Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Tbh, after I saw the red nose of the princess, I immediately left the game.
As others already mentioned, she seems to be a heavy drinker, an alcoholic (or a raw foodist, but this doesnt fit with cakes).
I will give it another chance (with the bugfix!).

But I really wish you could fix this extraordinary and max ugly red nose or her.

Reactions: X-Dew

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Tbh, after I saw the red nose of the princess, I immediately left the game.
As others already mentioned, she seems to be a heavy drinker, an alcoholic (or a raw foodist, but this doesnt fit with cakes).
I will give it another chance (with the bugfix!).

But I really wish you could fix this extraordinary and max ugly red nose or her.
This is something I didn't really notice that much, I guess I got used to it so it seemed normal, but I think a lot of players will agree with you, I've already made a lot of new animations with the same model, so the solution I can think of is simply that the princess will have a cold in chapter I.
In Chapter II, I could change the model, which would work along with the idea of the princess getting fat or leaner.
Thank you for this feedback, Rolo. (y)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... so the solution I can think of is simply that the princess will have a cold in chapter I.
In Chapter II, I could change the model, which would work along with the idea of the princess getting fat or leaner.
Thank you for this feedback, Rolo. (y)
Good idea. She has a cold (not unusual in cold moisty dungeons, if one is not used to this.)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Before I can give an excellent rating, there have to be technical things to fix.

Is it only me or is it general?
In conversations with the Princess, game gets super-hyper-slow.

I have 16GB RAM and my GPU has 16GB. CPU is old, but still 3,3GHz and 4 cores (8 Threads).
Put the game on a SSD drive, but gets only slightly better.

Instead of a fraction of a second (like in all other games), it takes about 10 sec to more than a minute for getting the next text and picture.

Once my PC shut down completely :( , and after many slow-motion-grinding hours, the game freezes. Since there is no auto-save, this is dissapointing.

I suspect it is coz of movies instead of pictures with the Princess. Nice idea, but catastrophical if it does not work.

Since the game is still starting, it should be easy to fix the tech issue (before adding new content!).

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Before I can give an excellent rating, there have to be technical things to fix.

Is it only me or is it general?
In conversations with the Princess, game gets super-hyper-slow.

I have 16GB RAM and my GPU has 16GB. CPU is old, but still 3,3GHz and 4 cores (8 Threads).
Put the game on a SSD drive, but gets only slightly better.

Instead of a fraction of a second (like in all other games), it takes about 10 sec to more than a minute for getting the next text and picture.

Once my PC shut down completely :( , and after many slow-motion-grinding hours, the game freezes. Since there is no auto-save, this is dissapointing.

I suspect it is coz of movies instead of pictures with the Princess. Nice idea, but catastrophical if it does not work.

Since the game is still starting, it should be easy to fix the tech issue (before adding new content!).
This must be some kind of problem in the game. Don't worry, I'll fix it.
Does the lag happen right after the game is launched with the first animation or does it start lagging later?

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
This must be some kind of problem in the game. Don't worry, I'll fix it.
Does the lag happen right after the game is launched with the first animation or does it start lagging later?
Its with the first meeting the princess (first animation I guess).

Edit: Yes, very first animation (goblin in prison).

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
May be you can provide a version (option) with png (jpg) instead of mp4.
With downsized mp4 it still did not work.

But not sure if this is the reason.

Edit: still no solution :(

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Make it in Renpy please, or at least increase running speed and reduce the fucking huge map. 90% of gaming time is spent walking these huge halls.
Thats a point (although 90% is a lot exaggerated)

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Is this a femdom game because the premise seems like a femdom setup is there a femdom path whrre i get to serve either the witch or the princess and not dominate them ?

Reactions: Sorreah

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Is this a femdom game because the premise seems like a femdom setup is there a femdom path whrre i get to serve either the witch or the princess and not dominate them ?
Hello Boko43, the relationship between the princess and the goblin will be dynamic and will depend on your choices.

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Hey guys, Princess in the Tower [v0.2] is out!
Changelog
:
-77 new animations
-Increased base movement speed
-New exercise for the princess - squat, stretch
-Several new H-Scenes for the princess
-Goblin can now sleep until Midnight
-significantly reduced waiting time between knocking/walking upstairs
-New items (Banana, Elixir of Arousal, Key: Princess Room, Book: Pleasure of Man, Pink Dye, Princess's Gloves, others)
-New perk Fearless Pisser - Allows you to pee on the flower right in front of the princess
-New books and recipes available in the library
-Stair sprinter perk removed
-Potions now can be used by pressing [T]
-Potion Mastery perk is now working
-Tailor room is now available
-3 New dungeon rooms available, new enemies and bosses
-Mummies' hp reduced
-Increased number of Cobras
-New character revealed
-Added cheats for patrons (Invulnerability, Instant Cakes, Movement Speed Manager)

Apr 18, 2020
What do I have to do in order for this game not to lag out when there are actual scenes?
I tried changing screen size, FPS lock but nothing worked.
The game doesn't even respond on key presses when the dialogue is shown...

I usually have RPGM games which lag but this took it to another level.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes