KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I can not find annabelle she vanished i do not know where she is i have her breastplate and linen clothing but she is not in the room under the stairs i am playing the 0.9c all the slimes vanished as well
Maybe you have sent her to the dungeon to collect items for yourself? Try checking where you first found her(spiders)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
i just can fill the pitcher but not the jug:(
So its not water for the flowers, but for the bath?
Thats a first for me, never heard that anywhere. It should work - to end the punishment. You could load the autosave from the morning and try again.

BlaqHamma

Formerly 'BlaqHamm'
May 18, 2024
Been playing this for the last few days & it’s interesting to bounce between RPGM & 3D scenes. More gameplay than most adult VNs, so it’s cool.

Have you figure out Joe to get her to dance and stretch tight after, gonna read through the thread to see if I can find the answer.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Been playing this for the last few days & it’s interesting to bounce between RPGM & 3D scenes. More gameplay than most adult VNs, so it’s cool.

Have you figure out Joe to get her to dance and stretch tight after, gonna read through the thread to see if I can find the answer.
See WT #897

Didis

Jul 27, 2019
Any info about v1.0 public? :rolleyes:
not sure, but i think will come out when the next version is out, 1.01 or something.
i couldn't wait fot the 1.0 so i subscribet to patreon to get it. (patreon has a month or somethig advance, logic, developers has needs too)
cant wait for the next one.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes