Plallax

Mar 14, 2022
I downloaded it from the front page and some fights in the gallery are not fully translated? Like Stella(last fight) and all Shana fights. Did something in my pc mess up or is it just like this?

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
I downloaded it from the front page and some fights in the gallery are not fully translated? Like Stella(last fight) and all Shana fights. Did something in my pc mess up or is it just like this?
That's the old translation, you'll want to apply the translations improvement patch to get the fully translated version.
Dunno why its like that but its well worth it for Shana

Reactions: Plallax

Plallax

Mar 14, 2022
That's the old translation, you'll want to apply the translations improvement patch to get the fully translated version.
Dunno why its like that but its well worth it for Shana
K i got the translations going but now on the final Stella fight it says it’s missing voice files? Like all voice lines from the ”beg” option. I tried to search from different builds of the game but couldn’t find them. It was st3366 st3369 and a couple more. Kinda sucks since I can’t control the outcome :/

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
K i got the translations going but now on the final Stella fight it says it’s missing voice files? Like all voice lines from the ”beg” option. I tried to search from different builds of the game but couldn’t find them. It was st3366 st3369 and a couple more. Kinda sucks since I can’t control the outcome :/
The easiest way to do fix that is just to turn off voices, at least that's what I did. I think I remember someone having a more elegant solution a few pages back though if you want to try searching for it

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I need the final version(3.2) translated, does anyone have that? I am fine with MTL as well but do not know how to do it.
grab a untranslated copy you should be able to find one on a-s and run it through mtool then

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
it is hoenslty a true shame this game has been updated with so much new content.

Yet the translators have simpyl decided to not translate it.

M-tool is convient but it's not the same as a proepr translation.

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
Anyone got the Update dlc thing or the extra content Translated? or ayone atleast got the game translated with the dlc or updated stuff included (whether that content is or isnt translated)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Tanker and Oibò

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
in case someone have version 3.01 and want to patch their game to ver 3.02 or 3.03

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you for the translation on the game so far! You did a great job of it! Isn't Lewd Hero Quest already translated? Also are you working with Blue on the Demon in Wonderland translation? I think he's the main one who translated Succubus in Wonderland, and has already put some stuff up for Demon in Wonderland in the 62studio discord.
Lewd Hero Quest's story is completely translated, but the rest is partial.

Blue_Grouper is just the nme I use on Discord.

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

safeman

May 25, 2019
That's the game design.. And it's a kink, hero facing a girl infront of an audience and losing to sexual attacks. Clearly you're not a fan of this... Try another game then.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes