Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3418427

Overview:
You step into the shoes of a goblin enslaved under the malevolent witch and you are forced to prevent the marriage of a princess. The princess is protected in the tower and bound there until her wedding day. The princess faces a slew of problems, including weight gain from the cakes, colds, sleepless nights due to haunting noise, and pain from a tight belt locked around her waist.
Will you serve her or train her?

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-04-11
Developer: X-Dew - - -
Version: 0.9c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Signature

View attachment 3316622 View attachment 3316623 View attachment 3316624 View attachment 3019128 View attachment 3380192 View attachment 2920101 View attachment 2920104 View attachment 2920100 View attachment 2967413 View attachment 2967401 View attachment 2920103 View attachment 2967405 View attachment 2967408
Any chance for a renpy remake?

Reactions: Egris

Egris

May 6, 2020
how do you get to the new content from the save that comes with the game download? can you take her belt off? and how do you get her to forget about "what happened with the lens" whatever the hell that means
This, i don't know how to get scenes

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
Might have found a gamebreaking bug, after using my own 'water' for the plants two times I opted for real water, but there's no way to get that in the kitchen. Can't progress anymore. Save included.
Mega
I'm having the same issue. It wants an immediate F5 restart as soon as the MC hits the stairs.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
A) I cannot get the scene where he inspects the belt yet, nor can I make a better sword ...

B) oh and I can massage her but just like up until he touches her tights and it ends ...

C) got her to punish me a few times so she should be at like 40 or 50 wetness by now (it says +10 each time she dry humps the goblin as a 'punishment.'
A) Progress with the game and there will show up more things to read in the library.

B) You reached the end of foot massage. There will be other massages later.

C) Wetness doesnt stay in all eternaty. Like irl it goes back to old value.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
A) how do you get to the new content from the save that comes with the game download?

B) can you take her belt off?

C) and how do you get her to forget about "what happened with the lens" whatever the hell that means
A) Just progress with the game

B) Not in 0.9

C) She was embarrassed that he saw her kitty through the lens. So she refuses to do more training.
Just dont ask for training, she will refuse anyway. There will be more "stick-training" when you progress with different massages.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah no I'm 100% convinced it's still utterly fucked with events potentially triggering out of the intended order, leading to you getting stuck and not being able to progress.

At the moment the quest log claims I need to make her dance for a cake, but I already did that multiple times and it is no longer possible... now I can make her stretch but it never progresses beyond that to the series of exercises like I saw in a prior version.

She still won't ask the goblin about his dick. There are no books currently available in the library. I don't have a way to progress further in the spider dungeon, it just says I cannot cut the webs with my wooden sword. (I already have the pickaxe, that's not it either.)

I have made the goblin mess with her at night several times, and I have tried various combinations of giving her a potion or not, giving her cakes for days, denying her cakes, making her do the stupid stretch thing for cakes, etc.... there does not seem to be any way to progress at this point, but I haven't even accessed some of the previously released content yet, let alone anything new.

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Call me crazy, but I enjoy much more this slow paced corruption. Many people hate grind, but in my case I think it makes the experience much more rewarding. That´s my personal view of course

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frurose and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Says the guy with an avatar from a game notorious for unnecessary grind… :LOL:
You have a point. But I am just too lazy to change the avatar (should do the next days, thanks).
On the other side, this girl made me fall in love ;) , so I supported the dev with non-monetary stuff.
The girl is still beautiful, but I have no clue what the dev is doing atm. Hope this helps to understand.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes