RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
New update on the Ci-en page.
A new character has been introduced for the next update.
Iris-chan
View attachment 2977214
Odd that they seem to be working backwards from the princess as the ultimate fight with the DLC. The town girls I at least get because of the humiliation idea of a hero losing to some random every day girls and it probably being a follow-up to the crowd taunts of them saying even they think they could beat the hero in a fight, but what looks like a solo black mage/witch looking girl almost feels like it should have come early like the white mage girl at the start. Maybe this ones part of that new fight with that character though and it'll kind of make sense that way.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Odd that they seem to be working backwards from the princess as the ultimate fight with the DLC. The town girls I at least get because of the humiliation idea of a hero losing to some random every day girls and it probably being a follow-up to the crowd taunts of them saying even they think they could beat the hero in a fight, but what looks like a solo black mage/witch looking girl almost feels like it should have come early like the white mage girl at the start. Maybe this ones part of that new fight with that character though and it'll kind of make sense that way.
According to what Dark Night said, it is the continuation of end 3.

rockshayri

May 23, 2020
I do want the Japanese version too_Or which patch should I delete so that i can play the default Japanese version?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Is the version in the OP 1.01 or 1.04? I downloaded this game at some point and it's version 1.01 and when I copy the translation fixes over it gives an error saying the menu music is missing. Possibly because I have the wrong game version. Just want to know to avoid downloading the entire game again just to find it's outdated.

31warrior

Jul 11, 2022
Here's a complete translation. I also fixed various mistakes and updated it to game version 1.04. Translating an entire text-heavy game in one month after its release has been draining, but it's done.

View attachment 2330111

That was a mistranslation, now fixed. The protagonist has only text lines and this option lets you choose whether or not to display them.

To continue the main story, you must refuse her during either the first or second sex scene. There's also the item Event Reset: Lana, which lets you restart from the beginning of her quest line, but I'm not sure how late you're able to use it.
as Invisible Demon said here, the game should be v1.04, but when I download and look at the "readme".txt file it says v1.01. Is the version here old or is the only thing the txt file?

darkurge

Aug 19, 2022
anyone have raw japanese version of this game?
I do want the Japanese version too_Or which patch should I delete so that i can play the default Japanese version?
Anyone have a untranslated Japanese download for this game they could give me? Thank you!
Here is the 'latest' download i could find, the original 2 Part zip said it was V1.07, however the readme file says V1.06. It is completely untranslated.

For others wanting an updated version of the game, do not merge the translation patch into this as it will probably break it. Think a kind soul would have to re-do a lot of the translation. (Or just spend the time copy pasting the current translation, as i believe this is just improved code patches, not extra content patches)

Also, I am not a file hoster. Someone else downloading and creating a torrent/other places to download would probably be appreciated

Last edited:

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Darn doesn't look like this is the Town Girl update since the reminiscence room only seems to have a couple new events and two squares between them which I guess are placeholders for the Town Girl and Mage fights. At least the Sophia event/fight seems good.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes