Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
so uh, how much grind are we talking about here? I did the bath scene a couple of times and didn't get anything other than titty massage and buttjob.
this game is grindy af.
tried it a while ago and holy fuck, you need to do the daily routine (1-3 minutes) just to get to an attempt at a princess scene and progression, which means you either see a new scene, or one you've already seen multiple times but need to do several more times to increase stats further. and sometimes you get NO STATS and need to figure out why, while having wasted a full day of chores.
until someone mods the fuck out of it to ignore all the grind and basically turn it into a VN, this is not worth the effort at all.

Reactions: str8up

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
This game desperately needs a walkthrough. I've researched everything in the library, but can't find how to forge a bronze sword to cut the spiderweb.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
This game desperately needs a walkthrough. I've researched everything in the library, but can't find how to forge a bronze sword to cut the spiderweb.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-in-the-tower-v1-0-alpha-x-dew.174227/post-13592353

I see people saying there's allot of bugs, so how truly bad is it bug wise?
Haven't seen any until now. with v1.0 there was a ladder bug which was fixed with hotfix anyway

I finished the update. Not much content if you already played previous version.

Reactions: s278a and Rolo

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I'm amazed at how little content there still is. Basically you can rub her boobs and get a few handjobs, footjobs, boobjobs, and TWO blowjobs. It will take you a great many hours of tedious grinding to see even that much. I don't mind grinding when it's done right, but the grind/reward ratio is way the fuck out of whack on this one...

Version 1.0 = you can't even remove the fucking belt lmao.... I don't even know what to say at this point, maybe by 2025 you can actually finger her. Holy shit. As far as actually *fucking* her? Idk I am guessing like 2030 at the earliest. They made it so you can activate the keystone in the bottom of the final(?) dungeon, but that doesn't seem to actually do anything yet... it just lights up. Woohoo? There does not seem to be any way to then go and unlock the belt so you can chow down on some princess gash.

There are a lot of things that suggest the dev had wider ambitions initially, but hasn't delivered on them. The whole feeding and exercise loop, clearly was designed to give you the ability to make her gain or lose weight, but that aspect isn't actually implemented so it's just kind of useless.

There's a freaking milking room, and a talent tree that talks about BDSM and anal and a bunch of other stuff, but don't get too excited - those buttons have been in there for ages and there is no sign of any content actually coming any time soon for those features.

The night visit system seems also underdeveloped... you can go into her room at midnight and either rub one off on her tits, or try to fuck her mouth (which wakes her up) - either way you get punished the next morning. Doesn't it seem like you should be able to do a bunch of night events, and that it should change based on which potion you gave her that morning? (For example, give her a dream potion, then she is dreaming and you can do stuff and she reacts differently.)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
there is a bug that if i crdate a ladder it appears to be a Bathtub
Yes, its a bug, and the workaround is: Just use the bathtub as a ladder (it works).
1.0 is it finished ?
No, 1.0 is not finished. After that it will follow (hopefully) 1.1 - 1.2 ... Many devs do it like that, it their legal decision.
never played do you have to restart after every update or can you load from previous ?
Yes, load from 0.9
You need to restart. You get to many bugs with old saves.
I did not need. Worked fine.
Is this update worth downloading if I just finished playing the last one?
Yes, impo.
... There is also no second blowjob.
Wrong, there are as many BJ as you want (while giving a boob massage).
1.0 with no sex?? This is more like a 0.91!
No, it is like 1.0, before 1.1 and 1.2

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
How do you even take off her belt? I loaded my save from the last time I played which got me through all available content but it still feels like somethings just missing. I put the stone in the slab but nothing happened. I'm so confused right now.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
How do you even take off her belt? I loaded my save from the last time I played which got me through all available content but it still feels like somethings just missing. I put the stone in the slab but nothing happened. I'm so confused right now.
Did you look into the walkthrough? I put a lot of effort to make everything clear.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I'm amazed at how little content there still is. Basically you can rub her boobs and get a few handjobs, footjobs, boobjobs, and TWO blowjobs. It will take you a great many hours of tedious grinding to see even that much. I don't mind grinding when it's done right, but the grind/reward ratio is way the fuck out of whack on this one...
It's like corruption game you get there at the end.So for seems it's been 9 months since the game is out i think the game has enough content. Also i don't think you need too much grind here. With your talents and companions you will be free from errands such as farming loots in dungeons and cleaning stuff after a while.

Version 1.0 = you can't even remove the fucking belt lmao.... I don't even know what to say at this point, maybe by 2025 you can actually finger her. Holy shit. As far as actually *fucking* her? Idk I am guessing like 2030 at the earliest. They made it so you can activate the keystone in the bottom of the final(?) dungeon, but that doesn't seem to actually do anything yet... it just lights up. Woohoo? There does not seem to be any way to then go and unlock the belt so you can chow down on some princess gash.
You can unlock the belt..

Last edited:

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
It's like corruption game you get there at the end.So for seems it's been 6 months since the game is out i think the game has enough content. Also i don't think you need too much grind here. With your talents and companions you will be free from errands such as farming loots in dungeons and cleaning stuff after a while.

You can unlock the belt..
how do you the unlock the belt

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes