Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
How the hell do we unlock bjs? also i'm stuck with the back massage quest, already used the lube, etc but it doesn't progess

Slvelave

Apr 2, 2021
Can someone help me how to give her butt a good greasing? Have a heil and lube, doing the scene till the end, the quest doesn't count.

F.Lust

Nov 3, 2018
for those who still want a save file, when i downloaded the game, in his folder ,,www" there is a ZIP file named ,, SAVE" and the save has BJ done and the alcoohol door opened. and for those who want to work for it, i think you have to make her angry.. i mean, on the save file that i was talking it has 50% ANGER GOBLIN. and you can do the pranks and others... thats just a quess..

Reactions: Rolo

Oldandbold

May 20, 2019
Another save bug
TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'Learned')
at Game_System.learnCraftingRecipe (MrTS_Crafting.js:454:30)
at Game_Interpeter.plugingCommand (MrTS_Crafting.js:287:18)
at Game_Interpeter.plugingCommand (YEP_ExternalLinks.js:81:48)
at Game_Interpeter.plugingCommand (DK_Full_input.js:1102:47)
at Game_Interpeter.plugingCommand (YEP_ItemSynthesis.js:815:46)
at Game_Interpeter.command356 (rpg_objects.js:10494:10)
at Game_Interpeter.command356 (YEP_PlugingCmdSwVar.js:118:55)
at Game_Interpeter.executeCommand (rpg_objects.js:8928:34)
at Game_Interpeter.update (rpg_objects.js:8836:19)
at Game_Map.updateInterpeter (rpg_objects.js:6113:27)

I have no interest in starting this game from the start after every other update
if anyone has working save and is willing to share tnx in advance

Reactions: Rapirel

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I think next update, we remove belt. Then update after that, we get some oral going.Update after that, maybe some dry humping/teasing. The next one after that MAYBE just the tip.

kohrah

Sep 24, 2018
is there a walkthrough of the quests here? I've done about three playthroughs and keep getting stuck at different points where quests will fail to update properly so i'm assuming i'm doing something out of order, question is what. last two times the dance for cake quest failed to update and then she'd only stretch

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
is there a walkthrough of the quests here? I've done about three playthroughs and keep getting stuck at different points where quests will fail to update properly so i'm assuming i'm doing something out of order, question is what. last two times the dance for cake quest failed to update and then she'd only stretch
That is exactly what I said above, a couple times actually, but I keep getting ignored lol.

There seems to be an issue where shit can trigger out of order and then your save is just fucked. My last attempt, stuck at exactly where you are, it says make her dance for cake but I already did that a few times and now she just refuses every time and I can get her to stretch instead but that's it. Can't get any further.

In a previous run in v.7 or .6, I distinctly remember getting past this and being able to have her do all kinds of other exercises, then even getting her to flash her tits at me at the door. I also was able to get to this whole system where you could "train her" to give you HJ, BJ, etc. However, I can't get to any of that shit now.

I also can't seem to get the next weapon (I think bronze sword?) - so I can't clear the cobwebs out in the spider lair.

Reactions: L0thar

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Since 0.8 entering the goblin's room prevents me from saving; as soon as I open the menu, I hear the sound of scrolling the saves infinitely while none display on the left. Thought 0.9 would fix it but doesn't really seem like it.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... the save has BJ done and the alcoohol door opened. and for those who want to work for it, i think you have to make her angry.. i mean, on the save file that i was talking it has 50% ANGER GOBLIN. ...
No, to get the BJ you must get her into max mood (100%). The 50% anger comes after goblin "deep throating" her.
I think next update, we remove belt. Then update after that, we get some oral going.Update after that, maybe some dry humping/teasing. The next one after that MAYBE just the tip.
Are you serious??
Sorry to disappoint you, but you are only partly right:
Remove belt - Yes
Oral - was already (seems you did not play to the end)
Humping/teasing - was several times, starting quite early
Just the tip - Yes

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
is there a walkthrough of the quests here? I've done about three playthroughs and keep getting stuck at different points where quests will fail to update properly so i'm assuming i'm doing something out of order, question is what....
I am working on a WT.
When I was starting from beginning several times, I did not get stuck.
... I also can't seem to get the next weapon (I think bronze sword?) - so I can't clear the cobwebs out in the spider lair.
Do you have the pickaxe from the monkey room? This enables you to collect metal ores.
The fact that you have to start from the beginning after each update is annoying as fuck!
I agree with you, this would be annoying.
Fortunately this is not the case, at least not every time.
And when it happens, then there is a save file from the dev included.
Since 0.8 entering the goblin's room prevents me from saving; as soon as I open the menu, I hear the sound of scrolling the saves infinitely while none display on the left. Thought 0.9 would fix it but doesn't really seem like it.
Never heard about that. Its good to report that here (or even better on discord), otherwise the dev doesnt know about it.

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
what's the lowest price to access the link?

Release was 24.04.
$3 - Access to the Latest Version 10 days after release
$9 - Access to the Latest Version 7 days after release
$17 - Access to the Latest Version 3 days after release
$22 - Access to the Latest Version 1 days after release
$33 - Access to the Latest Version on release
:HideThePain:

Reactions: Sieg55555

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Release was 24.04.
$3 - Access to the Latest Version 10 days after release
$9 - Access to the Latest Version 7 days after release
$17 - Access to the Latest Version 3 days after release
$22 - Access to the Latest Version 1 days after release
$33 - Access to the Latest Version on release
:HideThePain:
Access to the latest version via F95: $0

And thank God for that, because here we are at v0.9 and this shit is still broken as fuck with bugs and events not triggering properly, and you can't even fuck the princess lol... honestly these devs should be paying us, to beta test their shoddy work for free

Reactions: cuzidu

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Access to the latest version via F95: $0

And thank God for that, because here we are at v0.9 and this shit is still broken as fuck with bugs and events not triggering properly, and you can't even fuck the princess lol... honestly these devs should be paying us, to beta test their shoddy work for free
Doubt it, the latest version is 1.0.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Doubt it, the latest version is 1.0.
I don't understand your point - I am sure 1.0 will show up here eventually, and will be $0.

Oh and does it by any chance actually work correctly, meaning no more events triggering out of order and breaking the quests, and does it include stuff like banging the princess... you know like any sane person would expect version 1.0 of this game to include? I'm guessing not, but could be pleasantly surprised...

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just for clarification: There are many different kinds of counting.
Many devs count like 0.9 - 1.0 - 1.1 - 1.2 - ...
Until May he wrote that possibly one main road will be finished, but not the final game.
Its open how the final version is called.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes