to exactly obtain the beast collar (or any of the items really)

Also to see if I got this right clear you did wyvern princess route first, put the beast collar in the mystery box and then did NG+.
Did this let you recruit dig princess without having to do her route?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I haven't done Wyvern, Dragon princess I, Dragon Princess II, or Dog Princess route. The wiki didn't say anything about doing any of their route lead to the game ending. So I immediately reloaded a previous save after talking to dragon princess I or how to exactly obtain the beast collar (or any of the items really)

Also to see if I got this right clear you did wyvern princess route first, put the beast collar in the mystery box and then did NG+.
Did this let you recruit dig princess without having to do her route?
You can talk with DragonP I or any other princess normally, you'll only have a chance to get locked into a princess route (if they have one) after a small warning and I think your screen fading grey temporarily.

To recap, what you'll want to do is start WyvernP route, sometime along her route you'll need to repair her collar, which can be done by the tinkerer NPC inside of MouseP kingdom (She's in the west side of the kingdom, hard to miss), then once you repair the collar, slap that sucker inside of the Mystery box, then do a NG+. The quickest way of doing this without cheats is flying (cucco wings or flying progeny like a dragon) to the and going north, jumping into the crystal crater inside of the peak which will bring you into the Kingdom Below (bring a mace or another weapon to smash rocks) then enter the , look around for a glowing turtle shell, wait inside it for a minute or so, then you'll be given the option to do a NG+

The only way to recruit DogP without tampering with game variables is to enter her route.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
What happens if I recruit scarecrow princess and harvest princess AND THEN try to kill the bumpkin King?
Is this even possible?

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
You can talk with DragonP I or any other princess normally, you'll only have a chance to get locked into a princess route (if they have one) after a small warning and I think your screen fading grey temporarily.

To recap, what you'll want to do is start WyvernP route, sometime along her route you'll need to repair her collar, which can be done by the tinkerer NPC inside of MouseP kingdom (She's in the west side of the kingdom, hard to miss), then once you repair the collar, slap that sucker inside of the Mystery box, then do a NG+. The quickest way of doing this without cheats is flying (cucco wings or flying progeny like a dragon) to the and going north, jumping into the crystal crater inside of the peak which will bring you into the Kingdom Below (bring a mace or another weapon to smash rocks) then enter the , look around for a glowing turtle shell, wait inside it for a minute or so, then you'll be given the option to do a NG+

The only way to recruit DogP without tampering with game variables is to enter her route.
You seem to be an expert in this game.
What would happen if I recruited both scarecrow princess and harvest princess and THEN killed the bumpkin king?
Will scarecrow princess dissapear? (Tryna recruit everyone and get the freaking bell)

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
The second week has passed but I don't see a dragon carriage anywhere for the "Spot of Tea Quest" (also why are there three different "A Spot of Tea" Quests.
Do I Abandon the quest, is it bugged?
Are places where the Dragon Carriage spawn random?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
You seem to be an expert in this game.
What would happen if I recruited both scarecrow princess and harvest princess and THEN killed the bumpkin king?
Will scarecrow princess dissapear? (Tryna recruit everyone and get the freaking bell)
I believe that once ScarecrowP is recruited, the bumpkin king cannot be killed. However, it's been a good while since I last tried doing this, so I could be wrong.

If you don't care about cheating and tampering, you could always use a certain save editor to give you the princess. Refer to an earlier post I made for more info.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
The second week has passed but I don't see a dragon carriage anywhere for the "Spot of Tea Quest" (also why are there three different "A Spot of Tea" Quests.
Do I Abandon the quest, is it bugged?
Are places where the Dragon Carriage spawn random?
You sure do ask a lot of questions. :LOL: That's ok though, I like answering them.

The quest isn't bugged, don't worry. Just because you accepted the "A Spot of Tea" quest doesn't mean that a carriage will spawn, you might have to wait a few days, or a week to be exact.
The carriages are random spawns, the places I've seen them spawn were:
- The beach by the port east of the Guild.
- Right beside MouseP kingdom on the south side of the map.
- Very close by BirdP kingdom (although this might have been for her medicine quest).

I've never seen the quest have three duplicates though. Interesting.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes