Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
Hi,
played v0.2 to some extend. Works well. Lots of fun.

One thing disturbing (curious if this is only me):
After an hour or two, RAM is on >98% full (16GB). Game freezes and only reboot of the system helps.
Ok, solution is to save regularily, exiting and reloading - but if one forgets that ... ... ... :(

Not sure if there is a solution from the devs side.
No I have the same issue too on Mac ,game freeze and become totaly unplayable , and it's impossible to save for me , I'll stop here and wait for fix lol

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
No I have the same issue too on Mac ,game freeze and become totaly unplayable , and it's impossible to save for me , I'll stop here and wait for fix lol
After my second freeze, I could save at least, and reload (sweating o_O ).
You say you cannot save at all?
For me its playable now (may be I should set an alarm clock to not forget to save in time ;) )

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
After my second freeze, I could save at least, and reload (sweating o_O ).
You say you cannot save at all?
For me its playable now (may be I should set an alarm clock to not forget to save in time ;) )
Yeah on Mac all the save slot not working , it's impossible to make a save for me sadly for now :( and when I play like of one hours game become crazy start to freeze like you and then .... end of run .

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Very good game, i like it a lot, but there are some bugs that can be fixed (this is not shit talking or anithing, just some feedback of bugs).

1. When i press the button *]* (the one that is on the left side of the ENTER). It opens a inventory that bug a the game.
1696201568536.png
1696201521421.png
2. In this map there is no wall in this part. So the monkeys go outside the room.
1696201618237.png
1696201637525.png

Thanks for the game. If i see more bugs im gonna tell u.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
So I can't progress because I need Worm Slime>Pink Dye>Fabircs>Gloves
The problem is that I killed the worms and the vampire, I had enough Slime for one Dye and now the new worms don't spawn.... Is this a bug or am I not understanding something?

Reactions: X-Dew

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
I'm stuck because I died right after I killed the serpent boss and wasn't able to pickup the items it dropped. and because bosses don't respawn I can't get to do it over. maybe a switch to respawn bosses in case it happens or immediately pick up items after defeating a enemy would be a great fix.

Reactions: X-Dew

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
So I can't progress because I need Worm Slime>Pink Dye>Fabircs>Gloves
The problem is that I killed the worms and the vampire, I had enough Slime for one Dye and now the new worms don't spawn.... Is this a bug or am I not understanding something?
yes, it is a bug replace this, www/data. Soon I will release version 0.2.1 with fixes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kkicho and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
2. In this map there is no wall in this part. So the monkeys go outside the room.
Interesting,
where to find the monkeys?

Ok, found them ... ... [A]

Last edited:

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Hey everyone, the fix patch 0.2.1 is here.
Changelog:
-monkey dungeon, wall fixed
-small dialog change (old name Strix, conversation about the smell)
-reduced img size, improved overall loading without using too much cache memory.
-fixed problem with overfloating memmory
-autosave added
-worms respawns now
-if the key and the serpent's teeth are not looted from the boss, items are automatically received after leaving the dungeon. same goes for the feather after killing the chicken
You can download it for free here, before the thread is updated:

Note:
*For the macOS version to work (and save), try placing the game into the application folder.

*If the game doesn't save and you play in windows, run the game with administrator permission.

foxmccloud12

Aug 7, 2021
Hi the game is good, one problem though... how do you get more worms? I cant make pink dye cause i dont have enough worms. Where can you get morw after collecting it from the nocturnal imp

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Hi the game is good, one problem though... how do you get more worms? I cant make pink dye cause i dont have enough worms. Where can you get morw after collecting it from the nocturnal imp
hello, there is a small fix for that. or you can download a version 0.2.1

Reactions: foxmccloud12

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessInTheTower-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
the game has potential, would like the cooking skills to be improved so it's not a shit cake, making sexy clothes, pissing in the bath, cum in the bath, cum on her body during the night, or early in the morning, or in the food

Reactions: ASYago

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
the game has potential, would like the cooking skills to be improved so it's not a shit cake, making sexy clothes, pissing in the bath, cum in the bath, cum on her body during the night, or early in the morning, or in the food
Thanks, yes, of course that won't be missed in this game.

Reactions: Rolo and Igor9504
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes