leth

May 24, 2017
so is this unplayable? (in a sense that we must edit the RPG files ourself?)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So I had the same problem and the battle commands files aren't translated (even though the icons will still be japaanese). I translated the words thanks to google and edited the files. But one file, "provocation", didn't need translation. First battle down and no problem so far. You need: Attack, Defense, Item, & Erotic Skills (with the space). And I cannot attach these files so you'll have to translate your own.
Thanks, seems to have worked. For anyone lost go to the www folder in the game files, then img, then battlecommands and manually translate the kanji into english. It's only a few files, doesn't take long.

chch427

Jul 20, 2020
I have translated those few files but I can't figure out how combat works still? Entice and then what? Selecting attack and then clicking on the goblin doesn't seem to do anything.

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Combat's really glitchy as everyone said, and since I wasn't able to progress I used the complete save that was posted. Some of the animations kept flickering in and out, particularly the stone statues.

Reactions: Hakunon1996

Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
not even playable, loading error ever 4 seconds couldn't get past the first lose, loading loading loading loading error loading loading error..fuck it

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Combat menu appears broken. A bunch of the buttons appear missing (the ones where you normally select fight/item/skill/etc), and lots of "missing png" errors.

Jan 25, 2017
Thanks to srx47 for the fixed files.

The animations are insanely laggy when you get to the later stages of penetration. The gallery basically shows that.

First animations are great.

2nd level animations are somewhat laggy and the one where she gets her pussy rubbed by cock is bugged. The animation is done but the picture is still showing so you need to restart.

3rd level animations are legit 5 fps animations.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Please be aware that the game seems a bit buggy regarding animated scenes and had some FPS issues a tiny bit when testing, however it is appears to be playable.

IF you encounter issues please let us know. Additionally this does not appear to be MTL for those wondering. If it was it was edited at least :)
Thank you so very much. Superb bosom !

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
A few informations about that translation.

It's made with a mtl basis. It was in part done with mtl and in part done with my beginner level of japanese. So I can't guarantee it's perfect. Plus, even if I think I'm quite good at it, english ain't my first language, so I might have done errors. Should you encounter any, tell me, I still have the files required to edit the game.

About bugs, Last time I played it it wasn't that buggy. I'll redo a playthrough to try and see (and see if i can reproduce what I've seen in the thread so far). The sole bug I remember being annoying was that I couldnt' translate the battle options without crashing the game. But at that time I didn't have rpg maker yet. Might try looking again

It also is my first tentative at translating a game as it is overall quite short.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
A few informations about that translation.

It's made with a mtl basis. It was in part done with mtl and in part done with my beginner level of japanese. So I can't guarantee it's perfect. Plus, even if I think I'm quite good at it, english ain't my first language, so I might have done errors. Should you encounter any, tell me, I still have the files required to edit the game.

About bugs, Last time I played it it wasn't that buggy. I'll redo a playthrough to try and see (and see if i can reproduce what I've seen in the thread so far). The sole bug I remember being annoying was that I couldnt' translate the battle options without crashing the game. But at that time I didn't have rpg maker yet. Might try looking again

It also is my first tentative at translating a game as it is overall quite short.
Yeah.... the filenames are in Japanese. So most new in translation will make the most TRAGIC mistake of translating the FILENAMES (in script files).

This what gives you the bugs.

Also the battlecommands are actually image files, which is why you couldn't translate them normally.

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
(I didn't check) If the files are effectively in japanse, errors probably comes from extracting. By default, extractors don't understand japanese, so it translate 何 by something like &é*P, so when the game looks for the file, it doesn't find it, and crash. So when extracting the zip, be careful.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes