Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
She is not available even after a week for me, Last time I gave her the slutty dress and then she vanished before I gave the armor
Anna's disappearance (forever) is annoying. But when I don't bring her things until the NEXT morning, that never happened again for me.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... I thought it was the end for the content but it automatically unlocked the new recipe for me.
... I've read everything up to and including the shelves with the second exercise and persuasion and countless days later there are still no new books
Yes sometimes there are many days without something new in the library. This happens.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
"Oh but a couple of us got past those parts just fine" .... yes we know. That's the whole point - it's random. One person does things in a slightly different order and gets a different result. But there are definitely ways you can progress the game and accidentally do something that causes other events to now be unintentionally locked out. It's pretty fucked right now.
That are your assumptions, and I cannot 100% garantee that this is not true.
But in my understanding and lots of xp, there cannot be random.
There cannot be a "wrong sequence" of events. Why should be?
You read, produce, events become possible, ... new stuff to read (might take some days sometimes).
It shouldnt make a difference in what sequence you choose the things.

I will try to make a PT and then try hard - to choose "wrong sequences" to provoke getting stuck. I am curious if I can "succeed".

Anyway, my plan is to publish a WT soon. Most probably today. Have fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dadazu

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I had that a couple of times with trying to read the iron book the second time. I just reloaded and did not attempt to read that book again until I triggered something else first. When it was time to actually read the book, I didn't get the error. I think I needed to....
Interesting. I will try to validate this.

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
is there any use for heart key which we steal with the trader?, how to consume alcohol can't do it from the inventory, is there any use of iron boots?

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
is there any use for heart key which we steal with the trader?, how to consume alcohol can't do it from the inventory, is there any use of iron boots?
Heart key will be applied in v1.0
For drinking wine you need talent "brewmaster I" (brewery 5)
With iron boots you can go down the deepest dungeon. Need also "strength potion".

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
With iron boots you can go down the deepest dungeon. Need also "strength potion"
where is the deepest dungeon location how to get there, Edit: NVM found it beat the enemy and got the milking room key
For drinking wine you need talent "brewmaster I" (brewery 5)
already got the talent able to make the princess dink, can I drink too?

Last edited:

PawDfRUjcsEa7p7u

Apr 19, 2024
Anyone have a save at the end of 9? I didn't realize there wasn't a appdata global save and deleted my local save. I had iron boots and sword etc when I finished before.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Someone wrote that the game waits for quests who are already done. And that would make it stuck.

Thats not the case. Whats done, is done.
The quest overview is not 100 reliable, thats the case and should be fixed, but it doesnt disturb the gameflow.

Like my quest overview tells me that I should visit the evil queens castle (yellow star).
But I have already been there and I can progress all quests after that.
Yellow star should be a green mark, thats all. Game runs smoothly for me.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes