ben akeba

May 9, 2018
game is extremely similar to another game, but i don't care as renders in the other were ... a turn off to me -_-, the gobelin here aslo have a lot of "skills" to raise, so it seem a bit grindy, but recipe don't require a level (not even sure if the level as any effect on the craft or princess reaction to the craft) fight are not the main interest of the game and i don't care but they realy are boring :/ buton turbo smashing while moving a bit is ok as the main purpose is the coruption, the only actual problem of the game is dungeon map not loading, and the many incomprehensible bug where the game crash and ask to reload or "shut down" while staying opened ...
i'll put the game on "watch" to wait for it to have more content while hoping for it to become more stable

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
What do I have to do in order for this game not to lag out when there are actual scenes?
I tried changing screen size, FPS lock but nothing worked.
The game doesn't even respond on key presses when the dialogue is shown...

I usually have RPGM games which lag but this took it to another level.
try to turn vsync off

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
game is extremely similar to another game, but i don't care as renders in the other were ... a turn off to me -_-, the gobelin here aslo have a lot of "skills" to raise, so it seem a bit grindy, but recipe don't require a level (not even sure if the level as any effect on the craft or princess reaction to the craft) fight are not the main interest of the game and i don't care but they realy are boring :/ buton turbo smashing while moving a bit is ok as the main purpose is the coruption, the only actual problem of the game is dungeon map not loading, and the many incomprehensible bug where the game crash and ask to reload or "shut down" while staying opened ...
i'll put the game on "watch" to wait for it to have more content while hoping for it to become more stable
Hi, thanks for the comment, can you provide more information about the bugs? I can't seem to find them, everything works for me.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Hi, thanks for the comment, can you provide more information about the bugs? I can't seem to find them, everything works for me.
i don't know the reason behind the bugs so all i can say is that sometime, when changing screen, either everything go "black" only things visible are atk visual, monster when in dungeon and nothing else, menu can be opened and after saving then restarting the game and loading the save solve the problem of mc and map not apearing, the other bug is aslo when changing screen, sometime the game crash and ask to reload, once only the game shuted down while staying active (had to close is with the task manager)
to reproduce my problem, you'd probably just need to change screen often (it happened to me less than ten time while completing the current content from the start)

just remembered, the monkey map has mapping problem, by walking on the top left part of the rock wall, monsters and mc can get "out of the map" (realised it because the small ape fled there while i was killing the big one -_- monkey bastards -_-)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The game is in the early stages of development, I wouldn't tag it with femdom at the moment.
Yes, there will be a submissive route for the princess and possibly the witch, depending on how many people are interested.
no idea if 0.2 added femdom now (it's my first time looking at this game), but it is currently tagged as femdom (also maledom).
pitt.PNG
also just to make sure: if you say "submissive route" for the ladies, then you actually mean the ladies being dominant, right?
i'm just asking since you woudn't be the first dev that somehow mixes up femdom and maledom.

Reactions: Anonymous100

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
no idea if 0.2 added femdom now (it's my first time looking at this game), but it is currently tagged as femdom (also maledom).
View attachment 2969156
also just to make sure: if you say "submissive route" for the ladies, then you actually mean the ladies being dominant, right?
i'm just asking since you woudn't be the first dev that somehow mixes up femdom and maledom.
both routes will be here

Reactions: Nait Sieve

nannie

Feb 13, 2018
I haven't seen any submissive route options. This game has femdom / foot fetish releated cover image (and it looks amazing) but sadly there is not any femdom / foot fetish releated content. Princess is just a little bratty, thats all.

Reactions: Sorreah

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
I haven't seen any submissive route options. This game has femdom / foot fetish releated cover image (and it looks amazing) but sadly there is not any femdom / foot fetish releated content. Princess is just a little bratty, thats all.
so far, there is no scene, but in the next update there will be a punishment for the goblin

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
I guess I'll hide the tag for now.

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
hello there , I'll have been trying the game today I love it , but I have a big issue on Mac with , it's impossible to me to save a party when I click on slot and select save and clic with button enter nothing happen ... Capture d’écran 2023-09-30 à 16.46.24.png

Last edited:
Reactions: X-Dew

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
The game shows great potential, with only minor bugs such as the monkeys leaving the screen. The graphics are of commendable quality, and the level of grinding is manageable. Kudos to the developer! I'll be keeping an eye on this game to see its progression.

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Rolo and X-Dew

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
How do I further the quest? Maybe a walkthrough. Current available question "Princess and Prince" "Princess's Trust" "Curse, belt and Love" Book for a Princess, The Princess in Pain, Sleeping Beauty

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes