darkurge

Aug 19, 2022
Those file hostings were complete trash, so i patiently avoided adblock protection, downloaded them, unpacked and uploaded to mega for convenience, y'all welcome
Mega
Seems to be the sites japanese pirates use, no idea why. I did the same thing for the previous updates if you scroll up, beat me to the mega upload this time :p

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
just now realizing that i was mixing up some of their posts, I thought we were getting a huge new update but a bunch of the stuff i had assumed were coming was actually for a whole new game. So i guess I'll just be looking forward to said new game.

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Is there someone working on the translation for the new update?

If you use the app MTool it's possibly to machine translate things yourself if you want. It's probably the greatest patching tool I've ever come across for RPGmaker/Wolf games. You can edit variables on the fly, machine translate games, teleport your character to different maps, enter debug modes, again all on the fly in game. I did run into a problem where with this game it causes the excitement gauge variable to go offscreen, but I can just view what it's at in the MTool menu or temporarily untranslate the game to look at it. Not the most convenient thing, but it's possible to work around it pretty easily.

Anyway I still think they made the game a little bit too hard ultimately or just kind of unbalanced combat system wise. Like even if you're doing things pretty right it really feels like it comes down to if you can score a lucky crit or two or not before things eventually just get too out of hand with the stat debuffs to even really deal damage or heal effectively. More than likely though your just probably going to eventually lose most fights I feel without that lucky crit or two. Great content though.

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020

If you use the app MTool it's possibly to machine translate things yourself if you want. It's probably the greatest patching tool I've ever come across for RPGmaker/Wolf games. You can edit variables on the fly, machine translate games, teleport your character to different maps, enter debug modes, again all on the fly in game. I did run into a problem where with this game it causes the excitement gauge variable to go offscreen, but I can just view what it's at in the MTool menu or temporarily untranslate the game to look at it. Not the most convenient thing, but it's possible to work around it pretty easily.
Seconding MTool for simplicity, though I only wish there was an option for local Sugoi translations on the user's hardware similar to how T++ handles it. A few people brought it up in the thread for the tool, but I suppose the creator doesn't have an interest in implementing it - monetary reasons or otherwise. Not to go too far off topic but I recall trying to export the text from the Translation tab, using File Translator in the Sugoi v6 Toolkit and importing it back, but the translator eats the formatting (and game code mix) and makes it unable to be imported back.

If you like this kind of game as much as I do though, I'd suggest going the extra mile and doing a Google/Sugoi translation through T++ instead if you want to understand the new content ASAP and dislike Textractor-type setups.

jmblueant

Dec 11, 2022
Excuse me,I download the last version from dlsite,but I still have the leak of some voice such as st3357,and I couldn't find the solider and villager's voice as well,even though the author said he add them in.How can I get the lost of that voice?Espically the voice of st3357,st3358...I really want to hear them.

jmblueant

Dec 11, 2022
Excuse me,I download the last version from dlsite,but I still have the leak of some voice such as st3357,and I couldn't find the solider and villager's voice as well,even though the author said he add them in.How can I get the lost of that voice?Espically the voice of st3357,st3358...I really want to hear them.
Is the lost of the voice a bug or I download it with mistake?If that is bug,how can I tell this question to the author?I bought it on dlsiteQWQ

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Is the lost of the voice a bug or I download it with mistake?If that is bug,how can I tell this question to the author?I bought it on dlsiteQWQ
Do you receive any error indicating missing audio files when you start the game?
I also have the last version from Dlsite, but I don't understand which audio files you're referring to.

requiem4soul

Aug 5, 2020
I remember this problem. U can copy another voice line (like st3355) and rename it at st3357, st3358 and (it was like 3 files, mb more mb less) st3359. After put it at same derictory where u get st3355 and all will be ok

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes