Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Shana's battle scene is not translated yet, anyone also got this problem too?

Sep 1, 2018

• Dark Night has received the art for the Town Girls and integrated Town Girl C's dialogue into the game. That said, the planned update is still a long way off.
  • The side game with Sofia is advertised.
  • Renetan's FanBox is advertised.
  • There's a preview of Sofia without her hat.
1687862833673.png

it came out
gonna wait for the hero.
Right now I have no plans to translate this, since it doesn't really interest me and I have We're HOP already.

Shana's battle scene is not translated yet, anyone also got this problem too?
That's strange, I'm pretty sure everything should be translated. Are you using the latest version of the translation?

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Here's a complete translation. I also fixed various mistakes and updated it to game version 1.04. Translating an entire text-heavy game in one month after its release has been draining, but it's done.

View attachment 2330111

That was a mistranslation, now fixed. The protagonist has only text lines and this option lets you choose whether or not to display them.

To continue the main story, you must refuse her during either the first or second sex scene. There's also the item Event Reset: Lana, which lets you restart from the beginning of her quest line, but I'm not sure how late you're able to use it.
Is lana's bad end supposed to be untranslated? If so I'll avoid it for now

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
It should be translated. Do you have the latest version of the game?
I looked around in f95, a lot of the the links pf the 1st page are probably 1.01, where do i find a newer release? I just grabbed the compressed link and gave it your patch.

Last edited:

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
I need some help badly, I'm at the last fight and it's riddled with crashes, this was after i got her down to under 40%. 1689187539143.png
There's other crashes where begging for foot temptation or pleasure crashes the game (and masturbate as well). I bought this from dlsite(1.06), andI'm using the translated patch that thankfully got me all the way here.

Last edited:

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
I need some help badly, I'm at the last fight and it's riddled with crashes, this was after i got her down to under 40%. View attachment 2764799
There's other crashes where begging for foot temptation or pleasure crashes the game (and masturbate as well). I bought this from dlsite(1.06), andI'm using the translated patch that thankfully got me all the way here.
Yeah, unfortunately some computers or extraction methods don't like the voice acting, I had a similar issue and couldn't find an actual solution since redownloading the audio files in question didn't seem to work.

The easiest thing to do is just go to settings and turn off voices, that'll stop the crashing at the cost of the voice acting.

Since you have the official dlsite version you might also be able to solve it by looking for the file these audio errors are asking for from the dlsite version and applying it over the patched one. In theory that'd fix whatever weird interaction the patch is having

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Yeah, unfortunately some computers or extraction methods don't like the voice acting, I had a similar issue and couldn't find an actual solution since redownloading the audio files in question didn't seem to work.

The easiest thing to do is just go to settings and turn off voices, that'll stop the crashing at the cost of the voice acting.

Since you have the official dlsite version you might also be able to solve it by looking for the file these audio errors are asking for from the dlsite version and applying it over the patched one. In theory that'd fix whatever weird interaction the patch is having
Thanks, I'll give that a try

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018

Something must be failing in the translation.

I also have the original game from Dlsite, and I translated it using Translator++.

I was able to play the entire game and finish it without any problems.

Reactions: Passing by
Sep 1, 2018
My translation is the data and js folders in my copy of the game, and I haven't noticed these issues when playing. The folders are the direct output from Translator++.

A possible cause for these issues is that others are using a more recent game version than me. I made my translation off 1.04, while the current version is 1.06. At the moment I'm busy, but I'll update the translation when the dev adds the upcoming content.

Reactions: Jimmyodi841

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Really been liking this one but unfortunately really really short, like probably 90 minute game or so to do everything. Animations and voice are a nice touch though. Thought they did the humiliation aspect of things extraordinarily well and the choice of enemies for maximum humiliation is on point too. Princesses, White Mages, Fairies and Shopkeepers and the like, not typically associated with being powerful dangerous enemies in an RPG and people that would typically be helping or need protecting from the hero.

It sets the pace with establishing you as this end game levelled hero with having you defeat the typical Demon King pretty handedly, but then of course you're powerless against a Princess and her charms and struggle to put up much of a real fight as she's taunting and humiliating you. The game does pacing well in how your end game skills give you a brief early advantage in the fights and it seems like you'll be able to win only to have things slowly turn around on you and your stats get drained until you're barely able to fight back against these every day girls and struggling to keep from having your HP, Temptation and Endurance meters run out. I also liked how it's intercut again with some fights against typical powerful RPG bosses which you can handle no problem only to again go back to struggling against girls, establishing that that's the Achilles heel of the mighty hero. It just sort of hits that perfect sweet spot for the femdom fetish along with the usual assortment of S&M role play attacks being used against you like facesitting, footjobs, breast pressing and kissing.

Again the only issue is that it's just so short and they're apparently struggling to add a new fight to it. I figure it's probably cause of the animation and voice work which probably takes a good chunk of their time and budget. Having to fight some common every day town girls sounds pretty hot though.

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Was this with the enhanced translation patch applied?
It was from before that, since I applied the updated patch not too long ago hoping for a fix, but it's still missing the voice files. I checked the file directory, and I can clearly see that they are indeed missing.

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Why is everyone saying this is short? I read all the dialogue and let the voices play over a lot of it, gotten all the different bad ends and I played around 11 hours+

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Why is everyone saying this is short? I read all the dialogue and let the voices play over a lot of it, gotten all the different bad ends and I played around 11 hours+
Are you sure you're playing the right game? As far as I know I did everything there is to do in a couple hours. You fight the Princess 3 times, the white mage girl twice with an optional event, there's 2 events with the shopkeep, you fight the Imp twice, and the goddess of charm or whatever twice. There's also a few joke fights in between where you're fighting the normal RPG enemies, but I don't really count those much.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
my savefile from the recollection room says a bit more than 90 minutes and i wasn't speedrunning or anything, just doing my first playthrough. of course that doesn't factor in loss scenes or bad endings (like the fairly lengthy one from the merchant), but 11 hours seems way over the top. perhaps you left the game running over night or something?

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
I'm very sure i was playing the right game lol, I lost to everyone as many times as it required to obtain all their bad ends (that includes all the fairies, fake Sofia and Shana. You get different dialogue and different scenes based on *how* you lose to them, whether it's pathetically/putting up an actual fight, or losing to either a seduction or pleasure move. Even hitting an arousal of 100 locks you into a quick scene versus immediately losing, so idk I'm just assuming you guys didn't focus on losing a ton because I had to lose to each character at least twice to get a decent fill. I don't think I fought any character more than 4 times let's say, but they force you to cum twice after every loss no matter what, and I definitely stretched out the fights when i could and cum a few times prior to losing because the dialogue is still new and extensive.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes