th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Not the dev, but context alone heavily implies the monkies are fucking her.
That's what i assume. I loved this game from the beginning, it is one of the few games in which I have almost supported. But seeing that there are no answers (I'm the only asshole asking this) I assume this is going to continue. It was a pleasure everyone and good luck with your game. I'm not going to bother anyone anymore.

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

Ninten121

Jul 5, 2018
does anyone know how to trigger the book section for the bomb or how to get the blueprint for the bomb?

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Why so sarcastic? The dev published a save with the beginning of 0.8
And discord is free for everyone btw.
stat.jpg
thanks for the save file of v 0.8 but lol lvl 11 and 51% Anger Goblin? in my save was lvl 26 (farming a lot) and like 14% anger goblin.

What you do to make the princess so angry? :LUL:

Pudin_man

Dec 1, 2017
I cant for the love of anything unlock the book with bomb recipe ... am i bugged ? I went to the prison before i talked with the queen or whatever Evelin is and got to a room with statues that spit fire and got stuck and died on spikes.... this are the stats i got.. How the hell do you unlock that bookshelf ? 1711245414551.png

Keelex

Mar 28, 2021
I cant for the love of anything unlock the book with bomb recipe ... am i bugged ? I went to the prison before i talked with the queen or whatever Evelin is and got to a room with statues that spit fire and got stuck and died on spikes.... this are the stats i got.. How the hell do you unlock that bookshelf ? View attachment 3473054
I have the same issue, can't seem to get the bomb book to appear. For what it's worth I did the same and unlocked that room before speaking to the Queen as well.

DarkStelanium

Mar 21, 2020
Personnaly I modified the save to do the blowjob scene (to get dignity to 85%. Then you need 100% mood (dream potion + rest day + banana cake) and just ask her to train her to blow you.)

I then had a random bookshelf open, read most of the book then the bookshelf where bombs recipes are opened.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I cant for the love of anything unlock the book with bomb recipe ... am i bugged ? I went to the prison before i talked with the queen or whatever Evelin is and got to a room with statues that spit fire and got stuck and died on spikes.... this are the stats i got.. How the hell do you unlock that bookshelf ? View attachment 3473054
Read the sign that's in the room. That part is in development. That's the end of the update.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 3473008
thanks for the save file of v 0.8 but lol lvl 11 and 51% Anger Goblin? in my save was lvl 26 (farming a lot) and like 14% anger goblin.

What you do to make the princess so angry? :LUL:
I have no clue. As mentioned above, X-Dew published this file, and thats the one I posted. I do not know how he got these stats.
Most important is that this save keeps the game running impo.

Last edited:
Reactions: elbro

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
So I'm pretty stuck; Princess exercies every other day, shows boobs when not. She will refuse to do any training and also going further while massaging after two "go further" presses (she knees the poor goblin). The back massage also changes no stat. The only stat that goes down is athority which I got to 69%, but dignity is at 91 and I heard its important for the blowjob training.

Also I've also read that tere are some new characters, besides Evelin, but haven't managed to get to them. Any suggestions? Thx in advance!!

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
So I'm pretty stuck; Princess exercies every other day, shows boobs when not. She will refuse to do any training and also going further while massaging after two "go further" presses (she knees the poor goblin). The back massage also changes no stat. The only stat that goes down is athority which I got to 69%, but dignity is at 91 and I heard its important for the blowjob training.

Also I've also read that tere are some new characters, besides Evelin, but haven't managed to get to them. Any suggestions? Thx in advance!!
I had to use a save editor to drop dignity to 85 so that I could proceed. I suggest you do the same for this build of the game.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
I seem to be stuck on two quests.
Book for a Princess, I have the book, I have a Star on "give the book to the princess" but never get a prompt to do it. :(
Blood Swest and tears, I have had her do both dance and them stretch the next day. should this happen in the same day? I cant seem to make that happen.
Any help, Please

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I seem to be stuck on two quests.
Book for a Princess, I have the book, I have a Star on "give the book to the princess" but never get a prompt to do it. :(
Blood Swest and tears, I have had her do both dance and them stretch the next day. should this happen in the same day? I cant seem to make that happen.
Any help, Please
In later game there is the dance just a warm up. After that, let her do exercises.
In earlier game, there is only one thing possible in one day: dance or other exercise.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes