Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I gave it an honest try but I just cant fap to female domination, I thought I only dislike it but this game showed me my true feelings and I actually hate it to the point even these super hot and great animations cant make me hard when I listent to what the girls are saying and whats happening in the story BUT for ppl who actually enjoy this kind of thing ? Damn this one should be a great one to play.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I gave it an honest try but I just cant fap to female domination, I thought I only dislike it but this game showed me my true feelings and I actually hate it to the point even these super hot and great animations cant make me hard when I listent to what the girls are saying and whats happening in the story BUT for ppl who actually enjoy this kind of thing ? Damn this one should be a great one to play.
Feelsgoodman. These are so rare.

Reactions: Theysmelly月

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
The actual combat was surprisingly tricky to get the hang of which is actually pretty nice and the translation is really well-done.
Definitely following to see when Shana's scenes get translated

Reactions: ss6

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
"Monster" and "Monster Girl" are not the same tag. Monster tag is for male monster sex, monster girl is for female monster sex, it's both redundant and confusing to put both tag on this game when it only has monster girl sex.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

sil12345

Mar 8, 2020
love it but, will it get a full translation. shop keeper sex scen and charm spiret are un translated.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Big fan of the "rapunzel" tag. I mean, I can imagine what that tag means, but it0s still funny to read that.

lbcock

Nov 16, 2018
Pitiful how this website still doesn't have a "reverse_rape" tag. It has to be added! Also thanks for posting, looks great.

Dec 1, 2019
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes