RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
I will say the battles do get a little ridiculous towards the end. Particularly Shana who I've had down to sub 10% HP multiple times in a row only to just not be able to do anything and lose. It's definitely a little bit overtuned against you in the end game to the point where it actually gets kind of annoying more than hot when you're actually trying to progress. I can't entirely blame people for taking the cheat items just to alleviate some of the tedium if the RNG gets really out of control. I basically won that one finally when I got a critical in a buffed state and it did like 30% of the bosses health in one hit and I had it down to 30% before even hitting the first debuff/charm phase allowing tons of leeway. The last couple times it took me till close too two debuff/charms to even cross the 30% threshold.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
[snip]

Again the only issue is that it's just so short and they're apparently struggling to add a new fight to it. I figure it's probably cause of the animation and voice work which probably takes a good chunk of their time and budget. Having to fight some common every day town girls sounds pretty hot though.
The planned update will actually add four new things. To repeat what I mentioned before:
  • threesome with Stella & Sofia
  • battle with two Town Girls
  • special battle against Sofia using a completely different system to the rest of the game
  • the only thing revealed about the 4th event is the quote "Sorry, Sofia-chan... I'm going to reverse NTR you...!"

Reactions: Jimmyodi841

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The planned update will actually add four new things. To repeat what I mentioned before:
  • special battle against Sofia using a completely different system to the rest of the game
  • the only thing revealed about the 4th event is the quote "Sorry, Sofia-chan... I'm going to reverse NTR you...!"
assuming the 1st is just a scene we get to watch i'm personally mostly interested in 2nd and 3rd.
the town girls look cute, although i'd bet that i'm gonna prefer one over the other, resulting in a desire for a one-on-one encounter with whoever of them that may be that will likely never happen.
"completly different system" coud honestly be a ton of different things and feels like a huge questionmark. the combat mechanics in this game aren't exceptionably deep, but i bet we've all seen way worse. as that i'm really curious what it's gonna be like.

TheSecondMe

May 21, 2018
So while playing I noticed that this current version isn't the most recent one (only partially translated, while there is a full translation available). To spare you guys looking for it, here is the full translation patch from the same translator. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

swerving

Mar 24, 2020
FYI that patch works with version 1.06 on Dlsite. There were still untranslated scenes when using it with version 1.01 available for download here and elsewhere, but it looks like it works with 1.06 properly.

Last edited:

jmblueant

Dec 11, 2022
Excuse me,will this game be update in future and add more enemies?Will I get this if I buy it from DL?

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
New Ci-en update!
Dark Night has just released details of the upcoming battle against Sophia.
Based on "Chessboxing".
But changing the Chess for Sex.
Battle Fuck!!
I even add a video of how the Battle will be.
The release is scheduled between October and November.

There is a lot of information in this update, so I suggest to check all the details in the Ci-en page.
image-800.jpg

Sep 1, 2018
Here's that Ci-en post explained in detail:
- Sofia's new content is inspired by , but replace the chess with sex. It alternates between rounds of sexual combat and of physical combat, with each round being 3 turns.
- In the sex rounds, the protagonist can use sexual attacks for once. Orgasming in these rounds doesn't mean defeat, but it does give a disadvantage for the physical rounds. Using skills raises Sofia's Endurance (top left, this boosts the damage she receives) and also replenishes MP. The protagonist's Arousal (top right) weakens his physical damage the higher it is. The protagonist's Endurance reaching 100 causes him to orgasm, weakening him.

1694600644598.png
(Skills translate to: Chest Rub, Chest Massage, Kiss, Ass Rub, Ass Massage, Vagina Rub, Vagina Fingering, Beg for Footjob, Beg for Tit+Blowjob, Deep Breath)
- In the physical rounds, the focus switches to using physical attacks to drop the other party's HP to 0.
1694600770211.png
(Skills translate to: Beg for Punch, Beg for Kick, Beg for Hip Attack, Stare, Masturbate, Deep Breath, Rest, Jab, Combination, Smash, Impact Smash, Psyche Up)
- Sofia has 3 sexual skills and 3 physical skills, all with art, the sexual skills also with animation.
1694600713009.png
- There's 3 H-scenes, depending on Sofia's remaining HP.
- There's an over 4 minute video showcasing all this.
- Lastly, as usual, Dark Night promotes Renetan's Fanbox.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Here's that Ci-en post explained in detail:
- Sofia's new content is inspired by , but replace the chess with sex. It alternates between rounds of sexual combat and of physical combat, with each round being 3 turns.
- In the sex rounds, the protagonist can use sexual attacks for once. Orgasming in these rounds doesn't mean defeat, but it does give a disadvantage for the physical rounds. Using skills raises Sofia's Endurance (top left, this boosts the damage she receives) and also replenishes MP. The protagonist's Arousal (top right) weakens his physical damage the higher it is. The protagonist's Endurance reaching 100 causes him to orgasm, weakening him.

View attachment 2926240
(Skills translate to: Chest Rub, Chest Massage, Kiss, Ass Rub, Ass Massage, Vagina Rub, Vagina Fingering, Beg for Footjob, Beg for Tit+Blowjob, Deep Breath)
- In the physical rounds, the focus switches to using physical attacks to drop the other party's HP to 0.
View attachment 2926248
(Skills translate to: Beg for Punch, Beg for Kick, Beg for Hip Attack, Stare, Masturbate, Deep Breath, Rest, Jab, Combination, Smash, Impact Smash, Psyche Up)
- Sofia has 3 sexual skills and 3 physical skills, all with art, the sexual skills also with animation.
View attachment 2926245
- There's 3 H-scenes, depending on Sofia's remaining HP.
- There's an over 4 minute video showcasing all this.
- Lastly, as usual, Dark Night promotes Renetan's Fanbox.
Best DLC ever in the history of DLC.
Take that big AAA compagnies !

Reactions: Jimmyodi841

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Best DLC ever in the history of DLC.
Take that big AAA compagnies !
The best thing is that it's not just this battle.
Also the battle with the town girls, a collaboration, and other events for each ending of the main game.
And all completely free!

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes