Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Where do you use the ladder?

*** I figured it out. Needed to install the Hot Fix to be able to install the ladder.

Last edited:

Haoplz

Sep 7, 2022
Great game but still too little contents, I hope the dev can update more as soon as possible. I believe game can be viral if he updates a lot

Reactions: s278a

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Every? Even crafted the "Massage Oil"? Had high princess happiness? Let her "be used" by massaging legs with goblin clear hands?

Recipe for "Massage Oil" can be collected in Library after advancing main story far enough to open the place to craft potions. If the book will not appear, advance story a little more.
That's what i'm missing, i don't have access to massage oil, TY!

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
Any chance we're gonna get to see whats going on behind the wall when she get stuck trying to "escape" the monkeys? lol just saying, if i gotta replace her armor every damn time at least we should get something out of it, right?

Haoplz

Sep 7, 2022
Any chance we're gonna get to see whats going on behind the wall when she get stuck trying to "escape" the monkeys? lol just saying, if i gotta replace her armor every damn time at least we should get something out of it, right?
I believe we will have that scene in the in future update. But it is not available yet :(

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Can we pimp her out for bananas? I'm just saying, it would save a bunch of trips and dead monkeys all for the sake of banana cakes...

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I think I'm stuck here...

Princes won't let me train her anymore.
I activated the keystone, talked with the mirrro and then nothing happened, no more dialogs with the princess, no option to remove the belt, nothing.
I crafted a leather belt, don't know what to do with it
I crafted the ladder, the other girl (the one outside) moved to the high room, quest lock.
The other girl, the paladin who helped to get materials, dissapeared. I sent her to the spiders, resque here, crafter a new armor (done this more than twenty times in the past), she didn't have the option to give her the armor, she helped with blue balls and now she's no more, anywhere...

This is my Status screen:
1719347152338.png

mayonnaisenet

May 23, 2024
Очень печально, если это так. Диалоги интересные, видео очень аккуратное.

It's very sad if this is the case. The dialogues are interesting, the video is very neat.
Yeah I really enjoy the game. My biggest criticism is the quest log is very poor and you end up doing endless grind that is unnecessary. If that could get tightened up, that would put it over the top. Hopefully X-Dew resurfaces and continues on. I posted on patreon my feedback to improve the quest logs to speed progress up.

Reactions: sergdkv

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
From Patreon:

Hey everyone,
First off, I want to extend a huge thank you to all of you for your unwavering support and patience. I recently had some life opportunities that I couldn’t pass up, which led to an unexpected situation and break. After all this , when I finally did have a little time, I felt burned out and couldn't find the strength to work on the project. I always do things 100%, so it's really hard for me when I can't fully focus.

I’ve been wanting to share an announcement, but I wasn't sure when I'd be able to fully dive back into developing and how long the break would take. I'm still not in the best position to return to full-time development just yet. However, I want to assure you all that I am gradually working my way back.

Luckily, all the animations are prepared, but not yet rendered. I have a lot of new ideas and perspectives that I could implement, but for now, I think it's best to stick with the current concept and focus on producing new content. Due to my current circumstances, I can't dedicate as much time to developing the game right now.

This situation will only last through the summer, and after that, I will have privacy and time to work. I was seriously thinking about hiring an employee to lighten my workload. This is something I planned to do in the future to speed up the whole development process, but I'm still not sure how I would figure everything out. Anyway, that's just an idea for now.

Now to answer the question of when the new update will be, I think it might be out in a couple of weeks.

Thank you for your understanding and for sticking with me through this journey. I’ll keep you updated with any progress and look forward to sharing more with you soon.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes