kiava

Oct 2, 2017
i'm still surprised that nobody leaked the newest version, again.
GG, this dev must have a very loyal patreons

Reactions: cuzidu

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
i'm still surprised that nobody leaked the newest version, again.
GG, this dev must have a very loyal patreons
I mean it's been leaked several times in this thread in the past. But the game is such a mess at the moment, Idk as there is that much of an incentive for anyone to leak it. My guess is that .9 is as royally fucked up with performance issues and bugs as .8, and the people with access to it would know.

Magnum Opus

May 27, 2017
Solution is simple, which doesnt imply that you are retarded ;)

Light the big torches in the mummy room (there are 4). This opens the next door.
Wow that was all I needed to do TYSM. There weren't any quest hints or directions for that so I missed it. You're a G

Reactions: X-Dew

cucumpster

Jul 16, 2022
how do we lower dignity?
I think the only way is to prank her after she gets mad at you touching her in the morning...

In my playthrough she was just fine with the touching - so I think I'm short out of luck, and you might be likewise, unless there's another way to lower dignity or some way to make her get mad again.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I think the only way is to prank her after she gets mad at you touching her in the morning...

In my playthrough she was just fine with the touching - so I think I'm short out of luck, and you might be likewise, unless there's another way to lower dignity or some way to make her get mad again.
I could only prank her once in my fresh playthrough and never again. So I ended up using cheat editor. idk, it's probably a bug.

Mar 11, 2024
I mean it's been leaked several times in this thread in the past. But the game is such a mess at the moment, Idk as there is that much of an incentive for anyone to leak it. My guess is that .9 is as royally fucked up with performance issues and bugs as .8, and the people with access to it would know.
I paid for .9 I didn't notice any performance problems. I am using a pretty old GTX 970 GPU on a Ryzen CPU with 24GB RAM. My main gripe is there doesn't seem to be enough of a guide and I end up grinding without realizing that I'm on a dead end. I asked on Patreon about the primal essence needed for leveling brewing to 10 and how I could only get one a day and he said that it wasn't even part of the story yet. A little bit more feedback about when the release is finished would be nice, and what I should be doing in quests.

I really like the game, but definitely needs better ques.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... But the game is such a mess at the moment, Idk as there is that much of an incentive for anyone to leak it. My guess is that .9 is as royally fucked up with performance issues and bugs as .8, and the people with access to it would know.
I have access to 0.9 (actually its 0.9c) and I can tell you (fortunately), that your guess is totally wrong.
0.9 is NOT royally fucked up atm. ;)
Performance is fine when you manage vsync, and bugs are almost completely fixed.
Hope this good news will please you.

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
Can anybody help me ? I tried to play it oj joiplay like used to do usual but this hit me....
Please guide me anybody

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Can anybody help me ? I tried to play it oj joiplay like used to do usual but this hit me....
Please guide me anybody
A bit unfortunate to be told to press F5 when you're playing on an Android device!

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes