Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... the cooking skills to be improved so it's not a shit cake,...
There is some arousing potion already ... - thats perfect to put into the cake ofc.
And all the other stuff --- yeah, thats obvious. We can look forward ...

Reactions: Igor9504

voluno

Dec 11, 2021
How comes i can drink only 1 heal potion a day despite i have the perk maxed out. Furthermot when i press T button i always get a message that the MC cant drink more. Am i dont something wrong or?

Reactions: X-Dew

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
How comes i can drink only 1 heal potion a day despite i have the perk maxed out. Furthermot when i press T button i always get a message that the MC cant drink more. Am i dont something wrong or?
Yes, it's a bug. Fixed in version 0.3, it will be public on Friday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs and Rolo

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna wait for 0.3 to decide, I liked the game quite a bit up until now, but there were a few bugs and things that made nervous, although being in the discord and seeing the dev communicating definitely makes me believe it is worth supporting.

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
Gonna wait for 0.3 to decide, I liked the game quite a bit up until now, but there were a few bugs and things that made nervous, although being in the discord and seeing the dev communicating definitely makes me believe it is worth supporting.
Hello! Yes don't worry the dev is very active , at the start in ver 0.2, I couldn't even make a save with the game, Just explain my problem with him, then Three days later a fix was released and solve this issue (and many others) . Of course the game have few bugs it started few weeks ago only but it become better now and the dev work hard on it . :)

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: X-Dew and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hello! Yes don't worry the dev is very active , ... Of course the game have few bugs it started few weeks ago only but it become better now and the dev work hard on it . :)
Yes, I can totally confirm this. I am in direct discord contact with him, and dev is extraordinary receptive and thankful for everything there. Looks like there is a shining future for this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: X-Dew and Wolfsen

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessInTheTower-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Hey guys, the update is here!
Thanks to my awesome patreons Rolo & Wolfsen :love:, the playthrough should go without a hitch!

(save from version 0.2.1 is not compatible! The good news is that the save from version 0.3 will now work up to several versions ahead.)

Patch notes:

Changelog v0.4:
  • 51 new animations
  • new punishment H-scene (for the goblin)
  • new deeper sleeping H-scenes (princess)
Changelog v0.3:
  • 84 new animations
  • sleeping H-scene Princess
  • rescue H-scene Annabelle
    -Annabelle can now become your companion and fight for you in the dungeon of your choice
    (be careful though, she can sometimes struggle)
    -added point for serpants hook to each wing
    -questlog modified (it is now clear what objective can be completed)
    -blacksmithing/smelting room available
    -added new room Storage
    -new Spider II Dungeon Room - available (in development)
    -annoying Spider sound removed
    -torch is now required each time to enter the Bat Dungeon
    -modified talent (Night Visions) Allows you to see in the dark no torch needed
    -added talent (Boundless Pisser) - Allows you to pee in the bathtub
    -added talent (Night Walker) - Allows you to wake up at midnight
    -leaked perks (not usable yet)
    -new books and recipes available in the library
    -added mining system
    -added copper ore, tin ore, gold ore and quartz
    New Items:
    -(Pickaxe)
    -(Copper Ingot)
    -(Tin Ingot)
    -(Bronze Ingot)
    -(Gold Ingot)
    -(Quartz)
    -(Bronze Sword)
    -(Golden Breastplate)
    -(Linen Clothing)
    -(Damaged Breastplate)
    -(Damaged Clothing)
    -(Healing Ointment)
    -(Empty Vial)
    -(Cum Vial)
    -(Piss Vial)
    -(Lube)
    -(Magic Mirror)
    -(Glowing Sphere)
    -(Glowstone)

Cheats (Supporters):
    • Removed Invulnerability
    • Added + 1 Attack
    • Added + 1 Defense
    • Added option to rename characters, things...

Note: The stats system is not yet complete. I will, develop it more when there is more content. There will be a new stat introduced for the princess and that is sperm intolerance. Princess has a strong intolerance to Goblin sperm, so, player will have to slowly work on that. I've been testing the game I've already prepared a few saves for you, but after a few hours of playing I found an bugs and the game has to be started again. I can't play it again from start at the moment so I won't provide you with the saves. The good news is that the save will now work up to version 0.7, I added a lot of items up front, I didn't hide them so you can see some leaks and have some idea of what could possibly happen in the future. Also, there is an upcoming Important Voting Poll on your plan with the princess! (Soon) Cheats are updated, please download the new version for proper functioning. Enjoy!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
PrincessInTheTower-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I guess that's the "0.3 beta" from a few days ago (buggy). The "0.3 Public" has some fixes !

Last edited:

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
princess cleanliness quest is bugged for me. i go to the alchemy room and then it tells me to tell the princess theirs no elixirs. But when i go to the princess door it tells me to go to the alchemy room even though i been there already.

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
princess cleanliness quest is bugged for me. i go to the alchemy room and then it tells me to tell the princess theirs no elixirs. But when i go to the princess door it tells me to go to the alchemy room even though i been there already.
Do you have a cake for her?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, for a 0.3 this seems to be interesting, but it reminds me a lot of another game of the same genre in Renpy. For my part, there will still be 3 points to review. The first and the music, 8 bit with this type of image is a bit of a stain. The 2nd and the little demon that comes out of the coffin, we should certainly see for the nerf, getting busted in a loop as soon as he touched us once, these total abuse. 3rd point, that we read the documents once a day ok, but we can treat ourselves once a day and totally stupid. We could re-enter the dungeon in a loop, I'll understand. My, we can only enter once per room. Healing potion consumption should have no limit

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes