hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Ok I did not realize that - so you can unlock her belt, then take bath with her and offer to wash her then select her crotch and the goblin finally eats her pussy. Can't seem to get anything else to happen though.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I was not under the impression the walkthrough had been updated for 1.0. I don't recall it saying how to undo her belt for example.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
So I've got a problem in the newest version, I can't progress the "Butterflies in the belly" quest, because I can't get it to trigger the talk needed, also, how the devil do you do the "Give her butt a good greasing" objective for the "Perfect Massage" quest? I've tried every combination of choices I can think of, but it still says incomplete

sergdkv

Dec 12, 2023
Очень печально, если это так. Диалоги интересные, видео очень аккуратное.
X-Dew went MIA over 2 months ago. I won't be surprised if this goes into the ever growing Abandoned pile of games.
It's very sad if this is the case. The dialogues are interesting, the video is very neat.

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Hi, I´ve already reached the end of the dungeon and placed the key in the final door. Now it says I have to activate the Keystone. Does anyone know how to do that? I guess it´s the final setp to remove the princess´ belt, but I don´t know how to continue

king asfa

Mar 27, 2022
Hi, I´ve already reached the end of the dungeon and placed the key in the final door. Now it says I have to activate the Keystone. Does anyone know how to do that? I guess it´s the final setp to remove the princess´ belt, but I don´t know how to continue
I have the same problem and more people before. ive been looking for the solve in comments section, and no one is answering

Reactions: Joselito99

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
So I've got a problem in the newest version, I can't progress the "Butterflies in the belly" quest, because I can't get it to trigger the talk needed, also, how the devil do you do the "Give her butt a good greasing" objective for the "Perfect Massage" quest? I've tried every combination of choices I can think of, but it still says incomplete
Every? Even crafted the "Massage Oil"? Had high princess happiness? Let her "be used" by massaging legs with goblin clear hands?

Recipe for "Massage Oil" can be collected in Library after advancing main story far enough to open the place to craft potions. If the book will not appear, advance story a little more.

Ann3422

Mar 31, 2019
So I've got a problem in the newest version, I can't progress the "Butterflies in the belly" quest, because I can't get it to trigger the talk needed,
I had trouble with that one as well. It finally triggered on the second day on which I had given her a nightmare potion. Talk to her after she had her bath for the day.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes