hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Just for clarification: There are many different kinds of counting.
Many devs count like 0.9 - 1.0 - 1.1 - 1.2 - ...
Until May he wrote that possibly one main road will be finished, but not the final game.
Its open how the final version is called.
I think most people generally think 1.0 = release, no longer beta, expected to not have bugs and all core functionality is there, anything added after that should just be expansion content or unexpected bugfixes.

But aside from that, the dev blatantly said his motivation for that is he wants to start another game and we all know from experience what that means.

Reactions: s278a

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... you know like any sane person would expect version 1.0 of this game to include? I'm guessing not, but could be pleasantly surprised...
Are you guessing about if the final version (as all versions before) will be public?
Answer is definitely YES (why not?)

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I don't understand your point - I am sure 1.0 will show up here eventually, and will be $0.
It will be in a month or so, or until somebody shares the leak (ain't nobody leaked the previous versions for some reason).

Here's a changelog for v1.0 btw. Not expect too much. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I think most people generally think 1.0 = release, no longer beta, expected to not have bugs and all core functionality is there, anything added after that should just be expansion content or unexpected bugfixes.
May be that many or even a majority of devs handle it like that.
But in this game there is still so much more to do that 1.0 cannot be final.
But aside from that, the dev blatantly said his motivation for that is he wants to start another game and we all know from experience what that means.
We will see. There are devs who work on more than 1 game at a time.
He also might change his mind after some months.

Last edited:

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
No, to get the BJ you must get her into max mood (100%). The 50% anger comes after goblin "deep throating" her.

Are you serious??
Sorry to disappoint you, but you are only partly right:
Remove belt - Yes
Oral - was already (seems you did not play to the end)
Humping/teasing - was several times, starting quite early
Just the tip - Yes
You seem to be forgetting men can give women head. Not to mention, fingers and skin on skin teasing is a common thing to see in these kinds of games. Removing the belt will open the doors to heaven ;)

Reactions: Rolo

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
What are the requirements to activate the Truth or Dare of this latest update?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Some ppl have the presumption that they are stuck coz of having mixed up the quests (doing them not in the right order).

I cannot share this experience in my PTs.
And I cannot imagine such a thing to be true (that there is a right or a wrong order).
But ofc I cannot exclude that this might happen to some ppl.
At least for 0.9c some ppl reported that they had the game running smoothly now
(not getting stuck - other than they had in previous versions).

Last edited:

Aoiru

Aug 25, 2017
how can i reach the deepest dungeon. I think that is something with the Fire Resistance, but i can not figure, how to use it
1714195569321.png

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... I did the bath scene a couple of times and didn't get anything other than titty massage and buttjob.
Crotch is in 1.0
... but where do i find wine? Or the key to the bar if i need that.
Wine behind the monkeys (bomb!).
There is no bar.
In case you mean the brewery, where wine is produced: key is also behind the monkeys.

Last edited:

Aoiru

Aug 25, 2017
Well. This game is buggy as hell. When I try reading Iron Books in the Library. The game crash immediately. And I dont wanna play from scatch. Any Idea

Reactions: s278a

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... even i reach the end to the keystone and idk what to do after
reaching the end to the keystone is the end of 0.9c.
... When I try reading Iron Books in the Library. The game crash immediately. And I dont wanna play from scatch. Any Idea
Try with loading autosave from this morning (there are autosaves 5 days back).

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... the dev blatantly said his motivation for that is he wants to start another game and we all know from experience what that means.
I found this on Patreon (Jan). Make your own mind:

My goal is to have the base game completed by May 1st. This does not mean all paths will be completed, but the game can be finished at least with the default ending. Then I will maintain ongoing support and development for the game while simultaneously initiating the development of a second game within the same universe.

Seems that he cannot complete the base game until May 1st. I guess coz he got more ideas since January.
And the second game (same universe) seems to be a sideview on the first one, like a parallel story, completing the whole picture.

As said already, this was a posting in Jan 2024, and plans might change fast.
I definitely know that he has and will not lost interest on this - his first - game.
I know that from daily conversations.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes